I Need A Girl

+++You are my only sunshine+++

Taeyang flicks his eyes opened and first thing that appears when his vision cleared is the plain ceilling he always wake up to every morning. He sits up and stretches his body and relaxes and sigh.

Boss is still sleeping soundly beside him. He softly pat on Boss's head, At least I still got you by my side. He quietly got out from bed and got ready for the day.

+++++

"Young Bae ah! Why did you ditch us back at the club? We were so worried about you." Ji Young asks, crossing his arms together. 

"I... I just got tired. That's all." Taeyang replies, avoding any eye contact from the both of Ji Youna and Seungri.

"That's a lie, hyung. You didn't make a single move last night. To sum it all up,  you didn't do a thing. You just sat there doing absolutely nothing!" Seungri says.

"Look. I don't like going on blind-dates. I just want to fall in love in a more sensable way. You know, naturally like a normal person would do." Taeyang says. 

"You've been watching too much chick flicks movies with Ae. That thing doesn't exist anymore. It's cheesy to happened in reality now days."Seungri hisses.

Taeyang freezes at that.

"Seungri, watch your words." Ji Young warned Seungri.

"Then how did  you and Sally go together, eh? Wasn't that a natural feeling?"Taeyang shoots back at Seungri.

"Don't bring that up, for sake." Seungri raise his voice.

"Why can't I?" Taeyang raises his voice louder than Seungri's. "You just cheated on your girlfriend last night.With what,10 girls? That's so terrible of you. "

"She doesn't need to know anything that happened last night!"

"Seungri, the media is always watching us! You don't know where they are or what they do. They might take a photo of you and a random girl outside the club last night. And how is Sally going to react to that if it's a breaking news."

"Stop it! She won't!" Seungri shot up from his chair.

"You're going to make her lose her trust for you!" Taeyang stands up.

"So be it! You don't know anything about love!" Seungri screams, cruling his hand into a fist.

"Seungri!" GD yells.

The room went silence. Only panting of Taeyang and Seungri's breath, tenses up the air.

Taeyang finally catches his breath and says with a low-husky voice, "For my whole life, I dedicate my life to work. I never once had a chance to love someone except for you guys and my family. And I tell you now to make all of you happy and shut up! I really want a girlfriend. I really do. Are you happy to hear that now?"

Seungri's uncruled his fist.

Taeyang sits back down, dropping his head into his hands."Seeing everyone, especially you guys, getting a partner in front of my eyes... I'm happy for you guys but... It being the lone wolf." Taeyang says softly."I, thank you for what you did for me last night, I really do. But... I don't want it that way. I just don't want it to..." Taeyang stands up again and crosses to the coat room to get his jacket, he holds the door knob.

"Wait! Hyung!" Seungri calls out, stopping Taeyang to turn the door knob.

Taeyang turns lightly and looked with his eyes redish.

"I'm sorry..." 

Taeyang gives quick weak smile and dashes outclosing the door behind him.

"You blew it this time, Seungri!" Ji Young scolds.

"Aren't you going after him?"

"It's better not to... It's best to leave him alone. If I were to catch up with him, it's no use." GD bends down to Boss. "Boss, your daddy needs to find a perfect mommy for you." He says to Boss in a cute voice, patting his head and then glares at Seungri."You better tell Sally what you did last night and apologize to Taeyang. "

"But I already said to him that I'm sorry."

"That's not the way, boy. You said it properly. Including to Sally too. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Seungri glared away and tisked.

+++

Taeyang puts on his jacket and sighs. He looks down as he walked along the side-walks. His tears started flow from his eyes without his knowledge. He lets it flow anyway, because he wanted to as he shivered a little.

Passer-by just looked at him as he walked by them.

He quickly wipes his tears and sniffed. How embaressing, people is looking at me. He looks down so no one would recognize him. This was his first time crying in public, normally he would lock himself in his room and cry until he sleeps. He kept wipping his tears which can't stop falling. 

He saw the church he always go to from afar. He stopped infront of the gate, which was wide open. He without thinking, he walked in regardlessly. 

The door wasn't locked when he opened it, he peeked in. Not a single person was in here. He creeped in and sat on the last row of benches. The church wasn't really grand or low-quality, it was just nice for fellow Seoul citizens to go to.

He inhaled and exhaled to calm his mind, wipping his tears. He went down on his knees, crossed his fingers together, close his eyes and prayed,

God, please forgive Seungri's foolish behavior. I know he was trying his very best to help me but that's not the way I want things for me to work out and forgive me for lying to my friends, I didn't mean to...Is that... God, I do really want a girlfriend. It's about time I had one. I've been too caught up with my work 'till I lost track of time. Seeing everyone else dating infront of my eyes makes me feel a little left out. I'm really happy for them but... For the very first time in my life, ...I need a girl... 

The sound of the piano chords startled Taeyang, he slowly opened his eyes. His vision cleared. The sun beam shine in the church.

He rubbed his eyes to get a better vision. He shook his head. 

The song that's being played right now, It's the song 'For River' from the OST of the video game 'To the moon'. That made him a lot.

(if you wanna really listen to the song just click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QfPDmzpC2Q)

He stood up and walked slowly to song's direction where the piano is at. He stopped at stared at the person playing the piano.