The call

Damaged Heart

Hoya’s life passed swiftly after the last encounter with Joongki. Slowly and bit by bit he threw the nightmare out of his memory. It was just a negative point of his life and he should now thinking of his future with his fiancée, Park Cho Rong.

He shoved foods into Chorong’s mouth and Chorong returned the favor. Hoya smiled while gazing his love. “Oppa, how does it taste?”

“It tastes great!” Hoya answered cheerfully. Chorong chuckled, “It does? I placed it in my mouth before I put it in your mouth.”

Hoya looked at her, thinking. “You did?”

Chorong giggled, “I did! I don’t want you to feel the spiciness.”

“You naughty queen bee, I’ll eat you!” Hoya grabbed her wrist making Chorong couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

“Oppa!”

Both their heads turned to the voice, a pale with tears b on her cheeks girl looked at Hoya. Hoya’s face turned to horror. She threw herself into Hoya’s embrace, making Hoya’s heart shrunk. Chorong just stood still, not dare to question her fiancé or the girl who just came.

“Where have you been oppa, please I beg you don’t ever leave me again,” she sob. Hoya was loss at word; he became weak that he failed to resist the girl in front of him. He seemed to forget that Chorog was around.

“What are you doing here?” Hoya asked. Chorong furrowed her eyebrows to the question, “Oppa knew this girl?” She shut her lips, trying not to jump into a quick conclusion. She believed there will be an explanation on this.

The red dressed girl let go of her hug and looked Hoya in the eyes, “To bring you home!”

Chorong gasped incredulously. Hoya quickly averted his gaze to Chorong, Chorong glared back in amusement. She grabbed her purse and was ready to leave. Hoya pushed Jumi aside, “Chorong-ah, listen. Don’t leave. I can explain.”

Jumi grabbed Hoya’s wrist, “Oppa!”

“Baby, please. Don’t go,” Hoya grabbed Chorong’s hand with his other hand. “Oppa, wake up!”

Hoya woke up gasping for air, he then panted and was drenched in cold sweat. “Oppa, are you okay?” Chorong wiped the sweat on Hoya’s forehead; she looked at him in concern.

“You talk in your sleep.”

Hoya sighed in relief as Chorong patted his hand. His heart beat fast; he looked around and felt safe to found himself in Chorong’s room. He glanced at Chorong and pulled Chorong’s hand to kiss it. “You know I love you right?”

Chorong searched his eyes and waited for his next sentence.

“Don’t leave me no matter what.”

Chorong pulled him into her embrace; she gently the back of his head. She still didn’t know what was haunting him; she hopes he would share his biggest nightmare. She didn’t want him to tell her because he was forced to, but she wanted him to not feeling bother and freely tell everything. She believed, one day the day would come.

---

Hoya turned to his workaholic self. He didn’t quit from facing the desktop, he believed that making himself busy can helped him forgetting the nightmare. It was unusually of him to have this biggest fear. He knew that after the last encounter, he wouldn’t meet them again as long as he avoided them.

His cell phone vibrated indicated a call came; he paused with his work and took a look at the screen’s id. It was an anonymous number, Hoya hesitated to answer and thinking of leaving it alone but the number didn’t stop calling.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ji Ho- I mean, you, can we meet?”

Hoya furrowed his eyebrows, “Who is this?”

“Han Ji Heon.”