O3 | For crying out Luhan!

xoxo Your Gossip Girl (Exo Fic)



You held the door frame for support and fix the strap of your bag dangling on your elbows. *not here as well* You groaned and entered the sea of silence *ehem* your classroom. You ignored everyone's stares and murmurs about you and the late night escapade with kai or as they believe.

"How was the night spending with our dear Kai?" D.O sneered as you got on your seat. You heave a sigh noticing that your fellow seatmate hasn't arrive yet.

"He just take me home" you silently muttered to D.O and slumped your head down on your desk.


You knew this would happen. But you never thought it will be this worse. You didn't feel being a celebrity as you entered the school but a plushy toy that everyone's ripping apart. Cats catches the mice; and every mice sneaks in every possible hole there is to hide.

Finally, the teacher entered and she herself raised an eyebrow at you as well. *Not her too*

"I'm sorry for the Late. Minus it to Kai please" Luhan suddenly barge into class.

"Substitute again Mr. Lu?" the teacher sighed and started opening her class planner. You wonder what he was doing in your class because as you can see he was supposed to be an upper class student. You blinked innocently when Luhan stopped at your side. He flashed his adorable smile and said "Hi Nara-shii we meet again. I hope you and Kai enjoyed yesterday."

You groaned tiredly at this non-stop misundertanding between you and the whole society who knew gossipbee.

Luhan sat beside you while having a brotherly high-five with D.O at your back. "That's Kai's place" I pointed out to him. The deer boy turned to you with I-know-it-look and continued fishing his notebook out. "I'm substituting for him. Why? Miss him?"

"Ofcourse not!" You blurted loudly for everyone in the room to stop and strangely stared at you.

"Ms. Bang is there a problem?"

You waved your hand and shyly shook your head. "No ma'm" she hesitantly look away and proceed with the discussion. You turned to look back on Luhan and caught him smirking at you. "what?" you rolled your eyes and focused on your notebook.

"Beware of kkamjong" you turned to Luhan "just beware" and the grin on his face turned into a big goofy smile. *He's freaky* but your thought starts to roll to what Luhan just warned you about.

Luhan turned to listen to the discussion and left you hanging with those words. *Beware of what?*


------------------------------


It was time for lunch and although staying here inside the room is the best possible way to escape those piranhas your stomach might be the one to eat you first if you don't fill it with food.

"Nara, do you want to come with us?" You stopped packing and stared at him disbelievingly for a second. "N-no" Thinking about Jessica again. Luhan jumped infront of you and got both of your hands. You gasped seeing him flashed a real puppy eyes. "Pwease~ pwetty pwetty pwease!" He starts to baby talk.

"You can't say no to a baby can you?" you gasped again as Seohyun appeared beside you. Good thing the students were off and only the six of you we're in the room including Baekhyun, D.O and the newly arrived kai.

Speaking of the devil. You watched kai got the notebook and muttered a thanks. You turned back to the purring luhan infront of you. "B-but, I don't wanna cause another scene".

"Don't worry about her. Baekhyun mate is here to calm her down." D.O patted baekhyun's chest. Poor boy, but he seems to do it well. "Users!" The eyeliner boys stuck his tongue out to D.O earning laughter from his friends. "Jessica is actually nice. If you get to know her." Seohyun tried convincing.

"And, if you push the right buttons" Kai added.

*See that's hard* You tried to pull away from Luhan's Iron hold. Serioulsy, the boys adorable face doesn't match his steel-like strength. "Just take it as our peace offering!" Luhan started to whine caughting you offguard. Seeing him whine like that look so cute and heartbreaking. You took a gulp and blurted out. "Fine"


*Should I beware of kai or Luhan instead?*


Uh-oh "N" it looks like you're getting in between of two bad boys. Are you going to follow like a scary little girl or enter the beware zone like a bad girl?



Upon entering the Cafeteria hawk eyes darted towards you. "Come on Nara!" Luhan suddenly grabbed your arm and dragged you towards their table. You saw familiar looking faces as they seem to be happy to see you except for one.

"Shh Jess. If you want to say anything? Keep it. Because she's my guest!" Luhan boasted.

"You remember us?" Suho asked. "ofcourse I remember you, silly" you tried to sound confident. He gave a small smile while you returned the same. How could you forget the faces and names of your saviours.

One by one, the boys introduced themselves properly.

"Im baby Panda tao!"

"Maknae and adorable Sehun. Now get off my Luhan hyung!" He pushed you away slightly, leaving your wrist untangled from luhan's grasp. The boys and some of the students laugh but you were just to dumbfounded. "Sorry about Sehun he tends to be so possesive of Luhan. by the way, you remember me? Chen" he gave a little wave

"Im Xiumin." The boy trailing Chen bid. You noticed his tray was overflowing with steam buns.

"Chanyeol Yo!" He has the brightest smile out of all.

"You know me. Lay" He cooly answered.

"D.O but you can call me kyungsoo"

"Baekhyun, the person who loves bacon"

"Ofcourse, you knew kkamjong *kai glares* uhhh I mean Kai" Baekyun answered for his friend beside him.

"And that man on the corner swimming in the pile of papers is Kris". Baekhyun continued. "And don't forget his son Ace--- OWW! Duizhang!" Tao groanted and blew his stinging hand away.

"Hold anything but Ace. That's his precious son" Luhan childishly muttered. *His son is a stuff toy particulary an Alpacca? What's wrong with this world? I know, I know, that no one is perfect.*

"Don't disturb him for now. He's busy with Company work." Jessica snapped obviously unwelcoming you. Luhan pushed you down beside Chanyeol and him "Don't mind them" he laughed.

Lay snatched Xiumin's tray "YAH!" but Lay was sneaky fast "Hyung shut up when you're mouths full we have a new friend here you know. Now, get another tray of food coz we're giving this to Nara"

*Friend?* Your eyes glow.

"FRIEND?* Jessica growled. "You're kidding me right?"

"Sica, Nara's new here and we don't mind having a new girl around right boys?" Seohyun announced. Some of the boys were kinda unsure but since they can't say no to Seohyun.

"Right."

Jessica scoff from the other side of the table. "Look at her, she probably do not now the difference between Chanel from Versace, Burberry to Tory Burch. Heck, I bet she doesn't even have a single clothing with signature brand."

You gripped your skirt hearing her insult you like that. This is what you're talking about. The way she speak and taunt you. You saw the other tried to shush her and apologetically glance at you but you just gave them a smile.

"Jessica-shii's right. I don't have any signature brand items. I only got my clothes from the mall or thrift's store. I don't know the difference from brand to brand. But I don't care. I didn't enter this school to flaunt what i have Im here to learn. N-now if you'll excuse me, I'd rather stay at the garden." You stood up from your seat leaving all the protest behind.

This is the Second time you stand up for yourself in school and infact, it made you feel good. What do you expect from a typical rich girl?







"Sica that's too much!" Seohyun scolded her bestfriend. "Yeah. We know she's different from us but you don't need to slap that to her face." Suho piped in.

"So now, You're all siding her???" The Ice Princess screeched.

"No Jess, We're just trying to be fair here." Baekhyun calmly grabbed her hand. Jessica slowly calmed herself down and closed her eyes for a second. "What's so special about her that you guys are trying to fit her in us?"

"She's different. She's not like us."

Jessica raised an eyebrow "and your point is?"

"She'd help us come out of our boring lives." Kai lazily muttered from his earphones. Seems like the mysterious boy is listening at all.

"W-why. Our lives not boring! Shopping's fun, Partying, attending to social gatherings. I mean what can you ask for" Jessica said.

"Things that you didn't said." Kai retorted. Jessica's mouth gaped open for a second and shook her head clearly confused at kai's point.

"While you guys are arguing about this matter I'm going to find for Nara" Luhan hopped from his seat. "hyung! Im coming with you" Sehun followed.

"I'am...coming hehe' Lay slid out and saluted goodbye.

Kai also slammed his palms on the table and stood up. "I shoud've just stayed at home. Haaays".

Four boys left and no one followed next. Jessica couldn't believe what've just happened. She started to have ragged breaths and her nails digging on her palms. "What so special about that girl!?"

Kris who was beside her looked up from his work and shook his head. "Good thing we weren't involve in this buddy" he patted his alpacca and resumed to work.





You sat down on the grass as the tiny leaves tickles your skin. *Growled~* Your stomach groaned . "Ughh. I forgot to buy lunch aish."

"Good thing I bought something" A shadow blocked you from the sunlight. "Lay?" The lad grinned and crouched down infront of you. "You now knew me well." He threw the paper bag on your lap. "Eat"

You open the bag and saw three pieces of P&J sandwhich inside it. "Wow, we have P&J sandwhiches. Didn't know that." You got one of it and unwrapped it.

"No, that's mine actually. That's my snack in the car." You stopping aiming for a bite and shot him a look. "Eh???" you exclaimed. Lay chuckled and settled himself on the grass infront of you. "Yah, I love P&J since I was a kid. Umma always prepares that for me." He proudly tapped his chest making you laugh in amazement.

"This is something first I could relate to in this school" you joked and took a bite.

Lay watched you hum in delight. Getting this satisfaction through a simple bread brought smile to his face.

"What happened between you and Kai yesterday?" He couldn't help but ask.

You groan in frustration *Not him as well*. "Nothing. He just brought me home because he insist that he owe me something."

"Ofcourse, his ego. That's all?"

"That's all. Why are you guys so intrigued about Kai and me, as if he hadn't brought a million girls home before?"

Lay grinned and saw your face turned shocked. "No way????" You exclaimed. He nodd his head and chuckled. "Looks can be decieving you know."

You tried to utter a reply to that but you just can't believe what he told you. Truly Looks can be decieving. The wind blew hardly letting your glasses slightly move and your hair covered your face. You comb those strands that covers your face and placed it behind your ears.

"You look good without glasses on." Lay softly muttered stopping you in your actions again. The air between the both of you turned awkwardly.

"NARA LOVE!" A poor soul bursted out. The both of you turned and saw Luhan along with Sehun with a bag of foods and BubbleTeas in hand. *Uh-oh*

The deer boy stopped infront of both of you and saw the P&J sandwhich you were eating. "Hyung we're late" Sehun sneered at his hyung who looks about to cry. "I t-thought *Sniff* y-yo-you'd wait *sniff sniff* for m-me" and all hell lose. Luhan started to cry.

"Ohmygod" You muttered and stood up not knowing what to do. You don't know if you'd comfort him or gave him a patt or what. You never come across a teenage boy who cried like a 4-year old unless he came from a mental institution.

You glanced at Lay and gave him a-what-to-do-look.

"Kiss him on the cheek" Lay mouthed and gestured.

"WHAT NO WAY!" you argued. But Luhan cried louder and Sehun's patts and hugs didn't stop the boy. Feeling trapped in a lose-lose (win-win) situation you didn't have a choice but to do it. You leaned as fast as you can and gave the crying Luhan a kiss on the cheek.   

 

 

 

Mirror, Mirror on the wall whose the fairest of them all? It seems Lonely Girl top the spot giving a comforting kiss on the crying prince. He might stopped crying but the rumors and gossips are only beginning. Remember, everyone's watching >:)...

 

shhh x.o.x.o

 

YourGossipbee
 

 

=========================================================================================================================

As promise I''ll Update! so keep the commenting and subrscribing for me to update.

Again, new 7 comments and 5 subbies and I'll UPDATE.

So comment/Subscribe and Vote!!!

xxinfiniteyandbeyond