I'm sorry...

+++You are my only sunshine+++

The door clicks open. Taeyang enters, taking off his shoes. "I'm back!" He announced. "Seungri ah, Ji Young ah!" He heard running steps coming from the living room and Seungri stops, panting. Taeyang jerked his head back, closing the door behind him. "What's wrong, Seungri?" Taeyang asks, stepping in. 

Seungri's face was serious and panic. "Hyung, there's something wrong with Boss." 

Taeyang lost grip of his backpack and it fell from his shoulder. 

+++

8 hours has passed and Boss is still in the surgery room...

Taeyang press his lips against his clasped hand, praying hard that the surgery will go well. His knuckles are white. Please God, save Boss... Please... He prayed

Boss was laying on the living floor when Taeyang saw him. Boss was helplessly crying and couldn't move. Taeyang carried Boss to his car and drove to the nearest vet clinic he could find. Boss had problem walking for the past few months. It made Taeyang really worried so he decided to put Boss into surgery in a few days to proper up his walking. He didn't expect this to happen all too soon...

The double door of the surgery room opens as the doctor walks out. Taeyang shot up onto his feet. "Doctor, how is he?" He asks, his voice full of worry.

The doctor pulls down the surgical  mask where a smile widens brightly. "Your dog will be fine." He annouces.

Taeyang sighs in relief, all the weight of worried were lifted away from his shoulders a littlle. "Can I see him now?" 

"Just wait a little more longer. Your dog has to be put in the cage. A nurse will infrom you when you can enter the cage room, okay?" The doctor tells him.

Taeyang nodded. "Okay...Thank you, doctor..." He says quietly and fell back on the bench and lean back against the wall. 

+++

"Mr. Bae?" A nurse calls out from the counter.

"Yes?" Taeyang stands up when he hears his name, walking to the counter.

"Your dog is in cage 10, okay?" She tells him, handing him the cage card.

Taeyang takes the card and thank the nurse. The door spilts open. There were many other pets in the cages, obviously. It made Taeyang felt pity for all of them but he kept his focus on Boss right now. 

Cage 10.

He bends down to the cage and presses the card to the scanner and the cage door opens with a loud click. "Hey, buddy..." He says softly. Boss looks up at Taeyang weakly. His hip was wrapped with bandage cloth, his right paw injected with the IV. "How ya feeling now? Much better?" Taeyang asks, softly patting Boss's head. Boss let out a sigh, as if for a respond. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry this is happening to you... I'm just so sorry..." He felt his eyes slowly burning with tears. 

Boss just kept his eyes on Taeyang, begging him for something Taeyang couldn't understand. 

Taeyang presses his lips on Boss' head. 

A/N: I still haven't given up on this story! Update soon!