O5 | How to solve problems accdg to elites Part 2

xoxo Your Gossip Girl (Exo Fic)



"I'll do it!"

"No! I'll do it!"

"Yah! Im older than you!"

"I don't care!"


You all gathered in Kris' house flat which you expect to be so grand. Independent that he is, He has his own  home from his parent. The moment you stepped inside you already felt awed in the modernity and design of his  flat. Actually, you felt that the size of his flat is already the combination of both the first and second  floor of his house. There were two bedrooms and bathrooms, one theater room and one playroom. It is  breathaking when you stepped out of his balcony where the whole city can be seen along with his awesome  Infinity pool. How did he get this awesome flat? Well let say they own the building where his flat is located.

 



"Will you guys shut up!" D.O yelled to the two maknaes fighting who will open the cookie Jar.

"I told you, I'd do it you panda" Sehun quietly hissed and hugged the jar to himself. But Tao tried to snake  his arm to the jar "No you afro! why don't you just sit down with Luhan duizhang and ask him to pat you afro  head than fighting with me!" Tao retorted.

"In your dreams! I will tell everyone what you did..." Sehun evilly grinned and completely stole the jar from  Tao who completely frowned at him. "Cheater"

Sehun just stuck his tongue out and opened the cookie jar "bleh!". Tao's bottom lip quivered and ran away.  "KRIS DUIZHANG! Sehun's bullying me!"



"Those two boys" Xiumin sighed and munched another chip on his mouth. He was seated on the floor with Lay  beside him. While you sat still beside Baekhyun and D.O on the couch watching a music show on the TV. You  glanced at the clock and it was already 6pm. You sighed seeing that instead of planning what to do about the  problem they were all just playing, fooling and laughing around.

They kept saying that Kris' has already a plan but what is it?. You excused yourself from Chanyeol who was  lying down on the floor infront of you and stood up. You made your way towards the balcony and heard Tao's  constant whining to Kris.

"Duizhang~ I really didn't mean to do it..." It came out in a shaky low whisper.

"But Tao--"

"Hey" You flinched and jumped back when someone held you by the shoulder. ** "Are you hiding?" Suho asked.  He then peeked at what you're looking at and gazed back to you with a confused expression. You bit your lip  and pulled Suho to a quiet place which is the other bedroom. The other's hadn't notice you two since they were  at the Theater room and some on the Play room.

Once you both got inside and make sure that's no one's around you immediately confront Suho. "Tell me who  started the party".

"Nara..."

"Suho, I don't wanna be expelled. If you guys don't care about school then I do." You slightly raised your  tone on him. But quickly apologized. Suho understands where you were coming from and sighed. "Don't worry, you  won't coz like you want we don't wanna be expelled as well."

"Then tell me who it is. Is it Tao? Coz I heard them---"

"Nara. *held you by the shoulder* Stop!" You grew suprise and shut your mouth when Suho shook you. "I told  you, we'd fix this by tomorrow. Just trust us"

This time, you held Suho's arms and worriedly look at him "How can I shut up when I don't know the truth?  Please Suho just tell me. I won't revea---"

*BAM!*

The door burst open "I don't think she's AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!" Baekhyun screeched and  covered his eyes. You and Suho back away from each other and caught the door knob before Baekhyun closed it  again.

"Hey! wait!" You swung the door open.

Everyone gathered at the middle of the room probably alerted when Baekhyun screamed.

"They are making babies! Eeeww!" Baekhyun falsely accused.

"Wait! that's not true." You explained. But Jessica snapped. "I get it, are you trying to seduce my friends?  Coz really its working"

"No you're wrong. Let me explain." You eyed everyone and they have the same confusing expressions. Some where  undreadable but some where accusing which hurts you a little.

"Ani, This is the fourth time! I don't know how you do that. But within a span of of two days you already  seduce four of my friends? How could-"

"Jess stop. We're not really doing anything" Suho defended you.

Tears threatened to fall from your eyes. Mixed emotions filled you and none of it we're good ones. Being  expelled might not only be the possible thing you will lose but your new friends as well.

"Nara's just asking me about the party. She confessed how irresponsible we all are. Which I think is true.  She's just worried to lose her scholarship unlike us who doesn't give a about it." Everybody went silent  and as for you, The tears freely flow on your face.

The boys and the two girls glance at each other with guilt.

"Awww baby girl don't cry" Chanyeol strode towards you and envelope you in his bear hug. "Chanyeol" Suho  softly growled. "I swear, Im not doing anything. Just hugging see?" Chanyeol twirled you letting your back  face the boys. He showed them that he was only comforting you.

"Love, Don't cry..." Luhan followed and hugged you from the back, squished like a sandwhich by the both of  them.

"C'mon Lay let's prepare dinner." D.O softly muttered.

"I thought we're having a delivery???" Xiumin quickly answered knowing its about food.

"But homemade foods make people feel better." D.O answered like a caring mother.


After sometime, you quiet down still in Chanyeol's arms. "Im sorry..." You noticed his polo was drenched from  your tears. "It's okay, I deserve it anyway" He presented a wide smile and ed the first three buttons  of his polo slightly letting you peak on his toned chest. Good thing your your face remained red or else he'll   notice you were blushing madly.

"Oy oy! stop it you " Chen pushed the lad on his chest and faced him away from you. Then you're body was  turn around revealing Luhan's goofy face infront of you. "Are you okay now love?"

But you shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know. I mean you guys haven't told me any of it yet."

"Because there is no point on telling you. We don't trust you"

"Sica stop it!" Seohyun hushed Jessica whose y attitude doesn't waver at all. "Fine, believe that loser.  Im just gonna rest." Jessica left back to the guest room.

Then Seohyun came up to you with those apologetic expressions again. "Do you really wanna know?"

"Absolutely"

Luhan stepped back and let Seohyun got on your side. She move closer to you and whisper. Your eyes grew wide  and covered your mouth. "B-but, do you guys knew who spread those pictures on Gossipbee?"

Seohyun shook his head while Luhan answered with a "nope" popping the "p".

Then realization hit you *Maybe its...* then your eyes diverted to Tao who was seated beside kai at the  theater room. Kai caught you glancing their way so you instantly looked away.

"Can we forgot about this for now? Im sure we'd surpass this by tomorrow and Kris is good at talking you  know." Luhan muttered cooly.


"DINNER'S READY!" Lay shouted.

"I'll just call for sica" Seohyun excused herself.

"shall we?" Luhan offered his hand. You sure turned another shade of red but still accepted his hand.



After dinner, The guys insisted to have a night swimming.

"Uhh, but i don't have anything to wear" You pointed at your school uniform and still you weren't that close  to the real owner of the pool making you quite uncomfortable. Out of all of them you and kris haven't had a  decent conversation at all. He seems pretty mature out of all of them.

"Don't worry, we have spare clothes. But your size looks closely similar with sica" Seohyun happily muttered.  *Oh no, I think I won't like we're this discussion is going out.*

"Sica, can you let Nara borrow some of your clothes? You have spare swimsuit do you?" and another high pitched  yell came. "WHAT! no, no, Definitely a NO!"

*See I told you* you sighed.

"Wait, I'll try to convince her. Baek! Come with me!" Seohyun called out. You tried stopping them but they  won't budge leaving you alone with Kris. The air turned awkward since Kris doesn't seem to be the talkative  type. You watched him sipped his wine from the corner of your eyes. You stood still and casually tapped your  foot waiting for Seohyun to return.

"You could sit down if you want. I won't bite" kris said taking another sip. You glanced at him but he wasn't  looking at you at all he was just staring plainly at his glistening infinity pool.

"T-thanks" you stuttered and slowly take a seat parallel to him.

Then everything went silent again; instead the only thing you could hear was the tapping of your nails on his  glass table.


"Finally! Nara, you have clothes to wear!" Seohyun gleefully danced with the bathing suit in her hand.

"Uhhh Seohyun-shii..." she might be forgetting that the flat we're full of boys. But the girl seems to be  pretty closed from the reality as she dragged you towards the guest room. You saw Jessica on her a blue and  white two-piece suit.



She glared at you while walking out of the bathroom "Don't mind returning that to me. You can have it"

"C'mon!" Good thing Seohyun pulled you away from her and pushed you inside the bathroom.



After 10 minutes...

"Can you come out now? hey!" Seohyun banged on the bathroom door.

"I don't wanna. Seohyun, I can't face them like this." You shakily answered giving another look on the floor  length mirror.

"Let us take a look!" Seohyun answered and banged on the door a couple of times. "Just go out Nara so I can  also change"

You gather a large amount of air and exhale it until your shoulders deflate. Then you opened the door  revealing Seohyun on her bathingsuit already. "Just kidding!" She giggled. "I wanna get you out of there and  woah! You look stunning right sica?"



"whatever. Let's go" Jessica rolled her eyes.

Before Seohyun walked away you held her arms and gave her a pleaded eyes. "Seohyun, I can't really go out in  this."

"Oh you should hunny, flaunt the y curves will you." She tugged you with her out of the room.





"You're being such a again huh!" Xuimin sprayed the water gun towards kai. "!" the mysterious guy  cursed and sat up from his recliner. He removed his earphones "What the hell hyung???" But Xiumin continued spraying, pissing Kai more. Removing his earphones, Kai dived on the pool and swam towards Xiumin.

"You jerk!" Xiumin screeched when Kai tried to steal the water gun from him.

"You deserve that hyung" Tao teased and watched the two of them from the side of the pool. Finally Kai stole  it from Xiumin and threw it away. "Oy Oy!" Xiumin struggled to get out of Kai's grip but Kai is physically  stronger than Xiumin making it easier for him to tackle his hyung. He grab Xiumin at the back of his neck and  pushed it down on the water. Bubbles started to form on the water but Kai pulled Xiumin up for a few second  and drown him down once again.

"woot woot~" Chanyeol whistled.

"Shut it, Giraffe!" Jessica snapped and sat down on one of the recliners.

"Woot woot~" Chanyeol did it once more. Jessica annoyingly shot her head towards Yeol but she noticed that he  wasn't whistling at her but you.

"Is that really you my love?" Luhan gaped.

Every heads turned to you including Kai who forgot Xiumin down the water. The poor lad struggled up heaving  very deep breaths. "ARE YOU KILLING ME?" But kai didn't answered back instead his eyes we're glued to you.

Lay, Chen, D.O and Baekhyun who we're playing card games also stopped and stared at you letting Sehun Cheat on  the cards.

Kris and Suho who we're lounging at the mini bar also turned to stared at you.

You grew to embarassed that you clutched the towel infront of you. You followed Seohyun who sat beside Jessica  who was glaring at you to the bones. You stood still trying to clear your throat and instead look down on the  floor. *ohgad! Drown me please!*

"Who wants to play pool Volleyball?" Tao raised the ball above him.

Your eyes glistened at the mentiion of the game Volleyball. Eventhough you weren't the outgoing type back in  Busan, you love playing that game along with older brother and younger sister.

"I want" You raised your hand.

"i will too..." Jessica joined in. "But she won't be my teammate" she instantly grumbled at you.

The boys split up into two groups.

GROUP A

You, Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, Chanyeol and Luhan

GROUP B

Jessica, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun and D.O

Seohyun will be the scorer while Suho will be the referee. Kris and his son Ace will be the audience and  cheerer.

The first ball will be on your team and you will be the server. As soon as Suho blew the whistle you spiked  the ball over the net and onto the other side which wasn't caught by the other group.

"One point!" Seohyun pointed at your group. The winner needs to gain 15 points and the loser team needs to  swim inside the winning team's legs. "Wow, the inner player comes out" Chanyeol chirped earning a high five  from him and the other boys.

You served again but the opposing team quickly got it and toss it back to your group.

Time passed by and the groups are competing for another 5points both having the same points already.

It was Jessica's turn to serve the ball instantly letting it over your border. "I got it! I got it!" You told  your teammates swimming towards the point we're the ball will hit down. Your plan was to toss the ball lightly  so it will only roll from the net but it was stopped when Baekhyun instantly jumped as well letting both of  your head hit together.

*OOF!* It was so hard that everyone probably heard the thump both of your heads made. You lose balance as  dizzyness overpowered you and sunk down on the water.

You heard the water ripples and shouts coming from above the water but everything went blurred and the only thing you knew... you we're sinking deeper on the water.


 

It seems that Lonely girl finally made a choice. Letting herself literally sink deeper.
 

 

==================================================================================================================

AHOY LOVELIES! Here's the part 2 already. Im sorry for living a cliffhanger once again :) But I hope you enjoy it as much as you do with the past ones.

Remember, 10 comments, 5 subbies means me updating. Ppali! :)))

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE&VOTE

 

xxinfiniteyandbeyondxx