Welcome to the City

Dystopia: City of Sin

.

Welcome to Garland City. A city where anything goes. Bright lights everywhere, people walking out and around. This city is known for its tall buildings, high fashion sense, and vast businesses. Garland City is also notable for its lights that not even Las Vegas could compete with. Whenever anyone passes by these buildings, these casinos, these bars, and these clubs, they are sure to reach home with their eyes slanted and tightly shut. That's how bright Garland City is.

When you hear the word "Garland", what comes into your mind? Flowers? Hawaiian wreaths? The lady who played Dorothy and sang "Over the Rainbow"? Whatever. The point is, whenever one hears the word "Garland", they automatically think pleasant thoughts. And since the city's name IS Garland City, you'd expect it to be in order and pleasant. Sure it looks busy but you'd expect some peace, manners, decency, low delinquency rates, low murder rates, no ion, family fun and educational, right?

A big fat WRONG! Garland City-despite its very beautiful and pleasing name-hides something so despicably evil. Garland City is known for its rampant crimes. Crimes that mark in one's mind such as ultimately gruesome murders, stories of child ion, passion kidnapping, drug dealing, mafia and gang wars, as well as other forms of violence, corruption, and anything that has anything to do with harming a fellow human being, Garland City has it all.

But perhaps the most rampant of all these crimes is ion. You see, ever since the time of the Dong Tong Gang back in the 1980s, ion has been a reigning problem in this so called city of Sinners. But who is the Dong Tong Gang? The Dong Tong Gang is a well-known Korean mafia who used to terrorize Garland City back in their day. They were known for several crimes such as ion as mentioned above, drug dealing, murder, kidnapping, money laundering, ion and the like. The Dong Tong Gang started out small at first. Their little group all began with a bunch of 13 men who were angry at the world and wanted the entire universe to pay for their miseries. Then, these 13 men got together to form a mob which did nothing but terrorize the city. In the course of a decade, Garland City was filled with chaos. 1980-1990 marked the Decade of the Dong. Their notoriety in the field of ion-child ion-made them the most feared gang since then. The Dong Tong Gang would travel in a limousine anytime during the day or at times during the night while looking for a little girl or a prepubescent young lady who's worthy of being a e. Once spotted, they would con her and ask her if she wanted a ride home. If the girl's smart, she'd say no. But the Dong Tong Gang's charms were just too irresistible. 13 handsome men? Who could say no? Plus, they spoke in the most gentlemanly manner possible thus fooling naïve young girls into thinking that they will be riding home with nice men. But they aren't. What do they do? Once the girl gets inside their limousine, they offer her a drink of water or juice laced with a sleeping agent that will leave the girl dozing. Once she wakes up, she's inside a brothel with more than 10 other scantily clad girls her age, bruised, bloodied, used and abused. With the thickness of their makeup and the thinness of the cloth of their costumes, it's no wonder these girls look old and are young. Not only that, the Dong Tong Gang would pull out their whips and strike these girls as punishment whenever they aren't able to harbor any customers. Such a pity the world these girls live in. Worst part of it is, the money doesn't go to the girls. It goes to the most feared Kkangpae of the 80s…the Dong Tong Gang.

Their operations were usually undercover. They appear to be "entrepreneurs" or "bartenders". Yes, they do operate bars…bars with underage waitresses and dancers, if you please! But just like most notable gangsters, they do heinous crimes underneath all of this. However, no secret is kept for too long. Since one girl whom the Dong Tong Gang kidnapped was able to escape, she searched far and wide for the authorities to report the wrongdoings of the gang. The police-led by the young girl-searched far and wide for the Dong Tong and found them hiding a bunch of young girls in a brothel. They were soon arrested and word is that they died in prison.

Now that the gang is probably dead behind bars, peace is reigning in Garland City right now, right? STILL A BIG FAT NO! If you thin the Dong Tong gang was the worst Kkangpae around, you better think again. There is a gang that is 10 times more dangerous than them. Who are they? Why, it's none other than the flesh of their flesh and the bone of their bone. The sons of the Dong Tong Gang formed their very own mob in an effort to avenge their fathers' deaths and seek revenge from the city. The Kkangpae Michyeosso or the Crazy Gang is what they would call themselves. They prefer to be addressed by their Korean name than their English name since it gives them a more intimidating vibe and presence. Kkangpae Michyeosso. Garland City's newest gang. A group of guys to fear.

And they haven't been slacks, either! Despite the wealth that their fathers left behind, they continued to yearn for more! In fact, they have been able to get more girls on their first day compared to their fathers. What handsome young men from handsome fathers? They could easily con their way through anything. But there is one story…one story of love, rejection, revenge and obsession. You see, the group's leader Leeteuk became infatuated with one Stacy Marie Taylor-a 16 year old girl. Leeteuk loved the girl as if she's his bride but Stacy didn't reciprocate the feelings, being only 16 and him being 27. More so, her parents rejected him and didn't welcome him in their house. Extremely hurt by this, Leeteuk vowed revenge. How did he do that? Well let's just say one night, when the Taylor family was at peace and doing their usual things, The KM13 broke into their house with the Michyeo So Nyeo to attack the parents and kidnap Stacy. The parents were taken by the Michyeo So Nyeo to wherever while Stacy stays with the KM13.

A few days later….

That is why the streets of Garland City are filled with es roaming around waiting for their rightful customers. And one of those es walking and dancing around on the street is Stacy Taylor. 16 year old Stacy Taylor is wearing a skimpy top and very short shorts while romping around in stilettos with heavy make up on her face and a small handbag hanging on her forearm. Stacy has been walking around the sidewalk waiting for a reasonable customer to pass by. Suddenly, a red Volvo stopped in front of her and as the driver rolled the windows down, Stacy stared at him with her hands across her chest.

"Hey babe? Free tonight?" asked the suave young man inside the red Volvo. Stacy was really desperate right now. It's already 10:00 pm and she still has no customers. This could be her chance to actually get money and save herself a whipping for the night. Gladly and desperately, Stacy nodded and got inside the car.

"Where to?" asked Stacy. The suave guy just shook his head and grinned. "Anywhere you like, boo!" He then drove off with his arm around Stacy and his left hand on the wheel.