First Encounter (4)

Journey with Kiyoto Makimura

 

“……” She blinked several times at him. Kathleen strucked by his word. It did warm her heart and made her feel at ease.

As the girl- now she knew her name was Ally- turned pale, She heard the boy asked him to go back inside his apartment again. To be honest, she wanted to go home like right now but knowing it was impossible to not watching the pair on the street, so she took his offer and got back inside.

He closed the front door behind and stared at me. Kathleen slowly looked up to meet his gaze with her puffy and red eyes which she believed, she must be a mess right now.

“…. thank you once again…” squeaked her a bit trying to control her overflowing sadness. She was curious too about Ally, but instead of asking about it, she said, “but please.. dont stare at me like that.. dont pity me..” said her again lowered her gaze.
————————

Kiyoto shrugged. “And why would I pity you, Miss?” He patted her head and went into the kitchen.

“And it wasn’t a lie you know. I made breakfast and you were about to go without even take a coffee with me. That’s not nice, Miss, after all the trouble you made me go through.”

He came back with a little tray with fresh bread, cheese and fruits and two cups of hot coffee and placed it on the coffee table before the couch.

“Sorry, I don’t have a big table or something… Now come here and help yourself. You can’t leave atbthe moment anyway so you might as well tell me who this guy was and why you froze on the spot just by seeing him.” He tapped with his palm on the couch beside him.