You Drive Me Crazy...

+++You are my only sunshine+++

 

The very first step out he takes from the elevator and sees his hyungs outside the dance studio, it triggers his mind that he won't be seeing Diana anymore. For the past 2 weeks, 24/7, his schedule is pack up with meetings, interviews, dance rehearsels, work out sessions with Hwangssabu, live-stage performances, brain-storming on his upcoming solo album and etc. etc. No matter how much the pressure weighs him down on him, he still keeps a spark of hope with him. A hope to meet her again and start over to get the awkward feelings away, the desire to know everything grows stronger and difficult if this continue any longer will drive him crazy.
 
That thought made him suffer from insomnia to stay up late at night for days on the roof of the apartment, leaning against the brick barrier as he stare out to the distance, thinking whether Diana is sitting on the bench there waiting for him everyday near the Han river under the fly over. Thinking of that makes him sleepless and moody."Ah! This is driving me crazy!!!" He scratch his hair in frustration as the breeze blows.
 
"What is, Taeyang?" A sudden sweet voice ask out of no where, giving him great almighty goosebumps and increasing his heart beat rapidly. 
 
That sweet voice does sound very familliar to him, he might know who that person is. He takes a deep breath  and let it out slowly with a sigh as he turn and look. Just as he expected, it is someone he knows. "Ae." His voice cracks, he wipe his forehead pouring of cold-sweat and clearing his throat. "Ae." He say in a clearer voice. "Ae, do you know how much that scares people? People could have a heart attack with you suddenly appearing out of no where...Jeez, Ae, be a little more considerate..." He tries to act cool with his heart beating fast.
 
"I know, I'm sorry." Ae apologises, walking to him slowly step by step away from the door. "So what brings you here late at night, eh, Taeyang?" Ae asks him, sitting on the bech place on the center of the roof. She looks at him with a sleeply smile. 
 
"How did you know I'm up here?" Taeyang questions her back.
 
"Ah, I could sense that you had a problem during dance rehearse today. You weren't yourself back there." Ae says, walking step by step.
 
"It's nothing really." He says, checking on his cactuses.
 
"Ah, don't try that little white lie on me ow, Tedaddy. You know that will never work on me." Ae say with attitude in english. She laughs. "Come on you can tell me anything, right?"
 
Of course, Ae, I trust you very much on my secret, Taeyang think in his mind, She's a very close friend to him, he tells her everything. The story of how they met is totally in a diffirent story (Literately) He's just nervous to tell her that he's in love with a girl that he only met for two days. 
 
"Oh, come on. Are you still upset that you didn't get to hook up with any girl during the party at the club by that worthless maknae of yours?" Ae says coldly, not caring the fact that Taeyang is there. Ae has an unknown natural haterd against Seungri, so does Seungri himself. They occasionally agrue when they start insaulting each other without them reliezing themselves. "That boy is causing everyone trouble over and over again, doesn't he? He should be grateful that I help him to convince Sally to give him a second chance and forgive him when he begged on his knees."
 
"Nice to know that..." Taeyang tuck his hands into the pocket of his sweat pants. They let the breeze blow in silence for a flash-second. 
 
"Oh, come on! Tell me what's the matter. You're wearing off my patiences!" Ae bursts out.
 
"Ok, ok. Fine...I'll tell you but promise me not to tell anyone about this, ok? Pinky swear?" He held out his pinky to her. 
 
"Pinky swear..." She fold her pinky to his and they shake on it to seal the deal. 
 
He lets go and nervously starts telling how he met the girl of his dream for two days in every single bit of details of the two days and the feeling he's going through. Luckily Ae is patient and awake enough to listen to his long story without complaining, sleeping or interrupting. She usually does that but not to Taeyang, never to Taeyang. "Now I'm on the roof just pleading to see Diana again without that stupid damn schedule getting in the way." He say in anger,panting from talking fast, making Ae a little freak out to see Taeyang for the very first time. "Sorry..." He calm himself.
 
"Wow, that Diana girl... She sounds really beautiful..."Ae softly say.
 
"She is beautiful, Ae. She is... That's why I really want to see her again, you know. You've just met someone you fall in love instently and you want to see that person everyday... I want to do that... I really want that... Like you went head over heels for one of my hyungs." He elbow her softly. 
 
"Does anyone else know about this?" She asks.
 
"So far, Ji Young and you are the only one that knows this. This can't spread, ok? Promise?"He makes sure.
 
"Promise... But don't you think this is all coming all too fast?"
 
"I think so too."
 
"But I can't stop you so I'll let you be."
 
"Thanks."
 
"I'm so happy for you."She hugs him. He hugs her back. They let go and smile. Ae sniff and blow out steam out of . "It's almost dawn, you wanna get back in and get some sleep?"
 
"You go ahead, I'm going to stay here for a while." He says.
 
"Ok, but don't stay up too long... We've got a dance rehearsels in a few hours." She jokes.
 
"I know, i know what to do..."
 
 She stands up and walk to the door, climbing down the stairs.
 
When the sound of Ae's footsteps going down the stairs quiets down, he stares out to sky all yellowish and redish. Dawn is breaking. He feels a little better telling this to Ae, he trusts her for sure. Not quite in a way. 
 
+++
 
Every sound and viberation pounds Taeyang's head like arrows shooting down his skull when he's in the dance studio or recording studio. He looks terrible from his sleepless night. He keeps messing up on everything he's doing. To the point YG calls him in to the office. "YoungBae, what's the matter with you? You look like a mess! Haven't you been sleeping properly these few days? I've gave you plently of them."
 
"I'm sorry, sir." He yawn. "I've been staying up all night planing what to write on my new album."
 
"YougBae, that's either Ji Young or Teddy's job. Why are you doing this to yourself?" 
 
"Because I would like to be independen, sir. I'd like to write at least one song for the album. To show my creativity to all of my fans." He tries to cover what he has been doing for days. 
 
"You sound confident enough to write it." YG thinks hard. "Alright, son. I'll take a chance on you. I'll allow you to write one song. If it recieve good reviews from the fans, I'll let you be part of production team. How's that?"
 
"Thank you, sir. I won't let you down for sure."He bow to YG.
 
"I know you won't. Alright, you may leave now." 
 
Taeyang walks out of the room, draggy and when he reaches the hall way with the door close behind him, he recalls the words he said just now. Oh, god. What have I put myself into this? He face-palm to his forehead. "Well, I've always wanted to write a song and compose it..." He says to himself.
 
+++
 
His manager hand him a empty exercise book and a colorful pen set that he bought from a stationary shop. "Here you go, boy. A book and colorful pen set to help you with your work."
 
"Thanks." He takes the items.
 
"Hey, you better ask Ae for those eye beg mask remover. You've got look good for an interview with your hyungs this Monday." His manager remind him, pointing at Taeyang's eyebeg before he goes in the apartment. 
 
"I will." Taeyang walks in and stop at the lobby to wave good-bye to his manager. The sound of the car's engine furthers away out of the road blocker automatically gives way for the car. He waits for a minute. He walks out of the entrance, being alert in his surrounding. When he feels the coat is clear and jogs out from the security house. In his luck, the guards aren't there to interfere anything on him. He looks left and right of the street so far nobody reconizes him with his face expose to the public.
 
He takes his chance and runs. He pulls down his beanie and jogs down to the side-walks, the one Boss pulled him that day. So far no body suspect him and no fans trailing him. As the evening sun slowly dies down, he finally reaches at the fly over near the river where Running Man sometimes open their show. There weren't many people around. He pant from running and jogging all the way here.
 
He straighten up and looks around his view, expecting her to be there sitting on the bench waiting for him but there's pratically no one there. Not a sigle soul just him... He sigh in disappointment. "What am I kidding...She wasn't waiting for me..." He sits down on the bench. "Maybe I should write a song about heartbreaks..." He lays the book and pens aside. "I thought she'd be waiting for me... She's been waiting for too long for me..."
 
"YoungBae?" The voice alert him. He looks up. A girl looks back down him with her blue-greenish eyes sparkles when the street lamp poses lights up the whole park and river. 
 
"Diana..." Their eyes lock into one another deeply.
 
Author's message:
 
PLEASE SUBCRIBE TO THIS STORY IF YOU WANNA KEEP UPDATED TO THIS STORY~
 
Hey, there~ I know you've been waiting for chapter 5 for a very long time. I apologise for making you wait. I hope you enjoy this chapter and be patient on the next one 'cuz I won't be around for a while. I got a warm-up exam next month and I got to study hard and ace it. My parents wants me to work hard for this so I can't go online utili I don't know when. T T
 
So please be  patient for~~~ 
I'll update as soon as I can~~!!!