Leveling with the Ice Queen

xoxo Your Gossip Girl (Exo Fic)

*blink blink*

"Ughh"

*blink blink*

"She's waking up!"

"Shut it idiot. We know"

"Ppali, call the others"


You opened your eyes and all you could see were circular bokehs. Slowly, your visions adjusted normally and the amount of faces hovering and circling infront of you were overwhelming.

"What happened?" You groaned *ughh its too bright*

"You passed out yesterday. We thought you were dead"

"SEHUN!" D.O scolded.

"What? Im just saying---"

"WAIT WHAT??? YESTERDAY? so that means..." You quickly stood up from the couch as the bright sunny morning greeted you from the balcony. Your eyes widened as the boys looked at you confusedly. You hastily got up from the couch in search for your shoes. You kept mumbling 'Im doomed' as the boys move out of your way and continued to watch you.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Kai asked from the counter stool. Chen and Luhan agreed and nodd.

"Im freakin late. What time is it?" You grabbed Kris' wrist who just got out of the room. He was taken aback but didn't pull away. "Shoot! See its' near 8 Im late! and...and... Umma I forgot to- tsk!" You didn't finish your sentence and instead scratch your head in annoyance. *Where is my damn shoes?*

"Nara" Lay called calmly.

*Good thing we don't have quizzes but still-*

"Nara!" Lay slightly raised his voice.

*oh no... the principal---"

"NARA!!!"

"WHAT!?" you snapped gaving him a glare. *Instead of helping, they all just look at me like a some kind of show. Tsk! what's with the amusing expressions? I really can't believe this guys*

"Will you relax?"

You opened your mouth but close it once again. You want to retort back but instead hold it back. Bang Nara never retorts to anyone unless its too much. *But its freakin too much!* you thought.

Then a pair of hands turned you around, meeting Chanyeol's chest.

"Don't worry babe. You need to chill down" his deep chuckles gives chills down your spine. Then someone grab you again like you were some kind of doll. "We got everything settled for you Love. Since its our fault you got were hurt" Luhan cutely added making you blush early in the morning.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well... We call your parents about staying with us-"

"WHAT!? You called them?" You tried to imagine what they look like at that moment. Did they got mad?

"Don't worry they were eccsastic about it! They'll even give us homemade kimchi's. Isn't that great" Luhan beamed and shook you several times. You held his hand tightly and tried to stop him from shooking you.

"And, don't worry about school. We told that you'd be having a half day or probably absent. Since we don't know when you'd wake up."Lay added.

"How about the party? the principal?"

"It's solve" Sehun grinned grabing Luhan by the shoulder and pulled him away from you. "Solve? what do you mean?"

"Let's just say that we just made the Principal happy and-"

"YOU BRIBED HIM?" you exclaimed.

"not actually. Just gave him a gift to hawaii" Xiumin came with a loud crunchy sound of his apple.

"Just let it pass Nara. We told you we'd fix it. Just that... Someone in here really need to apologize right Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun who was just standing on one corner curtly nodd his head and bit his lower lip.

You got confused again and looked at him once again.

Baekhyun stepped closer to you with his head lower down. "Mianhe Nara..." His apologetic eyes met with you. "It's my fault you passed out yesterday."

"No, its and accident" You told him.

"No, its not" He answered.

*It's not?* Your brows furrowed.

Chanyeol who was beside Baekhyun slung his big arm to Baekhyun and patted his head. "We'd apologize for Jessica too. That girl can be too---"

"Jessica?" Your frowned deepen. *I knew it, that girl again*

"Yeah, she asked me to let their team win. But I-I didn't mean to knocked with you like that" and that's when you noticed the transparent band aid on the middle of his nose bridge. Baekhyun seems like a nice guy its just that it looks like he was completely wrapped on Jessica's pinky finger.

"Im not mad"

Baekhyun raised his head with a glint in his eyes. "for real?"

You nodd your head and gave him a smile "for real-" Before you could finish Baekhyun immediately hugged you which caught you off guard. "Omo, Mianhe mianhe mianhe~~~"

"H-hey!" The choking hug turned into a bear hug leaving your feet off the ground.

"Stop it now Baek" Suho pulled him away "We got you another pair of uniform. It's in the other room" he continued pointing to the guest room.

"uhh where's Seohyun and Jessica anyway?" you asked.

"They're at school fixing the Year-starter ball." Baekhyun answered. You mouth just rounded into an "O" and shrugged it away. It wasn't your thing anyway. After speaking to them you went straight to the guest room and did everything to do to catch up for the second class which will start at around 10am.





"No I could walk!" You protested yanking your hand away from Luhan who was using his puppy eyes again.

"But... The school's far from here and you could go with us the limo's big ya know" you couldn't help but roll your eyes seeing the stretching black car infront of you. Not only its too noticeable but you don't really see yourself riding this type of cars.

*What will the students say anyway? Plus don't forget these twelve guys riding with me? Oh no*

"Really I could manage to get a bus from here. You guys could go ahead. I'll just see you in school" You tried to look anywhere but Luhan's face.

"Oh no, He's gonna blow!" Xiumin warned and you immediately looked at Luhan instead of seeing tears you saw the smirk formed on his face.

"KYAAAAH!" with one swift move Kai got you on your and swung you on his shoulders.

"See that wasn't so hard little guy" Lay patted his Luhan hyung like a kid. "I know, I know"

"Yah! Put me down!" You smacked Kai's back and wiggled your way out. "Stop moving you're slipping from my hold" You released a small squeel when you felt his hands tightened around your legs and back to keep you still. "Just put me down"

"No, you deserve this for being to stubborn" Kai lowered himself down keeping your head from bumping from the car. But you wouldn't listen and ended  up with a loud bump causing everyone to wince.

"Owwww!" You landed on the leather couch. "Are you okay pabo?" You glared at Kai for a couple of second calling you a pabo. You adjusted your slanted eyeglasses and groaned with the loud impact of your forehead.

"Put it on her head" Kris offered ice from his little bar. Kai got it and quickly pressed it on your bump making you wince loudly. "Ouch! not so harsh!" you groaned at him.

"Well that's because your a pabo. You deserve it" He did it once again but this time you slightly pushed his hand away and snatched the ice from him.




Two bumps in a row? Be careful "N" or you might totally lose your mind.




"Uhmm Am Im missing something here?" you asked confusedly looking around you. You should be attending your second class but instead you were dragged in another room. A larger room to be exact. Tables being set up, the stage the banners and stuffs.

"No you're not my dear. This is our punishment." D.O patted your head and slung an arm on your shoulders. You shot your head up to him "Punishment? I thought the problems solved?"

"Yeap! but we didn't say we don't have punishment." You groaned thinking that fixing a friggin party will be your punishment. *Why not community service?*

"NARA YOU'RE HERE!" Seohyun brightly bid clasping her hands together and pressed it on the side of her right cheeks. "ah yeah" you unsurely replied a bit surprised at her delightful aura. But what do you expect this is Seohyun not Jessica.

"Anyway, kyungsoo oppa, can I borrow Nara for awhile? I need her for the flower arrangement"

"FLOWER ARRANGEMENT???? Uhhh can I just help Setting the chairs and tables you know im-" "No, no, no, that's the men's job our jobs are to decorate" Seohyun hushed shaking her finger on your face. "Come on!" Seohyun pulled you away from D.O. You look back giving a pout to him which he only laugh at. Once you reached the corner where the flowers are the first thing you saw was the Queen bee a.k.a Jessica surrounded by a bunch of flowers... fake flowers to be exact. Instantly she looked up at you with an Icy glare and mocking grin "See I knew you'd wake up"

"Thanks to you" You sarcastically replied. Jessica's grin faltered and turned into a thin line.

Seohyun got between the both of you "Girls can we stop this for awhile. We need to finish a bunch you know" You exhaled and took a seat across from her and started to get one of the vase. Jessica followed your moves and scoff.

Seohyun on the other hand taught you how everything's going to look. In a short time you already memorized on which places the flowers are to be placed and easily created more in a short time.

Feeling a little bit tired, you excused yourself and went to the restroom. Since classes were still on going the hallways are vacant and so was the restroom. You tapped the sink and started to scrub your hands you started humming the last song you heard from the limo awhile ago "I Got a boy". Although the songs sounds wierd you won't deny that its catchy.


"I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!~"


*BAM!*

You almost jumped hearing the door banged shut. *What the hell* Your drenched hand gripped the chest part of your blouse.

"Did I suprise you?" Jessica smirked and leaned her hips on the marble sink and crossed her arms.

"Any person will you Idiot!" You snapped to her. She started glaring at you once again. You were completely losing the peaceful highschool life because of her. You never fought back or snapped back to anyone like you usually do with her.

Jessica took a couple of steps towards you "I don't know what my friends saw in you but Im clearly sure  you're just trying to use them for your own pathetic fame" She took another step "I know your kind Nara."

You grip your hands but instead of doing anything harsh you gave her a smile "Oh yeah? what are you some kind of mind reader or just plain accuser?" this time it was your turn to took step closer to her. You realized that you were taller than her letting her look up to you. "Or your just threatened about me taking your place?" you continued.

Jessica was fuming "You're really pathetic are you? Well then... Let's see if you can do it"

"oh yeah? Bring it on!"

"Trying to act tough now. Fine. Tomorrow's the Party. If you can kiss one of the boys, not just any boys. We have guest from another school. They're known as BAP, if you can kiss the one named Zelo then I'll leave you alone."

"Fine!" You answered quickly.

Jessica smirked "Great, I'll expect that and I repeat one and only Z.E.L.O" with that she strut her way out of the restroom.

The strong facade immediately disappear from your face. *Ottokhae??? What did I just said? Im not even attending that damn party! GAAAAHHH because of that Ice Queen once again!*





Uh oh... Did Lonely girl tripped herself on the gates of Hell? But it wasn't burning hot but of pure coldness. Who's BAP anyway and what's with the boy name Zelo?. Beware of Frost bites "N". Looks like Ice Queens won't let anyone steal her position.

Be ready for your dress and ties my friends or should I say Popcorn and soda?

shhhhh

x.o.x.o

 



YourGossipBee

 

=============================================================================================

 

GAHHHHHHH!!!! Yesterday was the DKFC and I haven't seen them perform and... and Finally! Luhan profess his undying love for Sehun but Sehun turned him down and instead hug Kai Awwwww. Another downside for being such an unlucky fangirl. :((( But then to make things worse, It was rumuoured (well kinda proven already) that BAP was also here yesterday for a secret commercial shoot and Damn! They're just one city away from me. T.T ottokhae? Let's mark that Jan 19, 2013, the day when some of the my most favorite KPOP group invaded the Philippines.

Anyway COMMENT VOTE & SUBCRIBE!

Im apologizing in advance if I won't be updating as frequently as before mian. :( But don't worry I'll be having another update today.

 

xxxInfiniteyandbeyondxxx