Darkness

Damaged Heart

The next day, Chorong was allowed to leave the hospital. Hoya smiled to hear the news and he asked permission to leave the office so that he could spend some time with her. Her parents were actually strongly objecting with Hoya’s decision but Hoya insisted.

Hoya interlaced his fingers with Chorong making her blushed. Hoya smiled as he noticed her face changed red. “Oppa, where are we going?” Chorong asked. Hoya raised his eyebrow, “Where do you think?” he asked back. Chorong wrinkled her nose, “Oppa,” Chorong pouted. “Okay, fine. Do you want ice cream?” Chorong nodded eagerly, “I love ice cream!” Hoya chuckled and they made their way to the ice cream corner.

Few days passed, Hoya planned to pay a visit over the new house he had bought. He didn’t get the chance before as his car broke down. This time, he checked the car to ensure that the same incident wouldn’t happen again.

He drove slow and steady and he the radio so that he wouldn’t feel lonely. A familiar area came to his sight and he slowly stepped on brake. He watched the house from outside to see if Joongki was at home. The house seemed quiet with no living things lived inside. He also didn’t see Joongki’s car.

He then took out the bag where there were Joongki’s outfits inside. He opened his car door and walked cautiously to the front door. He placed down the bag and slowly made his way out of there, afraid someone would notice him but suddenly he felt someone hit him in the back. The hit cause Hoya to lose his conscious. He lay on the ground, not knowing what was happening.