A Failed Blind-date Party by the maknae~

+++You are my only sunshine+++

Taeyang sat there alone in the empty VIP lounge as he observed his hyungs and friends enjoying themselves on the dance floor. 

He tried to enjoy himself but he wasn't in the mood to party at all, he ended up here alone.

He didn't even want to go partying in the first place. 

Seungri forced him to. Just 2 days ago, Seungri saw Taeyang cried over a chick flick movie. The movie was about a hopeless in romance boy finally finds the girl of his dreams. A very cliche movie indeed made Taeyang cried like a baby.

Seems like Seungri overreacted and pull out a blind-date party in the most famous club in Korea, NB club and invited almost the half the population of Seoul's hottest chicks around. He personally booked the whole club just for the party. He also invited the members and some close friends of Taeyang.Yet Seungri was the one getting all the ladies instead of Taeayang. 

Looks like everyone ignored the fact that this was suppose to be a blind-date for Taeyang, not a hook-up party.

That's not the way to put me into a blind-date, Seungri. You're the one getting all the girls. Taeyang drank his champagne one go. 

Ji Young noticed Taeyang sitting alone from across the crowded dance floor. Ji Young squeezed himself out from the dance floor and went to Taeyang, "Yo, Taeyang? What's wrong, bro?" Ji Young asked Taeyang, sitting beside him.

"Nothing really. I'm just tierd that's all." He lied.

"YoungBae, this is all for you. Why aren't you hooking up with anybody?"

He looked around the crowded dance floor, all the chicks dancing. None of them were really his type. He put on a soft smirk. "I'm not ready yet. I'm still choosing..."

"Bro, you've been sitting here for like 2 hours already."

"I'm just studying for the right girl to make a move on." His voice cracked. He clears his throat. 

"At least let me be your wing man."

"I don't really need a wing man for this one. I prefer just going my own way."

Seungri interupts by sitting in the middle of Ji Young and Taeyang, "Hyung~~~!!!!!"

"Seungri." Taeyang nods.

"Hyung." Seungri looks at Taeyang with heavily drunked eyes. "How are you doing so far? Did you get any numbers from anyone here?" He laughs.

Seungri is drunk alright. The smell of acholol from Seungri's mouth was strong. Taeyang close his eyes and slightly look away. "Not yet..."

"Oh, come on, hyung." He softly hit Taeyang with his elbow. "Just try talking to talk with a  hot chick or something." Seungri's sereaching eyes goes through the dance floor and randomly pointed at a girl. "Like that hot babe there."

Taeyang looks to where Seungri pointed. It was a girl dancing with his best friend, Eric. "But she's dancing with Eric. I don't want him to interupt my best friend's moment."

Ji Young grab his sleeve and look at Taeyang with pity eyes. "I thought I was your best friend!"

Seungri pushes Ji Young aside. "Both of them are drunk. Can't you see how drunk are their faces? Maybe Eric isn't interested with that girl or whatever." Seungri says, waving furiously."You'll never know if you don't go for it. Just go ahead and see what happens." 

"Seungri, I don't think Taeyang would want that. Just let him be." Ji Young warns Seungri.

"Relax, hyung. He'll pull it off. Go on. It's worth a try." Seungri urges Taeyang.

Taeyang has been waiting for this moment for all his life. It's about time he takes action. He sighs and stands up with no choice. "Ok..."

"That's my hyung~!" Seungri cheers.

Taeyang takes a deep breath and made his way through the crowded dance floor. Here I go, Taeyang encourages himself. He squeezes himself in the crowd and stumbles when he got out but got his balance back. The upbeat song suddenly changed to a romantic slow dance song. People find their partners and cuddled and sway close and slowly. Some couple were already smooching in the first 10 seconds of the song.

He walked his way carefully to Eric and the girl but suddenly he stops half way. His face sullen, he bites his lower lip. He takes a few steps back and smile weakily. Eric and the girl were kissing. He inhales and turn around, exhaling with a sigh. He feels a tight in his throat as he walks away slowly. 

Is he happy that he's best friend has found his love interest or was he sad that among all the YG family members, he was the only man single...

He leaves the club without telling anybody and went back to his appartment.