Just Wanna Know Your Name ^^

+++You are my only sunshine+++

The morning sunlight rays beam behind the girl, really making look like an angel from heaven. 

"Mother Mary, is that you? Am I dead already? Am I in heaven...?" He asks in the most innocent voice, his vision still blur.

"No, silly. You're still alive." The girl said in a playful voice.

He sit upright, rubbing his eyes. He realiezed the handle for Boss's leash wasn't around his hand. "Holy merciful God! Where's Boss?! BOSS!!!" He asks in a panic, frantically searching for Boss.

The girl giggled. "So his name Boss."  Taeyang saw Boss sitting next to the girl. "A Boston Terrier, name Boss. How very creative of you." She patted Boss's head. Taeyang was still in a daze. She look at him again, standing up and reaching out her hand to him like yesterday. 

He took hold on her hand and lift himself to stand up as she help him. "Thank you." Taeyang shook her hand, as he was hypnotized by her eyes once again. She's wearing a loose white shirt with a jean short, revealing her extermely fair and perfect legs that ever existed in his life."Did I bump into just now?" He ask in a dorky vocie. "I'm sorry if I did."

"Yes, you did bump into me but it's ok. We're both fine, right?" She cheerfully said.

He kept shaking her hand. She slip her hand to stop the awkward moment. "Sorry. It's just... It's nice to meet you again." He say,shyly.

"To you too, stranger. I'm glad you remembered."

She handed Boss's leash to Taeyang. "I'm sorry again. My dog was out of hand, I mean control. Out of control. Hehe, He's suddenly really hyper today."

"So is mine." She said, patting on another dog's head. Taeyang looks down to her dog. It's an Akita, looking up to him. The fur on top of it's body and face is brownish-black and the chest and leg were white. 

"It's an Akita. It's so cute and fluffly." He say softly.

"Thank you. And it's a female. Her name is Sun." She pat Sun's head again. "I got her when I was 9 for my birthday."

"Until now?"

She nodded. "Until now. She's an old dog but she's still active like she has always been."

He was increadible impress and star-strucked. A major score, He thought happily in his mind. 

They strolled around the side-walk as their dogs pulled them, not talking at all but  they smile if they look at each other and glace away if they eye met, reaching at the Han River without reliezing.They stop at the stair case to the near river and sit down, viewing the river in silence. Here's your chance, it's now or never. He reminded himself. You need to ask her now before fans start spreading this news about this, it's both for your fans and yourself. Why are you asking yourself! You go ahead and ask her, you whimp! Would you just shut up?! He slap himself hard, startling the girl.

"Sorry, there was a fly on my cheek." He pretend to flick the dead fly from his hand.

The girl smile weakily and look at him with the old joke. She suddenly brust out laughing.

"What?" Taeyang ask in confusion.

"There's a slap mark on your face!" She point out, catching her breath. "It's really red." But she still laughs on.

He grin grimly. Thanks a lot, bro! You embarrassed me infront of her. Well, it's your own fault that you slapped yourself on the face, you weak whimp. Stop calling me a whimp! Fine! I'll ask her name already. He agrued with his mind. He think carefully on how he's going ask for her name. He smile first and look at her, "Hey, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is YoungBae. Dong YoungBae." He begin.

"YoungBae...That's a cool name you have there.." She say making his heart skip a beat.

"Thanks. How about yours?"Now here's my chance! He say hopefully in his mind

"Well, my name is---" Suddenly, the same offensive ringtone interrupts once more. "Excuse me." She answers her phone and frown as she talked in disappointment through the phone. She locks her phone and sigh."I'm sorry, I need to get going. I'm late for a class." She stands up, turning her back to him and jogged away,pulling Sun along with her, making a short distance from him. 

"Wait!" Taeyang stand up. Not loud enough. "WAIT!!!!"

She stop and turn with her eyes fully focus on his. 

"When will I ever get to see you again?" He asks the wrong question without his knowledge.

"I don't know, YoungBae. You decide when." She says, giving a quick hint of smile and she rushes off until she was disappear from his sight. 

Taeyang sigh in disappointment. Another failed attempt to ask her name and with that, he ask the wrong question, what the heck is wrong with me? He thought. He look down to Boss and Boss give him back the exact same look back. "You're a good boy, Boss. Do you know that?" Boss blink once for respond. His eyes move and his eyes caught a white handkerchief on lying ground. He bend down and grab it. He studied the handkerchief."It must be hers." He guessed. He sniff the handkerchief. The scent was undescribable.  A very foral scent. He unfolded the handkerchief. There's a name embroided on the lower right in cursive. It must have taken a long time to finish with such perfection. He took a closer look and tried reading the name. "Di-- Dia--, Man, How did she sew this thing." He tried reading it again with full concentration. "Dia...Diana? Diana...Diana...Wow, Diana..." Diana means perfect and luminous, He thought in his mind. "Such a divine name..." He smiles, remembering Diana smiling brightly at him.