Restart~~~

+++You are my only sunshine+++

"Diana..." He stutter.

"How did you know my name?" She asks.

He pulls his eyes away from her, pulling out the folded silk hangkerchief from his pocket. He takes a finally look at it and hand it to her. "You dropped your handkerchief that day. I picked up and saw your name, I wanted to give it back to you but you ran off. Remember?" He says shyly.
 
She takes it and examines it carefully. "Oh..I thought I lost it..." She looks back at him with a smile. "Thanks for helping keep it clean and neat, it  took me forever to finish sewing my name on. It's really precious to me." She tucks the handkerchief into her short-jeans pocket. "I really thank you." She bows to him. 
 
"You're welcome. It's not a big deal though." He scratch his head like he always does. Good-bye, handkerchief...
 
She suddenly reaches her hand to him, "My name is Diana Lee Eun Mi. It's nice to meet you again, YoungBae."
 
Diana Lee Eun Mi, such a beautiful name. It fits her perfectly. He holds her hand and they shake it once. "My name is Dong YoungBae. It's nice to meet you again too." 
 
She lets go of his hand and her face expression change as she gaze at the flowing river beside them. "You're a Dong, eh?"
 
"What's wrong with Dong?" He asks, suspiciously.
 
She shakes her head. "I don't know. It's nothing but your name somehow sounds very familliar..."
 
Taeyang gulps and goose-bump attack his whole body, having an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach.
 
"Nah, maybe your family name is quite rare to hear. My mind and I sometimes." Her smile reappears on her face.
 
Taeyang release a sigh of relief. I thought she was going to burst out my identity and go all Saesang but in the end, she doesn't have a single clue of who I am. She doesn't know me as Taeyang's Big Bang but as Dong YoungBae. I've always wanted to know a girl like that...
 
She sits on a bench beside his. "I'm sorry that I'm giving you an awkward feeling and situation..." She says, nervously. "It always happens when I'm with a boy. I ask a lot awkward and nonsense questions. Oh!" She exclaims. "I've said too much... This is so embarrassing..." She softly hits her head, hiding her blushing red face with her strains of hair. "I'm sorry..." She murmurs.
 
He lets out a laugh. "Well, Diana. You're not the only one, you know." He looks at her as she looks up to him with her face slightly red. 
 
"What do you mean by that?" She asks in a shaky voice.
 
"Well," He thinks up of a word to say instantly coming out from his mouth. "To be honest, I ask too much nonsense question when I'm alone with a girl." He admits. "Mostly the wrong ones." He smiles as he recalls all the mistakes he did in the past.
 
"Really?"
 
"Really." They both chuckle and suddenly pause, staring down to the pavement ground. Silence takes over as they listen to the traffic flowing above them.
 
Taeyang's heart races fast. Gosh, I can't believe I said that. I never admit those type of feelings to a girl before.  This is so nerve racking... He pulls his shirt collar to swallow hard. He glace at her and catches Diana looking at  him hard. "YoungBae-sshi..." She breaks the silence. 
 
"Yeah?" He pretends not to know she's looking at him.
 
"Do you wanna have some frozen yogurt?" She shyly asks. 
 
"Frozen yogurt?" 
 
She nods. "Frozen yogurt is sort of good for complexion."
 
A dark cloud forms above him and he looks back down. "Is that so?" She actually notice how terrible I look, great..
 
"I mean, I mean... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She stutters.
 
"No, no. It's ok..."
 
"I didn't mean by that." Diana frowns.
 
He gets a full grip of himself. "It's ok. Honest. I'm not insulted or anything." Even though it stabbed me alive. 
 
"Frozen yogurts are healthy you know." She suddenly blurts out. 
 
"I know." 
 
She stands up. "Then let's get some now." She walks ahead of him.
 
"Wait!" He grab his stuff and catches up to her. "Where?"
 
"Where what?" 
 
"Where's the yogurt shop?"
 
"What do you mean? Don't you know the famous frozen yogurt shop that opened 2 months go?" 
 
Two months ago, He was busy with his schedule back at Japan. Even he came back to Korea a month later, he has no time to keep himself update until now. "Yeah, I guess." 
 
"I see not. I mean like the whole city knows about it. It's packed from day 'till night." 
 
"I guess I haven't been keeping myself updated with these type of stuff." He say absent-mindedly.
 
She heard his words and grab his wrist. "Then I'll keep you updated!" She pulls him with her.
 
Wow, she's really something. I never thought she's like that. Wait, did she said the whole city? The thought suddenly snaps in his mind.
 
+++
 
He hug the book and colour pen set close to his chest, nervously waiting for Diana to come back at the staircase they first sat awkwardly when they bumped into each other..
 
"YoungBae-sshi~!" He instantly turn and look. Diana stops and hand out a cup of frozen yogurt she recommend to him. He takes it shyly. She jumps a step down and sit. 
 
He sits beside her and put his stuff between them. 
 
Diana glace down. "What are you using these for?"
 
"Oh, nothing really... I just bought these for fun..." He takes a scoop of Raseberries Delite and eats it, the spoon. The frozen yogurt melts into his mouth, the indescribable taste fills his mouth as he swallows it. "Wow, this is really good." He exclaims. "The taste is just nice! Not too sweet or sour." He takes a another scoop and eats it like a kid.
 
"Ne, YoungBae-sshi. How's Boss?" She asks, mixing her cup and finally eats it.
 
"Boss..." He takes a moment to think. "He's doing fine, the usual. He really misses me everytime when I go to work."
 
"Don't you have the time to play with him when you come back from work?"
 
"I'm pretty busy but I still do play with him whenever I can. What about Sunny?" He asks her back.
 
"Just Sun." She corrects him. "She's doing fine. She's really cheerful and active in such age she's in now."
 
"She's a rare type of Akita."
 
"Yeah, I told you that my parents gave her as my birthday present and personal companion. I didn't have much friends back when I was younger." 
 
"Why didn't you?" He eagerly ask.
 
"Let's just say that my dad is a wealthy man... He would buy all the expensive things for me that no one in the school could afford and they got jealous and avoided me for that...That's what I thought back then..." She eats another spoonful with a sigh. "I never really get to spend my childhood like a real child..." She adds. She shakes her head fast. "Why am I telling this to you?" She sniffs, wrinkling her nose. "Let's change the subject. Have you practice the notes I taught you that day?" 
 
He nods. "Yeah, I did. When I play it, I have to get on my feet and dance!" He gestures a bit.
 
"You're a dancer? I mean, do you dance?" Her face expression lights up, leaning to his face. She pull herself back and clear . "Do you dance?" She asks in a more proper voice.
 
"Yeah, I do How about you?" He questions her back with a smile.
 
"Everyday." She smiles back at him. His heart melts, No wonder she has perfect legs. 
 
"What type of style do you dance?" 
 
"Many kind of styles but to me...I prefer freestyle dancing. You?" She gesture point her spoon to him.
 
"I love free-styling too." They both start talking about different type of dances, their dislike and likes, learning a bit of their personal life, stuff they interested with and many other stuff that they can't seem to remember what they talked about.
 
"Ah~! I never talk to any one like this before." She wipe her tears from laughing so hard.
 
"One last thing I'd like to ask." 
 
"What?"
 
"Are you mix American-Korean or something?" 
 
She smile proudly. "I'm flattered that you actually notice. Yes, I am. But it's Korean-American." She corrects him again. "My dad is a Korean and my mom is an American. You must have thought that I'm American with my features, right?" She guess with a playful smile.
 
He blush. "Sort of something like that."
 
They view down to the riving, the river water reflects the lamp pose light to make as if the river is glowing beautifully.
 
Taeyang glance down to his watch and pounce. "Oh my god! Look at the time! It's almost 12 midnight!" He shouts.
 
"What?! My dad is going to kill me when he finds me not in my room!" She stands up instantly.
 
"Ok, ok. Let's exchange phone numbers and break!" He says, taking out his phone from his pocket. "What's your number?"
 
"010-7853-9010." He quickly types the number on his phone and calls it.
 
Her usually interruptful ringtone plays and she swapping the dis-call button. "Ok." She lock her phone looking up to him. "I'll be calling or texting you then..."
 
"Yeah..." Taeyang slowly leans in but Diana turn her head aside and runs off again. He pull himself back and look at her run off at the same direction she went of that day. She stops, waving at him and continue her way on.
 
He sighs. "There she goes again..." He lets out another sigh and pick up his stuff. "At least I have her phone number now." He reminds himself as he walk back to the apartment with a satisfied feeling.