Epilogue

Dystopia: City of Sin

After that horrific incident, peace somewhat reigned over Garland City. Not many criminals, minimal murders, yet still a high count of theft still exists. However, there is some improvement after the death of the KM13. The Golden Peril was never followed.

As for our characters. Care to know what happened to them?

Jamie Taylor was promoted and made the General of the Task Force, making her the first woman to ever receive that position in Garland City Crime Fighting history. She also mentors and trains new as well as old Task Force agents. She surely followed in the footsteps of her mentor Marlena Finch. Bless her soul.

Katharine Woolf still lurks around in the shadows as a shadow. Shooting criminals and flinging arrows on their heads is still a hobby of hers (if by hobby you mean expertise, then yes.) This young bubblegum chewing schoolgirl will always be the defender of the city.

Hubert Gorman is dead but as for Bettie Jane Lewis, his only love who was rescued by the cops, life was horrible for her. She continued to be abused by her father who never treated her like a daughter. Nobody knows exactly what happened to Bettie Jane after the incident. Some say she had severe trauma and refused to leave her room nor open the windows or even shed some light by pushing away the curtains.

Shoshanna Everett…oh Shoshanna! Another one of those missing and forgotten souls. Nobody's quite sure what happened to her. All they know is that she's still around Garland City roaming around and lamenting, crying, screaming her deceased husband's name.

Yes, Garland City will always be Garland City. Without these eccentricities, do you think this town would be what it is right now?