What do you want?

Damaged Heart

A sound of car getting closer and Hoya was still stood on his place. He couldn’t move his body as a crying girl was holding on him. He slowly looked on the arms that wrapped his body but he lifted his head quickly as he saw a car came in the area.

“Oppa, where have you been? I’ve waited you since yesterday,” the creepy girl asked still with the soft sob. Hoya was puzzled with the girl’s question. “What? Oppa? Is this girl crazy?” Hoya thought to himself. He could feel his clothes was drenching wet by the girl’s tears. The car’s engine stopped and a guy of Hoya’s age came out of the car with a knife in his hand. Hoya’s eyes stuck on the knife but he quickly threw his arms in the air showing the guy that he surrendered.

“Who are you and what is your intention coming to our house?” the guy glared with the knife held out to defenseless Hoya. Hoya started to tremble to the thought of dying and the angelic face of his fiancée rushed into his head. He gulped slowly, “My car broke down and I don’t know where-“

“Oppa! Leave him alone!” the girl behind of Hoya’s yelled. Hoya was confused with the entire situation. He looked at the guy and the girl, the girl seemed fine to him. “Get away from him Jumi! He’s a bad guy! He could hurt you!” the guy yelled back and grabbed on the girl’s arm tight.

“Oppa! It hurts, let go of me!” Jumi yelled for the second time, she was struggling hard to escape but the guy was stronger. Hoya was blank, he didn’t know what to do but he began to panic to see the knife in the guy’s hand. He feared that the guy might end up injuring Jumi.

“Mister, let go of her,” Hoya spoke and the guy glared to him with menacing eyes. Hoya looked away and he tried to think of another ways to help the vulnerable girl. He could hear her screaming when the guy dragged him back in the house. “Oppa! Ji Heon oppa! Help me, oppa! Let me go stupid!” Jumi cried out but the guy pretended he didn’t hear any words she was saying.

The guy brought him to her room and forced her to the bed. He already left the knife he brought on the living room so that he might not stab the helpless girl in front of him. He threw her to the bed but she was so stubborn that he ran for the door. He quickly ran to the door to avoid Jumi from leaving. “Joongki oppa, Ji Heon oppa is here. Stop prevents us to see each other, I miss him,” Jumi sobbed holding to his legs. Her body trembled and Joongki softened. He was actually hate to see her like this.

He bent down to her level and lifted her to the bed. Jumi curled into bawl, Joongki sat on the edge of her bed. “Jumi-ah,” he called. Jumi lifted her chin and looked at Joongki with her puffy eyes. She looked very messy with the unorganized hair covering some part of her face. “He isn’t Ji Heon.”

Jumi widened his eyes, “Oppa, how could you say like that? It’s Ji Heon oppa! Oppa! It’s Ji Heon oppa, he promised me he would come see me today,” Jumi said with almost cracked voice. She couldn’t believe what his Joongki oppa just said. “Jumi-ah, he’s not,” Joongki explained again for the second time but Jumi already covered her ears so that she couldn’t hear anything more from him. She still held onto her own words, it was really her Ji Heon oppa.

Joongki walked to the closet and took out a white box; Jumi was shaking her heads on the bed. Joongki then pulled out a sharp needle and softly ordered Jumi to calm down but she refused. “Jumi-ah, calm down,” Joongki ordered as he was trying hard to cool down his own temperature. “NO! Oppa, don’t do this, please I beg you,” Jumi pleaded with tears covered her cheeks. “Oppa!” “STAY JUMI!” Joongki yelled and suddenly Jumi felt someone was holding her. He turned to see Hoya by her side, “Ji Heon oppa,” She smiled weakly and Joongki took the chance to insert the needle into her milky white skin. She was slowly closing her eyes and Joongki could already sigh in relief. Thanks to Hoya.

Hoya stood there awkwardly and Joongki packed his box. “Thank you,” Joongki uttered not looking at Hoya. Hoya just nodded, “How is she?”

Joongki shifted his glanced to Hoya, “What do you want?” Hoya looked at him anxious, and Joongki looked back sternly.

*********************************************************************

A/N; Thank you for taking your time clicking on my story ^^