Unrevealed

Damaged Heart

Joongki stared at him for a moment. He didn’t know how to response. “Whose Han Ji Heon is?” Hoya asked wanted to know. They’ve been calling him with the same name where in fact it was not his name.

“Oppa!” Chorong called from behind him. Joongki looked at Chorong and to Hoya. Hoya sighed and let go his shoulder, “Okay, what you’re doing here with doctor’s jacket?”

Joongki frowned, “I’m a doctor.”

Hoya froze to the statement, “A doctor?”

He nodded his head quickly. “I’m sorry, I have to leave.” He then left Hoya blank, questions filled his head and he couldn’t even get any answers to all of them.

“Oppa,” Chorong called again. He turned and held his hand,”Let’s get back.”

---

Jumi hugged her knees on the bed. She couldn’t stop thinking about Hoya. She sometime cried and some other time he would stare blankly through the window. Joongki came in the room with breakfast on his hand, “Jumi-ah, I bring you breakfast.” He placed the meals on the small table and carefully walked to her. He sat on the edge of her bed and saw Jumi was trying hard to not make any eye contact with him.

“I know you’ve been angry with me for the past few days but-“ he stopped. He knew he would make her cry again if he completed his sentence.

“Eat your breakfast; I’ve made it especially for my little sister.” Jumi stood still unmoved. Joongki sighed as he failed to soften her heart.

“Eat it, if I see you don’t touch the food. I’ll force you to eat.” He then left the room.

Jumi slowly turned around to see the food. She swallowed hard and cautiously looked at the door. She then moved to sat in front of the breakfast. With her hand trembled holding the spoon, she managed to place the food inside .