07 | First kiss

xoxo Your Gossip Girl (Exo Fic)



"My daugter is too pretty!"

"Umma~ You're squishing me!" You tried to wiggle from her tight hold. Trying not to ruin the dress she instantly burrowed for you. "But my baby's not an ugly duckling anymore!" She pulled away and  squeeled more. "Umma~" You whined.

"Im not saying you're ugly dear. But you finally bloomed into a beautiful swan! Omo! is it because of your handsome friends?" She nudged you on the hips and wiggled her eyebrows "Tell me, is one of them your boyfriend already?"

"UMMA! Yah!" You stomped across the room but you almost tripped because of your 5 inches heels. Your umma just laughed at you and went towards the door. "Im just kidding. But I don't mind it if there's any just make sure its one of them arasso?" "Umm---"

*BAM*

With your hands pointed to the door you sighed and instead checked your appearance on the mirror.

*Do I really look like a swan?* You thought.

Your hair was braided to the side with a little bit of tousled hair curled flawlessly framing your face. Your  empire dress perfectly showing the curves of your hips and flowing delicately on the floor the black rimmed glasses were gone and your eyes sparkled and has been enhanced with the mascara and eyeliner.




"Nara dear, we're leaving!" Your umma shouted. *This is it* You sighed and got down.



----------------------------------------------------



"Oy hyung, I heard they're coming" Sehun appeared and handed the cola towards his favorite hyung Luhan. "I know..." the doll boy seriously bid shooting daggers towards the door. Sehun worriedly looked at his hyung and placed his fingers at the back of Luhan's neck running feather touches to calm him down.

"What the hell!" Luhan pushed him away suprising Sehun and the other boys near them. "H-hyung?"

"Lu, chill dude" Chanyeol got between them holding Luhan.


Is something wrong with the kiddo Luhan? Looks like the playful one's gone and the dark serious one rises.


"Tsk, who even invite them anyway?" Kai sighed giving all his attention to the champagne in hand. "Leeteuk ofcourse. He wants to piss us off" Kris deeply muttered taking a sip on his drink. "Awww you hurt my feelings their krissy" Leeteuk spoke. Kris rolled his eyes but didn't say a thing. Leeteuk's assistant placed the laptop down on the boys' table letting his face faced Kris. Although he's in hawaii, he still had his eyes on his school. "Would you wear a shirt?" Kris make a small "tch". Leeteuk grinned from the Laptop screen but didn't follow what Kris' had said "Are you bothered my nephew?"

"You wish Uncle" Kris hissed looking anywhere but the screen.

Then Tao snatched the laptop "Sajangnim! Why did you send those douche in here!" Tao pouted.

"Watch your words Mr. Huang" Leeteuk scolded with a laugh. "But its true, look what you did to Luhan Hyung~" Tao moved the screen and let it focus on Luhan for awhile and turn it back to himself "See that? He's scary you know"

Instead of being worried by the situation, Leeteuk just chuckled and brought his shades up "Im sorry my dear, but its a tradition remember? Its just that Its time for their school to represent and I have no idea that they will send BAP there. Don't worry, I know you boys could do it or else you'll be dead!" Leeteuk playfully threatened. "Now if you'll excuse me. I have *ehem* ladies *ehem* to attend" without waiting for a reply Leeteuk end the call.

"Pedo" Kris muttered.

Leeteuk's assistant got the laptop and left.



--------------------------------------------



"Enjoy the night but not too much!" You rolled your eyes "Umma, you've told me that a million times already." You told her from the window of the car.

"Aishh... Just enjoy! Tell your friends I said Hi for them"

"Arasso arasso" you sighed letting the cold wind hit your bare shoulders. "I'd go inside now. Take care" You waved and let her drove off first before entering the school.   

"Aigoo, now how will I go up the stairs with this dress?" You bid to yourself. This is one of the reason's why you don't like to attend parties like these. The dress are a big nuisance. You got the front part of your dress and level it higher from the ground letting your peep toe peek from your dress. Taking careful steps up the stairs.

"A little bit more" you continued and even bit your lip on the near success of getting up the stairs.

"Two more..."

"and la-- AHHHHH ooomf!" you were about to take the last step but something caught the back of your dress letting you slip down with your first. "Ouch!" you winced.

"Omo!" the guy immediately stepped away from the tail of your dress and helped you up. "ow ow ow!" He held you by the waist while you groaned at the aching part of your .

"Mianhe... mianhe~" the guys softly bid. He was wearing a black suit with a bow tie and a crest pinned on the left pocket of his suit. TS Academy.

"N-no, its actually fine. no biggie about it" You croaked out.

"Awww, but it still my fault. Im sure we'd be going to the same place so might as well assist you" You didn't complain and let him take you to the place.

The pain was gradually subsiding letting you walk normally once again. When the both of you reached the place you felt okay already. But still he insist on helping and making sure you were alright.

"Im sure your friends are looking for you already. By the way, Im Daehyun" he extended his hand out. His dimples were too noticeable that you yourself couldn't help but to adore. "Im Nara" You simply replied shaking his hand. "Its nice meeting you and Im sorry again" You instantly shook your head with a light giggle "You've already paid me back so we're okay now"

Daehyun smile widen "Great! I'll see you around then?"

"Sure!" and with that, Daehyun left. Being outcasted by the crowd around you, you started to look for EXO or maybe Seohyun. *forget about Jessica*

Looking from left to right, Checking every faces on those designer clothes you pouted that no one from them are from EXO.

"Are you lost Miss?" a familiar voice said covering your eyes. You held his hand and patted it several times "Lay?"

"Enkkk wrong!" he answered.

"Lay?" you repeated

"Im not Lay damn!" he chuckled.

"Lay"

He removed his hand "Aish... You're no fun" Lay pouted while you laugh. "Too bad Im not a liar" You retorted back. Lay scratched the back of his head "Aish, Come on, the other's are waiting for you" He lead you towards the side of the room where Exo stood up.

"Dudes she's here" Lay announced getting the boy's attention. They couldn't hide the awe in their face seeing you  dress formally for the party.

"Wow, you look amazing Nara and... your eyes are beautiful!" Baekhyun praised. You blushed at the comment and still uncomfortable with the way they look at you. "Thanks" you cheekily smiled.

"Looks like we found the winner for the night" Chen commented while kai snorted "Aigoo, an idiot will win? Unbelievable" You wanted to whack kai with your flat purse he should be thankful you're wearing a killer shoes. Ignoring his comment you saw Luhan not in his usual self. Sehun was also a bit far from him hesitantly watching him.

"Is there something wrong with Luhan?" You nudged Lay and whispered .

"Yeah, not he's not in the mood" Lay answered near your ears. "Why?" You asked. Leaning closer to him. Lay noticed the close proximity and gulped.

"Yah! the both of you" D.O interrupted. "ne?" You innocently answered kyungsoo. Lay on the other hand blinked several times and just look away from the daggers continously shooting him.

Kyungsoo stepped away from the table and went towards you. "Nothing" He suddenly smiled. "Do you want to eat? I could recommend you some fantastic foods" He instantly pulled you away from Lay still plastering a smile on his face. "Uhu?" You unsurely smiled wondering his sudden outburst.

"There's a mistake in here. D.O when it comes to food that's my job" Xiumin butted in pushing D.O away from you.

"W-wait!" D.O tried to stop you but Xiumin alreadly lead you towards the buffet table.


Xiumin handed you a plate. He started introducing what each dish are served as if he was the one who asked for the main order of the course. Eventhough you're not asking for it he continued pouring and slumping foods on your plate.

"Your a Human Menu you know that" you giggled as he kept on babbling where each foods are made off and so on. "is that a compliment?" He chuckled letting his chubby cheeks wiggle. "You could say that... hey, i think this is enough. I can't finish everything"

"No, here's the last and you shouldn't miss this-" Xiumin stopped when another hand touched the tong. "Im sor--- no I take that back" instead of continuing his apology the guy presented a smug "Back off Man" Xiumin greeted his teeth.

You confusedly stared at the both of them and no one was letting the tong away. *Poor thing*

"Jongup, Yongguk hyungs--- why hello there baozi" another boy appeared patting Jongup by the shoulder. Looking taller than Jongup the undeniably adorable looking boy placed his elbow on Jongup's shoulder and stood on one side of his foot.

"Zelo" Xiumin gritted through his teeth widening your eyes in an instant *He's Zelo?*

 




"The one and only" he smirked moving his eyes from Xiumin to you. "New toy?"

"Excuse me?" You asked a little bit insulted. Xiumin grabbed your wrist and grabbed the full plate from you "Let's just go Nara."

"But I..."

"I said Let's go. Don't waste your time on those s" Xiumin dragged you away. You turned your head once more locking your gaze on Zelo. He first broke the gaze and patted Jongup like nothing happened.



The plate released a loud clang letting the food on the top pile slightly roll down. "Xiumin oppa. Its too early to eat that amount of food" Seohyun worriedly said. She wore a navy blue strapless gown that hugged her waist until the knees leaving the mermaid skirt covered the half of her lower legs. Living up to her Goddess Title.

"Aniyo, this is for Nara" Xiumin grumbled still pissed probably. "Chincha?" Seohyun turned to you wide eyes. You waved your hand infront of you "He grab it all, not my fault"

Seohyun unsurely looked at us and down on the food. Ofcourse, girls are girls.

"Ughhh they are really ruining the night" Chanyeol groaned from your side. Everyone started to clap their hands so you followed everyone gaze towards the stage.

Jessica was being fierce in her red princess ball gown. Her hair complimenting the tone with its dirty blonde color. She was the emcee of the event as she called their special guests for the night. Letting six handsome boys got up the stage and faced everyone.

"Ohmygod..." You clamped your mouth staring at each boys. Kai noticed your reaction and raised an eyebrow.

"Waeyo?" Chanyeol beside you asked.

"N-nothing" You replied back without breaking an eye contact with them. *Daehyun... and Zelo* The excitement thought on saying Daehyun's name on your mind immediately faltered while saying Zelo's name. *He's the one...*

"Let's all welcome BAP!" everyone gave them a warm welcome except for the Exo boys.

"Everyone of you looks sour. Is something wrong?" You nudged Chanyeol by the arm. "We don't like them here. As simple as that" he flatly said.

"H-hyung! come back!"

"Sehun stop. Stay."

You turned to your side seeing Sehun held by D.O and Suho on both his arms. You followed their gaze and saw Luhan walking out of the event hall in haste. "Can someone explain to me what's happening!?" You asked all of them.

"We'll explain it later just give him some time to cool down" Chen advised. You worriedly glanced to the closed door once again and back to the stage where BAP was.



After the Opening program, the real party started. The lights dimmed and the bouncy music blasted through out the event hall. Some of the boys scattered around, some at the bar, the dancefloor and some? missing. Like Luhan who haven't returned yet.

"Party loser like me?" You started with a joke. Sehun was silent the whole time. Instead of joining his hyung he was there beside you. Expecting a retort he just gave you a glare making it uncomfortable. "Okay?" you breathed out and shrugged on your seat and distract yourself by watching the crowd.

*Aigoo, its getting hot in here* you thought and fanned yourself. You glanced once more to Sehun who was continuing to zone out. *hmm maybe I could leave him for awhile and get some red punch* avoiding the champagnes and wines being served around by the waiters.

Squeezing in with the crowd you went for the refreshment table to get a drink.


----------------------------------------

"Where's Nara?" Kai asked returning on their table.

"Ohh, You know, flirting around?" Jessica commented slumping down beside Sehun and laid a head on him *or maybe she chickened out and ran home* she thought. Kai ran a hand on his disheveled hair and put his free arm on his waist. *Where the f*** is she?*



----------------------------------------


Satisfied with the red punch you got, your eyes scanned the room once again. "Zelo" you softly muttered, seeing the target squeeze in the crowd. Placing the cup down on the table you followed him and start to accomplish your plan.


---------------------------------------


"bye mom" Luhan clicked his phone off and placed back inside his pocket. After cooling himself down he went back to the event hall. He scanned the place looking for a certain person. Incredibly, his great eyes immediately saw the definite person. Cooly putting his hands inside his pocket he got in with the crowd



--------------------------------------


You followed him through his outstanding hair color. He walks really fast and you thought that he would just stop and start dancing with the crowd. You excused yourself several times just to catch up with him. "Zelo!" You called out through the blasting music. "ZELO!"

Finally he stopped and seems to be looking for something. You took the opportunity and approached him. "Zelo!" He noticed you and frowned "It's must've been you. What do you want?"

"Uhuh... ahmmm you see..." You stopped since the people dancing continued to bumped you and the thing you're going to say is very personal. "Can we talk somewhere private?" Zelo raised an eyebrow "and why is that?"

"because its important!" You groaned. The corner of his lips twitch up. "Beg me"

"b-b-bwoh!?" You stuttered looking at him disbelievingly. Zelo tapped the his chin "To the most adorable and Cutest man on earth. Please Please do me favor to come with me. Bbuing Bbuing~" He did an aegyo move and no doubt he is totally adorable. "B-b-buing bbuing!?"

Zelo nodded his head "Yeah. Now do it."

You bit your lip and slightly fidget on your place. Everyone seems pretty occupied dancing and the lights are too dimmed for them to notice. You took a deep breath "T-To the most adorable and Cutest man on earth. Please Please do me favor to come with me..." You stopped with begging eyes but Zelo didn't budge. Like a scared cat you shakily brought a fist near your cheeks "Bbuing Bbuing~"

His grin widened and spread his arms out "And now, lead the way~"

You rolled your eyes and mutterd incoherent words quietly. "Come on" You called him to follow you to the now covered stage. The Red draping curtains covered the whole stage blocking the whole outer room.

You turned to face him and went straight to the point. "I need to you Kiss you". Without stuttering you are serious about business. Remembering all Jessica did to you surely needs a big payback.

"Excuse me? Are you freak! I won't do that!" Zelo immediately his heels but you quickly got his wrist. "Please~ We can fake it you. I haven't eaten for the night and Im sure my breath smells fine" You tugged him more. Zelo tore his arm away and stood still with his back facing you. "Well I don't care. You probably kissed all those Exolunatics so don't add me to the list you " Now that was harsh. He shouldn't have accuse you like that and let him create assumptions about you just because you're friends are almost all boys.

both your hands and grabbing the puff of you skirt to release tension you retorted back. "If Im a then your a Gay" Zelo shot a narrow and suprised look towards you. Turning the wheel upside down, it was then your time to smirk. When it comes to ego surely men had larger ones. "Shut up!" He fumed.

"Is that all you can say? Shut up? Oh too bad you're really a Gay" You continued to taunt him. Smiling like a little devil pressing angers to its victim.

"Im not a Gay!"

"Then Prove It"

Zelo took steps closer to you. Deep inside panic starts to spread in you. Your hands started to tremble and your tiny hairs in the back of the neck started to rise up. "Wait" You put a hand between both of you. His brows furrowed once more. You peeked through the curtain and out on the crowd. If this will be done it needed to be outside where everyone could see. That's the point of this whole deal.

You pulled him by the hem of his wrist and out of the curtains. He looks so puzzled staring at the crowd and back to you. "What the hell is going on?" He was raising his voice but it was being overpower by the loud music. You pulled him by the collar leaning closer to your face "This is where we have to kiss." You seriously told him. From the stage you could see everyone and when you mean everyone even the most annoying person ever. Jessica.

"I swear, I don't like this idea at all. I never even want to go near you but this a matter of life and death situation. Please help me" You begged him once again. Zelo gave you a glare and instead of answering he stepped away from you and face the crowd. He clapped his hands signalling the DJ to stop the music. Once it did, the crowd groan and some even swore.

"OKAY! You s listen up!" Everyones attention turned to the stage. "You're the !" One tough guy shouted. Zelo and you followed the voice. "Shut up you ! Im talking here." Zelo fought back. "We-" He got you by the shoulder pertaining the we to the both of you. "Need your attention for awhile. And after this you may go back to your damn business." Zelo turned to face you. Holding you by the shoulders and stared straightly into your eyes. He knew you were shaking making him smirk. "This is your idea so don't chicken out."

Zelo started to lean towards you. You could already feel his hot breath tingling on your face. "Goodbye first kiss!* Shutting your eyes tight and taking a deep gulp.








"DON"T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!"


Your eyes snapped open and the next thing you knew you we're pushed away harshly letting Zelo's nails scraped your skin. You expected tripping down or falling first on your . But that didn't happen and instead landed on someone's arm with your arms automatically wrapped on his neck and your lips landing on his.



Out with the old, In with the knew, Goodbye First kiss And the lucky guy was who?...

shhhh

x.o.x.o



YourGossipBee

 

============================================================================================

 

This is not yet edited well. Fresh from the notepad :)

What's happening to Luhan anyway?

Anyway Im trying my best to update so please just bear with me.

COMMENT VOTE & SUBCRIBE

 

xxxinfiniteyandbeyonxxx