O2 | Slipping my way in

xoxo Your Gossip Girl (Exo Fic)

 

 

 

You bit your lip hearing the laughters and the splashes of water. Behind the wall your leaning was where the party Kai asked you to attend or did he?

You gathered every bits of brave cells on your body and marched towards the pool place. No one actually noticed you or I should say acknowlegde your presence.




"Sehun! Catch!" Luhan threw the ball from the pool. The famous boys never said No to parties. Some where at the pool, lounging at bar or just sitting their asses off the recliner.

"Oops!" Sehun hadn't caught it.

"Woah Incoming!!!" Luhan yelled but it was too late to ducked "oomf"

The ball hit your head hardly that your glasses flew and you slipped on the slippery floor.

Luhan and the other guys started to got out fo the pull and rushed over you while the others just watch from their place. "Im so sorry!" Luhan said. You groaned and immediately held your hip bone.

"Dude! That was a bam!" Chanyeol exxagerated the sound of your fall.

"Let's just help the poor girl" Suho gently held you by the arm and Luhan followed in the other arm. "Careful, Careful" Suho said. "Yeollie and Chen grab her things."




Hearing the commotions from afar Seohyun decided to check it out."wait, wait, where are you going?" Jessica pulled her back and pushed her shades up. "Who is she anyway for us to bother? She didn't even know the dresscode"

"Jess let's talk about that later we need to help." Seohyun pulled her as Jessica rolled her eyes. "Fine. Whatever you said mother."





"Owww..." You groaned while they let you sat down. "Hey, Im really sorry miss." Luhan apologized again. "Im okay" you softly assured him.

The doll-looking boy gave you another apologetic smile before he slightly move away to let Seohyun in. "Here. Ice can probably decrease the pain." she handed you an ice pack which you gladly accepted.

Embarrasment slowly feed you seeing all of them staring down at  you and watch you gave out a little moan when the icepack touch your injured hip. So much for the attention.

"Lemme guess. You're a new student and you only got lost your way or maybe someone in here ask you to do their homeworks-" Seohyun nudged Jessica hardly. "What??? Im just asking!" Jessica continued to scoff.

"I'm sorry about her. But you are my classmate right? Bang Nara." Seohyun said with a smile.

"Y-yes." You answered avoiding her gaze. *GAHHH! This is a wrong plan. I knew it! I should've came here in the first place.*

"Nara-shii!" Lay outburst out of nowhere but his energy suddenly dropped down. "What the hell happened in here?" He squeezed himself in and seen your state. You looked up "Lay-shii?"

"Luhan hyung suddenly hit her with a ball and BAM!" Chanyeol explained with the exxageration again.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO BAM YOU!" Luhan jumped and smacked the tall boy on the head. The others just shook their head at two arguing boys and turned back to you.

"Okay? You two know each other?" Jessica tried to clarify.

"Yes" The both of you bid unisonly gaining interest from the gossipers/Viewers around you. You blushed while Lay coyly smiled. "I saw her on the registrar and coincidence it is, I let her pass the note to D.O"

You scrunched your nose not in pain but in confusion. *So D.O is kyungsoo? right?*


"I heard my name" D.O came with a lifebuoy on his waist, Pool water still dripping from him. "Ewww. Dry yourself!" Jessica complain but he just rolled his eyes and caught you. "OH! NEW STUDENT!" he pointed at you. "D.O stop pointing" Suho slightly scold him which D.O didn't mind and just stared at you. "What are you doing here?"

"Kai, invited me."


"BWOOOOOHHHHH?" Everyone exclaimed. You closed your eyes and facepalmed yourself.

"Can you get kai? ohmygod get him" Jessica breathlessly shoo someone near her to get him. "I can't believe this." she added and rubbed her forehead.




Kai was leaning on one of the Recliner listening to his Ipod and still with his shades on.

"HANDS UP IN THE AIR!" Kai sang to the part. "Hwanhohago majihaera makji mara, nal chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara~... hey what the-" The song suddenly stopped as the two maknaes removed his earphones. Kai annoyingly shoved his shades up but before he could protest further the two maknaes started to bombard him.

"You need to come. Ppali!" Sehun and Tao got each of his arms.

"Huh why???" Kai tried restraining.

"You're dead hyung!"

"Prepare the wrath!"

The two maknaes mumbled more words that Kai couldn't understand. "GET KAI'S HERE!" Jessica's high pitched voice stopped them. That's when kai noticed the little commotion from the other side of the pool.





Jessica stand on her one leg while tapping the other. She had her eyebrows raised while sending you dagger glares. Kai finally came and asked. "What do you guys wan-"

"-she told us you invited her here. Seriously kai."

Kai puckered his lips and furrowed his brows. "Wh-What? what! wait... I didn't Invite anyone except for Seohyun!"

"What? You didn't Invite me. Kris did!" Seohyun retorted.

"That's because I lost the invitation I was about to give you."

*OHMYGAD!* you cursed on your brain. This is not only an embarassment but a total humiliation. "I-i-I have the invitation." you squeeked out. Every head turned towards you as you shakingly got the invitation from your bag. Jessica immediately snatched it from you and checked the note.

You lowered your head since everything was a total mistake.

"you sneaky !" You flinched at Jessica's growl.

"B-b-but I swear I didn't mean too. I didn't know it wasn't for me. If only I knew I wouldn't come!" You tried to explain your side. You aren't use to this kinds of situation but you won't just let an argument end without defending yourself.

But, the way you answered back ticked off Jessica. She slammed the invitation on Kai's chest and strode towards you. "Sica!" Seohyun called out. If it weren't for your injured you should've make a run but that wasn't the case at all.

"I don't bel-"

"-STOP!"

Baekhyun hovered infront of you and blocked Jessica. "Jess, you're stress lines are showing my dear." he tried to held Jessica in place and instantly the Ice Princess worriedly frown and held her face. "oh god. You sure?" Baekhyun tried to distract her and push her away.

A ball of air suddenly escaped your mouth as the female dragon went further away by Baekhyun.

"You okay?" you opened your eyes and saw Suho held you by the shoulder. "yeah..." You exhaustedly answered him. The crowd are starting to get lesser but the elite boys stayed circled around you.

"Sorry for Sica. She's just having a bad day" Seohyun aplogized for her friend. You smiled at her and glanced at Kai shamefully. "No. I should be the one saying sorry." You tried to stand up still a little amount of pain haven't subside yet. "I'll just leave you guys" You snatched your bag in haste and your clothes. You saw your cracked glasses and made a small "tch"

"hey don't leave." Someone held your wrist. It was Kai. You instantly look away and fix your drenched books. "no. Jessica-shii might come back. I don't wanna ruin your party. Im not even invited am I"

"But we should make it up to you. We broke your glasses-" Luhan said

"-and your hips. Almost." Sehun wrapped an arm to his friend's shoulder. You tried to look away seeing those boys abs exposed infront of you. Aside from your father, You haven't seen a upper body before.

Finished packing your things you turned around to face them and shyly smiled.

"I thought going to new school will be a new start. You know meet new people and friends. But I didn't wish to be humiliated like this, which isn't you guys fault. It's mine. If I didn't assume *gulp and look at kai* that note wasn't mine. I wouldn't come here in the first place. So Im sorry for being a party crasher. Bu-But I'll just leave."

You sling your bag and bit your thumbnail. "See you guys tomorrow." gave a small wave and turned around to walk away.


Kai pushed his gadgets and shades to Chen Chanyeol beside him. "Hold that for awhile." and make a run to catch up with you. The boys and Seohyun gave each other  glances and shrugged the thought away.




"Now, if you see her apologize." Baekhyun instructed as he leaned at the girl's bathroom door.

"You know. I don't do that." Jessica calmly argued while wiping her hands with a tissue. Titling her head up, she saw you walking away from the pool area. She flashed a small smirk and look at Baekhyun. "Deal!" But she also saw Kai followed you. "NOT!" she crumpled the tissue paper and threw it on the trash bin.




"Nara! wait!" you stopped in your tracks and turn around. Kai held himself by the knees and catch for breath. You blink innocently "Kai-shii... uhhmm"

"Do you want a ride home?"

"Ehhh?" you suprisingly asked.

"Im not a person who owe someone something... Just the first" He rolled his keys on his finger.

"But you don't" But before you could protest more he instantly grabbed  your wrist and dragged you out of the school towards his sports car.

*CLICK!*

 

 




SPOTTED : MYSTERIOUS BOY AND LONELY GIRL.

The day didn't end without Lonely Girl leaving her biggest impression. Helping through a note, Getting into a secret Party, Slipping her off, Being surrounded by the elites and Mistaken to be invited. But the only mark she left was getting these famous elites attention.

Every rainbow awaits a pot of gold and every Bad day has a Good moments at the end. And it seems "N" finally has it as she ride in a sleek black Ferrari Sports car back home.


vrooom... x.o.x.o



YourGossipbee
 

========================================================================================================================

It's so hard writing with too much characters haha. But still enjoying it. Sorry for the late update.

Dandandandan! *Insert Drumrolls here* KaiNara moments! Hmmm who's next?

Hope my lovelies enjoy it. If you have questions ask me.

Also, Thank you for i_love_me for the beautiful poster she gave me. I promise to use  it in the future. :)

Comment/Subscribe/Vote!

I need atleast 5 new subbies and atleast 5 new comments before updating again.

xxInfiniteyandbeyondxx