First Encounter (6)

Journey with Kiyoto Makimura

 

“What do you? Did he forced you…uhm…to other things than just wearing clothes he picked for you?”

“………………” Another silent arose. She knew what he wanted to ask about.

She saw him shook his head and asking why would I want to be somebody else. There was… a reason behind that too… answered her inside. Kathleen snapped back to reality when he handed her a basket full of fruits.

And she nodded on his offer about giving a ride. Her eyes almost popped out of its place and she felt a bit tense at the scene before her. She looked away. Her cheek flushed red. ”Do you have to take your shirt off…?” muttered her and she saw him flashing a smirk.

This boy… really… 

She let out a small sigh and stared out of window. “Luckily… he never force me physically… but there was time when I refuse him to make love with him, he would mad and didn’t want to talk to me again…” Folding her legs, she crossed her arms on the couch and rested her head on it.

“And I tried… to be what he wanted me to… he likes it… when I’m being feminine…” she mumbled. “But it didn’t last long… I feel like a toy for him… and I know it wasn’t me…” Kathleen combed her hair with hand and she felt her eyes heavy. Her words sank slowly. 

“…. I wish one day…the..re…”

She fell asleep.
—————————

Basically Kiyoto didn’t bother that she fell asleep again. But he was wondering how a women could just like that fall asleep in a strangers apartment.

He continued to work on his painting for a while but as an introvert he was more productive when he was alone. And so he had to give up after an hour with a sigh. He washed out his brush and put his shirt back on before walking over to the girl on the couch.

“Hey, Miss”, he shook her lightly until her eyelids fluttered open. “Let’s go, Miss. I have to go to work soon, so I’ll bring you home now.”

He took the tray from the table and brought it back to the kitchen. “The bathroom is right behind you if you need to refresh yourself or…whatever.”

He waited at the door for her to come back and gestured then for her to go first. “My car is parked around the corner, the black one.”