First Encounter (3)

Journey with Kiyoto Makimura

 

Her shoulder slumped as she stared at the pair before her eyes. She tried so hard to hold back the tears, closing her eyes slowly. She brought her hands to and started to feel dizzy. She felt like vomiting right now.

Her knees somehow trembled, but just before she collapsed, someone wrapped an arm around her waist, causing her to jump startled. Kathleen’s eyes fluttered open and she glanced over her shoulder.

“Kathleen?” It was the boy. He left a burning trail on her neck, from collarbone up to her ear. Under different circumstances, she might have gone red and it might, too, send both cold and hot sensation to her spine. Didn’t you hear me calling you? I was asking if you’d really have to go so early? I mean…last night got pretty late and now we didn’t even had the time for…breakfast.” said him again to her ear.

It was very sweet… just like her ex… the way he talked, the way he whispered gently to her ear… Rony would have done it in the same way.

Kathleen clamped shut, or in fact, she didn’t know what to respond. “Do you know this guy?” asked him. She shifted her gaze towards his ex and back to the boy, back to her ex again. As she wanted to open , the long silky haired girl responded faster.

“Honey, don’t tell me she was the girl you talking about before?” She peered Kathleen from head to toe, then smirked afterwards. “No wonder… Just like you said… I’m gonna cheat on other girl myself if I were her boyfriend…I might think twice to be hers actually…” she snorted. “Hey, you know what…” she leaned forward.

Kathleen found her body trembled, tears welled up in her eyes. She met her gaze. “A normal guy… most of guys, would love to have a girl who is feminine, that one who know how to dress up and put on make up… No wonder he chooses me over you. “

……………… she was right………

Kathleen turned her gaze to Rony who averted his gaze arrogantly. So… he was talking behind my back… 

And so… after all this time… it was all a lie..? 

 

 

Kiyoto sighed heavily. This poor girl really needed some help.

“Hey”, he spoke up to the other girl. “You must be talking! You know…under all your make up and whatnot you were pretty plain yourself, huh? Do you remember, Ally? Well, I do. It was kinda a disappointment to see you the morning after. After all your playing and teasing you had nothing interesting at all to offer me. I’m still regrettingbthat I hooked up with my neighbor”, he looked disgusted to the side.

“Kathleen here doesn’t need to hide her pretty face under make up, mascara and lipstick. And everything she offered to me…”, he looked sweetly at the girl in his arm, “is still here in the morning.”

Kiyoto looked blankly at Ally and raised his brow. She looked pale at him completely lost for words.

“Kathleen, please, let us go inside again. I will give you a ride later back home.”