The Pilot

Dystopia: City of Sin

I.

She sits all by herself near the window, looking outside and watching the raindrops fall noisily on the ground. All she could do was sigh. Right now, one of the most revered and well respected lady detectives, lady aviators, and lady cops is resting silently and boringly in her house, just waiting for some action to come.

That lady just happens to be one of the greatest combaters, aviatrixes, and commanders in Garland City history. Her name is Commander Marlena Flinch. Being 40 years old and having 20 years of experience under her belt, Marlena has her own share of ups and downs when it comes to battling people. She's traveled all over the world to bust down criminals and hunt down perpetrators. Not only is she an awesome fighter, she's one hell of a collaborator. Marlena served as the mentor of a young Jamie Taylor when it was her first day as a criminal assassin. Together, they headed to Soviet Union to bust down some criminal . All these years, the reason why Jamie's a good fighter is not because of the Task Force. It's not because of her inborn tough girl skills. It's not because of the fact that rage nearly enveloped every living moment of her life. It's because of her one true mentor, Marlena Flinch.

Unusually enough, Marlena found herself doing nothing. I mean, 40 years of service for the country really wore her out and now, she may have found some time off for herself. So Marlena sat there, reading her books and writing her memoirs. You would think, at 40 years old why would she write her memoir? She's far too young to be writing the book of her life. Well, it's one's decision.

Marlena was so longing for action…until she heard the news about Jamie Taylor. One of her finest protégés has been held captive in a small house and is on the brink of death. Gearing up, she put on her black blazer of her short black dress and put on her black military hat then rode on her motorcycle (yet another trait that Jamie borrowed from her mentor.) and sped along the street, determined to find her former student.

That night, she hit the streets in search of Jamie when she passed by a small warehouse. That warehouse was guarded by two burly men standing nearby. Marlena thought of a way on how to get past these guards. She chose to go the traditional way. Marlena stopped her motorcycle right in front, catching the bodyguard's attention. The two men got suspicious and decided to question the commander.

"Madam." said the first bouncer. "What is your business here?" Marlena stood there, staring at the two bodyguards. "Well, I'm here to look around that warehouse of yours. Kind of like an inspection." she bluntly said.

"Well if that's your purpose, I'm afraid we wouldn't let you in. " Marlena kept her cool but was obviously insulted and pissed. This lead her to politely walk away.

"Alright. If that's your rule, I think I'll walk away now." Marlena slowly turned around only to lunge back a few minutes later. She charged at the men and punched them with infinite jabs to the jaw, stomach, balls, and anywhere she could think of. She followed this with several kicks that could knock a man down. Once they were down, Marlena broke into the small warehouse where she saw her protégé tied to a chair with her head hung down, strands of messy, curly, flame-red hair dangling just below her face. The obnoxious smell of the gas still lingered around and Marlena took time to pull out a handkerchief from her pocket and use it to cover her nose and mouth as to prevent the gas from entering her nostrils. As she unties Jamie, she converses with the lady.

"Hey Jamie, it's Marlena. I've heard about your revenge plan and I'm here to help you." she said while using her knife to cut the ropes which are entangled around her body. Once free, the exhausted Jamie collapsed onto the floor, worrying Marlena.

"Are you alright? Are you still alive?" she placed her two fingers on Jamie's neck to check her pulse.

"Boo!" Jamie frightened her with humor, taking Marlena by surprise. "The you're doing here?" Marlena shook her head and helped her stand up. "I'm here to help you with your revenge plan. I heard you're out to kill some group of guys, eh?" Jamie smirked and stood up. "Let's get down to business." she said. Together, they kicked the doors open and got on their respective motorcycles. Starting their engines, they revved the motorcycles and sped down the road.

Some bodyguards who were sleeping were awoken by the sound. Hurriedly, they stood up and ran to wherever the sound was coming from. Marlena and Jamie were caught trying to escape and were stopped by the bodyguards.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INSIDE?" screamed one bodyguard. Marlena and Jamie smirked, looked at one another, pulled out their guns and shot the bodyguard dead at the same time. The other bodyguards saw this and phoned their leader immediately.

"BOSS!" said one. "The prisoner has escaped and she's brought someone with her!" he told Leeteuk over the phone.

"Well are you just going to stand there and watch life run right in front of your face?" yelled the leader over the phone. "Or are you gonna do something about it? Commander Larkin, if I were you, I'd use my commander position to rally up the other bodyguards and organize a chase squad."

"Alright, boss." said Commander Larkin. "Boys! Rally up! We've got some ladies to catch. And not those good ones!" Upon his word, all the other men got inside their cars and geared up for the chase. It's gonna be a hard day's night.

The bodyguards chased after them in their cars which resulted in a game of cat and mouse. Jamie and Marlena both pulled out their guns and fired at the cars chasing round behind them. After an exchange of bullets, Jamie figured maybe she can let these cars behind them pass them by.

"You know, we're all driving fast so maybe if we stop, they won't be able to catch us cause they'll be far, far ahead." Jamie said. "Since our vehicles are lighter and easier to maneuver than theirs, we wouldn't have a hard time turning around when we stop. " Marlena smiled in relief and looked at Jamie in the eyes. It's been a while since her protégé spoke like she knew what to do.

"I have taught you well." sighed Marlena. Jamie smirked and looked straight ahead. She could sense the bodyguards nearing, thus prompting her to signal Marlena.

"Master, we're nearing the break point. When I say go, we stop, skid our bikes around. You ready?" Marlena looked at Jamie and gave her a proud, reassuring smile. "Yes." was her reply. "Alright…Go!" Upon go, they pulled on the brakes and swiftly turned their bikes around while the other cars passed by them. Now the chase gets interesting. The two ladies pull out their guns and began a gunfest. With all the other bodyguards dead, only one was left. And I guess it's safe to say that he pretty much gayed out. The two women stepped down from their bikes and towered over this man.

"Please…please don't kill me." Jamie and Marlena just stood above him and smirked as he begged for his life. Jamie couldn't take anymore of his whining and picked him up by the collar.

"Oh shut the up!" said Jamie. "Man yourself up and quit being a sissy. We've got a question for you!" The man stood up. "Where is the KM13?" The man trembled. Jamie pulled out her gun and pointed it at his head. Marlena tried to act against it but Jamie told her to back off.

"T-they're in the warehouse a-" Jamie hit him and pointed harder, with her finger on the trigger. "I don't need no dumb answers! Where is that warehouse you son of a !" Marlena begged Jamie to stop. The scared bodyguard replied, "Over there near Harbor Bay Marina." Jamie pouted her lips and smirked. She let the man go and smartened up his suit. Just as he was about breathe a sigh of relief, Jamie shot him dead. Marlena covered her face in shock.

"Harbor Bay Marina. Watch out boys, here we come." the two hopped on their motorcycles and sped for the harbor.

II.

"Where the are Zhou Mi and Henry?" demanded an angry Leeteuk. Donghae, his adviser, approached him. "Calm down, boss. They'll be here any minute." Leeteuk grumbled. "Make damn sure." Donghae walked over to the other side and secluded himself from the rest. The others were having a party with all their es dancing. Stacy was made their centerpiece and gyrated about on their table and slid up and down that pole. Donghae pulled out his phone to call up Henry cause he knew they'd be long.

"Hello?" answered Henry who was driving at the same time with Zhou M at his side. "Henry, It's Aiden Lee. Man, listen, make it fast there, hurry up! Leeteuk's getting bored and cranky. Hurry up with your package!" Henry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there! Sheesh!" They both hung up and Henry headed for the warehouse with their "little package".