The Mysterious Girl Of My Dreams...

+++You are my only sunshine+++

A small braided part of the upper hair of the long hazel hair with blonde dip. A light blue dress to make her look more angelic like.

He froze there.In a trance by the beautiful melody played by this mysterious girl. The girl suddenly stopped, not playing the last few notes. She felt a presence behind her and turned as she looked at him owlishly with her blue-ish green eyes, making him so mesmerized by it. "Can I help you?" She asked kindly in korean. He was really surprise that the girl could speak english fluently. She's an American! 

"No..." Taeyang muttered in daze. 

"What?" She asked again.

"Oh, I mean, no." Taeyang came back to his senses quickly. "It was nothing." He refreshed his mind for a moment and sniffed. "I was just here to pray until I heared you playing the piano..."

"Really? Did I interupted you?" She innocently asked.

"No... You didn't... You just caught my attention that's all..." He shook his head, trying to look at her eyes again. "I just love the song you played a while ago."

"Oh, I know right. I love the song too. It's so sweet that Johnny wrote that song for River. If you know what I'm talking about.." She faced back to the piano keys.

She knows 'To The Moon'!  Oh, thank you, Ae for letting me know this. He squeals in his mind."Yes, I do. I love the story too. I've always wanted to learn the chords but I don't have the time to." Taeyang admitted to her.

She turned at Taeyang once more and smile, reaching a hand out her hand to Taeyang. "Come on, let me teach you." 

Taeyang regardlessly held her hand as she pulled him to her. She gave some space for him to sIt down beside her. 

He put his hands on the keys. She then put her hands on top of his and started to play the keys of the song. He smile brightly, following her hand movements. 

"Your fingers are nice. You've must be playing piano for a long time."She suddenly said.

"Yours too." That's all he got in mind.

"Can you remember all the keys in one go?"

"If I practice everyday, I might remember it." 

The girl just kept her sweet smile on her face as she guided Taeyang through out the song. 

+++

Taeyang and the girl walked out from the church and stopped at the gate.

"How impressive you actually remembered all the keys in one go."

Taeyang blushed and scratched his head. "It was nothing."

The two had an awkward silence for a moment.

"May I know your name?" Taeyang asked, anxiously.

Before she could reply him, her phone rang. "Excuse me." She answer the phone in english "Hello?"

She can speak english, of course she could she looks American. He face palmed for his dumb thinking.

She put down her phone. "I'm sorry, I got to go. My dad is worried about me." She spoke back in Korean.

"It's ok." 

"I hope we can meet each other again next time, stranger." She said to him before rushing off. "Bye."

"Bye..."

She bowed and walked away fast.

Taeyang stood there as he saw her turn into the junction.

Taeyang sigh and took a very deep breath. He could finally breathe. He turned and went the opposite way with a smile he couldn't hold on his face

He was still in a daze. Remembering that beautiful girl, with the most beautiful charming eyes he ever seen in his life.

+++

Taeyang push the door open."Bro!" Taeyang ran to GD and wrapped his arms around him, giving him a long hug.

"Young Bae? Are you ok?"GD ask, awkwardly patting Taeyang's back. "Let go of me!"

He let go but still holding on to GD's shoulders and he's smiling like crazy. "I'm feeling fantastic~!" He said, dreamly.

"Where have you been? I was worried sick."

"Sit down, Ji Young. You've got to listen to this. Sit down." Taeyang ordered and GD slowly sat down and thus, Taeyang began telling about the mysterious girl he met and the song that she teached him. And the most mesmerizing eyes he ever withness in his life. 

"Wow...Is her eyes really that mesmerizing?" 

"The most beautiful eyes ever. Beautiful as ever. I can't seem to get my mind straight with her eyes, replaying in my mind over and over again. Oh, God really did answer my prayers~!"

GD smile. "Good for you then. What's her name?"

Taeyang suddenly gasped. "Oh, shoot..."

"Don't tell me..."GD try guessing, changing his facial expression imediately

"I didn't asked for her name!"He face palm on his forehead, as they both sigh.

"Why didn't you ask her?" 

"I was about to but she had to go." Taeyang began.

"But why didn't you ask her before she go?!"

"She was in a hurry."He mutter. "I didn't want to bother her. She was the one who walked away."

GD sigh in ulimate disappointment. "Hyung, you know that's the number one rule of getting a girl to know a girl, KNOWING HER FREAKING NAME!"He raise his voice to get a grip of Taeyang's mind.

"I'm sorry," He scratch his head. "I'm still new in this... I never fell in love before..."

"That's a very big bammer. I don't think that she's the one..."

"What makes you say that?" Taeyang gave a look at GD.

"I'm not saying anything bad about her or anything... I'm having a feeling that she already has a boyfriend." GD say, halting in a couple of wordsTaeyang frown. "I'm only guessing, ok? I'm not saying anything bad about her." GD jazz hands just in case Taeyang brusts in fury but instead, he nod.

" You're right...." The room went quiet. "Where's Seungri by the way?" Taeyang suddenly ask, looking around.

GD's cheek twitched. "That boy. He just stormed out after you left me worried and made me wrote 10 different chorus on a piece of paper!" He showed the him the pile papers on the sofa.

Taeyang took the papers and read it, word by word. "Wow, these are good."

"I know right."GD say. "I was planing to put these few into our upcoming album."

+++

Taeyang was in a white land and was wearing a white shirt and pants, standing in the middle of nothing.The mysterious girl appear right infront of him with a strapless white dress. She smiles all so sweetly to him.

Taeyang's heart beated wildly in his chest at her smile. He wrap his arms around her and hug her tightly. "I'm so happy to be with you..." He confess to her.

"Me too..." She reply him sweetly, hugging him back.

"____" He said something but it didn't came out.

 

The sound of Boss's cries ruined the whole dream. 

Taeyang lift up his head, slowly opening his eyes. and look at Boss. "Boss?"

Boss jump up on the bed and stand top of him, crying. That cry means it's time to bring him out for a walk.

Taeyang rubs his eyes. "Boss...Does it have to be now?"

Boss showed him the puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine." Taeyang finally surrenders. "Now get off me."

Boss jumped off the bed and waited for his master to get prepared. 

Taeyang literately forced himself out of bed. He blink a few times to clear his blury vision. He grab his alarm clock. "It's only 5 o'clock..." He look at Boss with narrow eyes. "What a dog..." He pat Boss's head and dragged his heavy sleepy body to the bathroom.

He hook the leash on Boss's collar and Boss race out of the entrence. 

Taeyang's hand was caught at the handle of the leash and he was being pulled by his hyper dog. "Heel! Heel! Slow down! BOSS!" He ordered.

But that wouldn't stop Boss. Boss ran and ran through the crowd of people. Until he made Taeyang bump into someone, making both of them fall.

Taeyang black out for a moment. "Oh my gosh! Hey, mister! Are you ok?"  A sweet angelic voice asks him. That voice sounds so familliar... His mind came together and vision cleared. The first thing that appear is a sweet girl looking at him with her blue-green eyes looking owlishly down at him.