The Assassin

Dystopia: City of Sin

I.

She was inside the house. She was readying her things for the day. Drinking coffee to keep her up, taking pills so as not to pull her down. Grabbing a sheet of paper and a pen, she sat on the chair in the dining room to write some few things down. Wearing a medium sized t-shirt and denim pants, she anxiously crossed her legs and placed them atop the chair while writing whatever it is she had to write. With the veins protruding from her arm, the writing lady clenched her fists tighter, the pencil altogether. A few minutes of clenching later, the young lady finally released the pencil from her tight grip, and slammed her hand on the table. She stood up and paced around her house.

"18 YEARS LATER…."

The young woman continued to pace around the house with her hands across her chest. She is in deep thought.

"It has been 18 years since I was kidnapped and taken away from my family. I could recall it. I was walking home when a bunch of men kidnapped me and offered me a ride home. I was 10 years old and naïve so what was I supposed to suspect? They gave me a drink of orange juice which automatically put me to sleep. When I woke up, I was in a brothel. I wasn't or anything. Clothed as before I was. But as I looked around me, I saw nothing but young girls my age wearing nothing but little pieces of cloth, with their messy hair and cherry red lipstick smudged all over their lips. They were nearly emaciated and looked like hell, proof that they haven't been taken care of well. The mob who took me harassed me and beat me up but I wasn't about to let them win. Seeing an open door, I kicked one oppressor in the nuts and stealthily made my way out while he winced in pain. Yes. I am that girl who made news 18 years ago. I am that girl who revealed all their wrongdoings and placed the Dong Tong Gang behind bars. I am that young girl who wandered aimlessly around Garland City searching for help. These things made me stronger. These things made me a bonafide female assassin at the tender age of 20. And eight years later, I'm still a fighter."

The woman took her coffee mug, sipped it and placed it back down on the table. She looked around and stared at the television that has been since early that day.

"I'm Jamie Taylor. January Marie Taylor, to be exact. I'm an agent working for the Task Force which helps in stopping crime in Garland City. I'm in charge of the combat department…combat and crime stopping department. It is my duty to fight crime and train others for combat. This is the position delegated to me because my mentor Bruce Scully is aware of my background. Back when I was 20 years old, I used to work for a secret criminal assassination organization which hunts down criminals' whereabouts and have them killed. I did that for 6 straight years, up until I was 26. I'd travel all over the world and have criminals assassinated, thus my expertise and vast experience in weapons training, armory, and combat. Now that I'm 28, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty much invincible right now. Nothing can stop me. Nothing…"

Jamie stared at the TV which was broadcasting the Nightly News. It featured a missing alert about her sister and parents. For the rest of the day, she has been watching nothing but this. Seeing every single clip and picture and hearing every single detail truly made her blood boil. Yes, they may beat her. Yes, they may punish her. Yes, they may target her life, but messing up her family's life…a bunch of people who have got nothing to do with this…is an entirely different story and the story makes her angrier and angrier. Grabbing the remote control, Jamie angrily turned the TV off and walked hastily upstairs. What she is going to do? No one knows for sure.

"People can target me and hurt me all they want, but they should never touch my family. That's something that I'm really sensitive about. Nobody s around with my family, especially my sister…I've been hearing their names all day. KM13...Kkangpae Michyeosso 13. 13 crazy boys who've got nothing productive to do in their lives but people up! They're just like their dads. Troublemakers. When I find them, I'm gonna whoop their asses so hard they're gonna wish they'd die instead. And when they die, I'll pray dearly for their souls to go to hell. Their demise would seem like heaven for them already, considering the fact that the pain they're gonna experience through me is considered and inferno already."

Jamie's finally dressed for the kill. Wearing a black slit dress, a white blazer, fishnets, black heels and guns strapped to her legs, Jamie is surely ready to rock and roll. She rushed down the stairs and outside the house where she saw her beloved Harley Davidson.

"My Harley Davidson. This tough chick took me places. If I had to trade this for one of my guns, I'd surely do it."

Jamie rode on her Harley and let her run. The night was cold, rainy, and foggy but it didn't matter for Jamie. For as long as the flame in her heart and her soul is burning, it should keep her warm. Besides, her blazer's good enough, right?

"Guns. I love guns just as much as I love motorcycles. I'm no sassy girl. I have a huge collection of guns, as you can see. They're coiled all over me like a snake. I've got me some Colt pistols on each leg, a revolver in my blazer, and an Armalite around my body. See, guns are my passion. I've been interested in them since I was a teenager and I've had a unique obsession with them when I started working as an assassin. No, I'm not obsessed in a murderous kind of way. I'm obsessed in an artful kind of way. I love collecting these guns. Guns are symbols of empowerment. When you have a knife in your hand, they back off. With a gun in your hand, they bow down. That's how powerful you are. You scare the bejesus out of them and you'll love every minute of it."

Then came a sound from Jamie's blazer. It's her cellphone. Someone's calling and she just needs to answer it right now.

"Hello?" answered Jamie.

"Jamie, it's Bruce. Your boss."

"Hey Bruce!" answered the woman in a sarcastically happy tone. "What you've got?"

"The Task Force has tracked down the whereabouts of your parents' murderers." answered Bruce seriously.

"Where the hell are they? And who the hell are they anyways?" asked Jamie angrily sarcastic this time.

"They're the MS9 or the Michyeo So Nyeo 9. Young girls closely associated with the Kkangpae Michyeo 13. They're fresh from a murder but your parents' bodies have been reportedly disposed of in a river."

"If my face was a letter, it would read You, Bruce!"

"I don't care, just tell me where the they are!" Jamie began to scream.

"They're in the heart of the city. Sapphire corner Pearl street. You'd find them there." Bruce replied. Jamie hang up and sped. She couldn't wait to get her hands on the Michyeo So Nyeo or the Crazy Girls.

In the heart of the city, the MS9 is causing trouble. The girls are reportedly threatening and torturing a man on the street. Yuri and SooYoung were beating him to a bloody pulp with their whips. Jessica and Tiffany were yelling insults at him while the five other girls continued to hurt the helpless man. After several beatings and whips later, the man died without knowing why he passed. He died with is body bloodied and his pockets emptied. The girls ran away from the scene and searched for their next victim.

The MS9...Michyeo So Nyeo 9. 9 girls who were often thought of as the female counterparts of the KM13 as they are closely associated with this group. These girls may appear pretty or cute but once you get to see them in action, you'll know that they're not as innocent as they seem. These girls dressed in cute marine get ups are capable of committing gruesome and unjust crimes despite the image that they portray. Aside from the KM13, the MS9 is another group that the city fears. Their records of murders are plentiful and gruesome to say the least.

Not only that, these girls are the ones who kidnapped and separated Jamie's parents from her sister when they were kidnapping Stacy. Her parents' whereabouts are unknown right now but one thing's for certain, only the MS9 knows where the bodies are.

Good timing, you'd call it. Jamie was just riding around town when the MS9 finished their brutal assault. Jamie caught them red handed and parked the Harley behind a dirty, icky looking wall where she stayed put for a few minutes in order to observe the MS9.

"Michyeo So Nyeo. 9 cute girls doing a hundred not so cute things. Murder, theft, kidnapping amongst the few. I've never dealt with this breed of girls before but I'm pretty damn sure, judging by what Bruce has told me, that they are capable of being dangerous and that they are the ones who kidnapped and possibly murdered my parents. I don't doubt it. Their number is intimidating. You'll never be able to come close once you come face to face with them. But that's my parents' and Stacy's case. My case is different. For me, nine is just a number. With proper weapons, a crafty sneak attack, and a smart strategy, you'll be able to defeat them, just like I annihilated the Bravta several years ago."

But a part of her is still doubting about the current situation.

Jamie is just one person working all by herself against nine heavily armed, heavily prepared, and sickeningly coordinated girls. How do you suppose she'll stand a chance? None right? But Jamie knew in her heart that she is and always will be an assassin despite being retired from the profession for two years. She still has that killer instinct and that killer initiative lurking deep inside of her. She's still an assassin and she still knows how to hold a gun.

"Girls!" yelled Taeyeon, the leader. "Position yourselves. We're about to undergo another mission." The other girls cowered around Taeyeon and listened in for their next instruction. "We have collected enough money tonight. This time, we need more. Girls, do you see that building?" Taeyeon pointed at a silver building standing tall in the night. The girls marveled in awe of the sparkly structure. "Alfred Wilson lives there. Alfred Wilson just happens to be the richest man in all of Garland City. Wealth is what he eats, riches are what he sleeps in. And those riches we must get. Our bosses need them so damn badly. So damn badly." With these words, the girls positioned themselves outside of Alfred Wilson's building and readied their arms. However, they were caught red handed by Jamie Taylor.

"And just where do you think you're going?" said the husky, masculine voice which belonged to a woman from behind. Jamie stood there with her Harley still parked in the dark corner. The nine girls positioned themselves for combat, pulling out their guns and their other weapons. Jamie just clutched the gun strapped to her right leg and pulled it out, forcing the girls to back off for a bit.

"Coming closer?" asked Jamie with her rough, manly voice. When she noticed that the girls weren't moving, she taunted them even more. "I heard you killed my parents. The Taylors, remember? I'd like to see how tough you girls really are. Prove to me you're the murderers they claim you are!" Jamie let out a smirk-her signature smirk which prompted the girls to step forward and fight.

"Don't pressure us! You know what we can do!" said Tiffany, drawing her gun. Jamie did not the least back away, rather, clutched the other gun in her hand and spun it around her finger, stopping just in front of Tiffany's face, ready to shoot her dead. "Coming any closer, my dear?" Jamie asked, not taking the smirk off her face. Tiffany drew her gun and shot first. Jamie was alert enough to crouch down and send Tiffany to the ground with her leg swipe. With anger overcoming her, Jamie chocked a bullet in and debated in her mind whether to pull the trigger. She thought it would be smart to do so until Sunny crept up from behind and sneak-attacked her. Sunny choked Jamie, making her droop her gun. Being quick and strong, Jamie took the petite Sunny by the hair and flipped her over, making Sunny land on top of Tiffany. Jamie hastily took her gun as the other 7 members charged at her.

"There are two ways to do this!" yelled Jamie. "You can tell me where the bodies are or we can kill each other all night!" Jamie pointed the gun at Sunny and Tiffany who were on the ground. They sensed the gun pointing at them, making them stand up and point their own guns. Tiffany got a bit aggressive and moved closer to Jamie, pointing it at Jamie's stomach. Jamie in turn pointed her pistol at Tiffany's forehead and both girls threatened to pull the trigger.

"Kill each other all night!" Tiffany snickered. "We've got all night!" Jamie's grin was shining in the moonlight once more as she gave her final response. "Too bad. 'Cause forever's gonna end tonight!" With those words, she swiftly pulled the trigger, making brains and blood explode, killing Tiffany in an instant. The other girls were intimidated with Jamie's expertise and slaying skills, more so when she blew the smoke off the tip of the gun. "Who's next?" she asked with a deadly stare.

Sunny bravely stepped forward to confront and combat Jamie. Sunny and Jamie circled one another before Sunny gave her a harsh and strong blow to the face. Jamie wiped which was almost bloody before countering with a stronger punch, this time making Sunny's mouth bleed. The two women drew their guns and pointed it at one another, however, their physical combat continued. Sunny is well trained in martial arts while Jamie trained professionally in the field of weaponry. Sunny's martial arts training is pretty useless right now. Just as Sunny was about to turn her Bruce Lee game on, then came a bullet flying from the pistol, hitting Sunny right in the abdomen, killing her instantly. The bloody body fell to the ground with a large, loud thump. Jamie stood tall and looked at the other girls. The night was chilly and it got colder just as the rain started to fall. This encouraged both sides to fight even more. The seven members of MS9 stared at Jamie. Jamie took notice of their stare and pulled her pistol out, shooting Sunny's and Tiffany's heads, giving both bodies double kill. With her thunderous Thor-like voice, she looked the other girls whose terrified looks painted their faces and boldly said…

"Who's next?"

Jessica and SeoHyun bravely stepped forward as the other girls stayed in one corner, waiting for their turn. Jamie reloaded her guns and stretched her arms. She stared at them dead in the eyes, the way face-offs in Western movies do. Jessica attacked first with her kicks but Jamie countered them with karate chops and punches. When SeoHyun saw that Jamie was too busy and distracted by Jessica's kicks, she attacked from behind and kicked Jamie at the back, thus making her fall to the ground. Nonetheless, the feisty agent took her gun and stood up quickly. SeoHyun and Jessica took their guns out as well and as the three were having a shootout, the other members joined in the fight in mauling Jamie. SooYoung, HyoYeon, Yuri, TaeYeon, and Yoona began to physically assault Jamie, thus distracting her from the shootout. Jamie then placed the gun back on the gun strap. Soon, she was in the middle of a circle of dangerous girls, enveloping and encircling her like vultures. SooYoung and Yuri attacked first with flying kicks and karate chops. Jamie was able to counter most of them despite sustaining minor kicks to the gut which didn't slow her down one bit. Jamie still got back up and continued to physically combat the remaining seven girls. HyoYeon and TaeYeon were combating Jamie Yuri-known in the group for her sneak attacks-took advantage of Jamie once more by shooting her in the shoulder. Jamie felt this and it automatically slowed her down, making her grasp her bleeding shoulder to prevent the loss of blood. The girls gathered and looked at Jamie with pitifully laughing at her state. The agent knelt down and nearly collapsed as the blood loss was nearly killing her. SooYoung, the tallest member, approached her and took her by the chin.

"You came off so arrogant. Now it's you who's dying." she said with a hint of anger and arrogance in her voice. "Look at you. Kneeling down before me!" With these words, the girls came closer to SooYoung and began to attack Jamie. Jessica and SeoHyun gave her punches while Yuri, Yoona, and HyoYeon kicked her in the abdomen, making her spew blood from .

"Useless girl! Thinking you're better than us! You can't outsmart us! We're stronger than you!" yelled Jessica in her face before giving her a slap. The blood dripped down Jamie's mouth and just as Jessica was about to pull out her gun and officially end Jamie's life, Jamie looked up and spat coagulated blood onto Jessica's eye. Watching Jessica flinch and jump around like an idiot made Jamie laugh and grin in sarcasm and delight again. She could see victory and death glimmering and shimmering before her eyes. With one might Incredible Hulk move, Jamie sent the other members of the MS9 who were holding her to the ground and as soon as she was able to stand up, she pulled out the two pistols and resumed the shootout. The girls tried to come near her but they were only greeted by kicks, punches, and/or ended up dead. The final battle finally came down to the captain herself. It's TaeYeon vs. Jamie Taylor. The two women faced off once more and this time, it gets bloody!

"Where are my parents? Where is my sister? What happened to my family? What did you do to them?" Jamie screamed in a quasi-Harrison Ford style. The two women walked around one another. TaeYeon just walked in her high heels, playing with her gun while smiling nastily at Jamie. Jamie continued to walk around her and once she was behind TaeYeon without her noticing, she grabbed her by the neck and pointed the pistol at her head while using her deep voice, whispering her threats to TaeYeon's ear.

"Listen up, ." she said with that low voice of hers. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is, you're gonna tell me where the bodies are and I'm gonna set you free." TaeYeon trembled in fright. Without the other girls, her strengths are gone. "I don't want to take the blame for the sudden shortage of your lifeline…" TaeYeon continued to gulp down as Jamie's strong arm choked the life out of her. "…or we can do it the hard way. The hard way is, I strangle you till you can't breathe and then I shoot you until you bleed…" TaeYeon was really terrified at the moment and had no choice but to confess. "Your parents are…" Jamie tightened her hold on her. "….their bodies were dumped in the lake far across town. Now will you let me go?" Jamie still tightened the grip on the young woman's neck. "No. I still need to know one more thing…"TaeYeon's eyes widened in fear. "Where is the KM13? I know they're behind all this. Tell me where they are!" Jamie demanded. TaeYeon wouldn't speak, urging Jamie to point the gun harder and bellow into her ear. "Where the are they?" TaeYeon nearly cried in fear and finally told her where they are. "They're somewhere in the depths of city. Somewhere inside a bar. Where their es are. …now I've told you, will you please let me go?" Jamie smirked and was just about to pull the trigger when an arrow shot up from above, skewering TaeYeon's head. Jamie released the dead body from her arms and shot her head up to the building just to see who shot the arrow. She saw a small silhouette-something that appears to be a silhouette of a young girl-scooting away from its previous position. Jamie didn't pay much attention to it and hopped on her Harley, riding away in the night with rage and determination in her heart.

II.

The streets of Garland City were pitch dark during the night, and this night was no different. That is why there are several clubs and casinos to light up the night. The KM13 aren't strangers to this kind of nightlife, in fact, if it weren't for them and their father's old "businesses", Garland City would be dead.

Building this kind of nightlife is no joke, especially if you're doing it undercover or secretly. That is why the KM13 tried to behave as casual and as cool as possible. And that's something that the KM13 members are good at.

It happened somewhere in a bar, in the heart of Garland City. Unlike the OLD Garland City which was like a ghost town. That bar, namely, the Shady Lady's Bar which is owned and operated by the KM 13. It mainly consists of child servants and child es, one of them being Jamie Taylor's sister. In that said bar, there seems to be a show going on. Lights are everywhere, drunk men cheering something-or someone-on. Whatever it is, the place is really lively and noisy right now.

And why wouldn't it be? Just take a look at what's happening? 16 year old Stacy Taylor is ing herself by dancing onstage to Monrose's "Hot Winter". Not only does she dance on stage, she even ually romps with men while dancing. Calling for a customer to come up on stage and have a taste of her poison paradise, that is. Although she isn't really hitting on them yet, a certain customer whom she called up to dance with her seems to have been taking things too seriously and is really excited to heat things up by tugging onto Stacy's bikini bra strap, trying obviously to pull it loose. The young girl was alarmed, seeing it more as than of financial bounty, so she slapped the guy and kicked him in the groin, costing her her first customer, her pay, and her comfort later that night. Someone's gonna get a whipping. Suddenly, she remembered the rule that the KM13 has…

"ANY E WHO FAILS TO GIVE HER EARNINGS WILL RECEIVE A HANDFUL OF BEATINGS FROM HER RESPSECTIVE PIMPS"

But Stacy didn't care. All she wanted to do was get out of that club, of that profession and just live peacefully at home. But her admirer wouldn't allow that. Leeteuk loved Stacy too much to let her go. Her parents barred him from ever coming an inch closer to their daughter and now that he's got her, he's never gonna let her go. Not in a million years.

Oh and by the way, the KM13 is sitting in a round table with some of their young es providing them with personal pleasure. Allow an introduction of the members to follow.

The first man that you'll see sitting at the edge of the round table's couch with chestnut brown bowl cut hair is Leeteuk. He's the leader and the main reason for all the mess that's happening in the city right now. Leeteuk twirls his finger around the top of the martini glass while flirting with one of their underage hookers. She works for free…for him.

The homoual looking man beside Leeteuk just happens to be Heechul. Most passer bys mistake him for a e because of his effeminate looks and motions. But he's playing a man right now. He caresses his gun and checks it for any damages. Heechul's a man…he just doesn't look like one. Beside Heechul is a Chinese criminal known to their gang as Han Kyung. Well, his real name is HanGeng but since he's dealing with Korean guys, a Korean name seems appropriate.

There he is, sitting in the hullabaloo of a round table. There he is, sitting weirdly in all his weirdness, sipping martini and the sugar on the sides of the martini glass while twitching, flinching, and viciously observing his surroundings. He is Yesung. He continued to do this even when women were surrounding him.

Beside Yesung sat two fat men. Their names are Kangin and Shindong. These two men were known for their volcano temper, often triggered by hunger of from being too bloated from eating plenty. Aside from drinking heavily, those two men were also flirting and womanizing while eating like pigs. Pigs they are, pigs they look like.

And how's about that? The brothers Lee sitting together. No, they aren't brothers, they in fact have too many differences. They're called "brothers Lee" because they share the same surname. The only thing these three Lees have in common is their sense of following orders. Their obedience makes their group successful.

Next to the brothers Lee, there sat Kibum. Kibum is a quiet boy with not much to say. However, don't underestimate his silence. The mime-esque young man is capable of killing and mutilating bodies in the most gruesome and nightmare-causing manner possible.

This makes me laugh. It makes me laugh so hard. Ryeowook is like their baby despite not being the youngest in terms of living years. Why, this young man's voice is ever so misleading. Despite possessing a baby-like face and voice, Ryeowook is just as brutal as those older than him. As a matter of fact, he uses his small stature to swiftly slay unsuspecting victims. Ryeowook sure doesn't come in last when it comes to killing.

Now this makes me sick. See that stoic, Herculean looking man? He's not your typical superman or hero-looking guy. Siwon is in fact a maniac, one to hit on as many girls as he can, most preferably underage es whom they employ. Siwon has forced himself upon Stacy several times, only to be greeted back by her retaliation. He has never been so lucky.

Finally, we've come to the end of the line. The youngest member is finally being highlighted. Kyuhyun, like Siwon is also a maniac and like Kibum, is also silent. Not much is known about him, except for the fact that he's really sadistic and enjoys pain and that Kyuhyun has several-more than a dozen in fact-ual es.

That completes the KM13 lineup. They were having a blast drinking, eating, and flirting with women when they caught sight of Stacy getting into a heated argument with a customer, the one whom she slapped when he tried to undress her. Stacy was seen trying to beat the customer up while slapping his face around and hitting him on the head. This sight brought an angry look on Leeteuk's face, prompting him to leave the girls, drop his martini glass, sharpen his suit, and hastily walk towards the young girl. Leeteuk approached the young woman and grabbed her by the arm. By the arm. Tightly. So tight that it left a scorching hot red mark on her forearm which burned like hell. Leeteuk tugged her over to the table to talk to her in a violent manner. When they reached the table, the other KM13 members stood up with their arms crossed over their chests and their eyebrows forming a crooked line, a sign of frustration and anger.

"Do you know what you just did?" yelled a pissed-off Leeteuk. The fuming mad leader was nearly turning red in anger. Stacy wasn't able to open as she was greeted by a slap across her pretty face. The burning sensation that her arm felt earlier from Leeteuk's grasp transferred to her left cheek. How unlucky. Unfazed, Stacy tried to put on a brave face despite feeling the tears swelling up in her eyes. Refusing to let them drip down, she took a deep breath and showed a straight face before answering.

"Yes, I know what I did. I in fact did the right thing by hitting that bastard. He crossed the line, Mr. Leeteuk. He wanted to undress me on stage!" Stacy retaliated. Leeteuk wasn't able to take it and from his looks, he just wouldn't. Not wanting to embarrass the young girl even further, Leeteuk tugged her with the help of Kangin and Shindong. Altogether, they brought the struggling young girl to the car before driving off in full speed.

While in the car, Leeteuk is seen driving while talking to someone on the phone. Whoever it is, their conversation sounds urgent.

"If ever she plans on going inside our bar, make sure she doesn't come out alive!"

III.

"It was still raining. And from the looks of it, it seems as if Mother Nature's tears just won't stop dripping down. Flowing. Splashing. Nonetheless, I continued to prod on to the heart of the city. If only they knew how hell-bent I am on getting my sister back and avenging my parents' death. More so, if only they knew the retribution I seek after those traumatic years I spent sitting by myself because I came so close to being and sold. This is not only my family's revenge. It's my revenge. If they only knew how badly I want to kill them.

Life flashed before my eyes again. This made me step on the gas harder as I want my bike to go faster. Faster, I told my bike. I wanted to whip it like a horse with a carriage behind if I could. I want to see my sister alive and I want to slit the throats and cut off the heads of the son of a behind this all. He doesn't deserve another second to live. He deserves every hour of death."

Jamie reached the heart of the city and stopped by a certain bar. Shady Lady's Bar is its name. The lights were still bright and the customers were still drunk. There were some dancers though, they definitely looked underage. Jamie stepped down from her bike and entered the bar. She was greeted by a child e/waitress carrying a tray filled with alcoholic beverages.

"Yes ma'am what can I do for you?" asked the young girl. "Tell me now, babe!" Now the last line shocked Jamie even more. If the girl's skimpy outfits weren't distracting and surprising enough, her manner of speech was even more hair-raising. Just by looking at the young waitress, you can tell that hooker influence runs deep within her. Wearing clothes shorter than her pinky finger and thinner than her entire body (not literally). The young girl went on serving drinks cold as ice, noticing that Jamie wasn't answering. Noticing her gone, Jamie tried to apprehend the waitress who went on walking without halting. Jamie's silence must've offended the young lady. Shady Lady's Bar was noisy and rowdy with everybody drunk and partying. Just then, Jamie noticed two guys throwing mean glances at her. Jamie just stared at them without saying a word. The two men pulled out their phones and called someone on. This made Jamie stare even more.

"Boss? Yes boss, we've got it!" answered the first guy. Jamie continued to stare and nearly leapt in action upon seeing them look her way once more. Judging by their conversation, it's clear that they're allied with the KM13.

"Hey! Hey You! Get back here!" yelled the first guy. The first guy is a burly bouncer wearing a coat and tie colored black. The second guy has a body structure similar to the first guy and the only difference is that his coat and tie set is cream white and his hair is styled in a buzz cut manner. Jamie ran all the way behind the bar counter where she loaded her guns. While absconded behind glasses and cupboards, she could hear the gunshots from beyond where she hid, together with the profanities that the two hired bouncers spewed. Like a typical action film, Jamie shot up from above and fired her guns at the two men at the same time, causing a huge pandemonium amongst the bar goers, the es, the bar tenders, and the waitresses. Jamie just went on fighting until one of the men stood up on the bar and continued to shoot. Jamie shielded herself using one of the circular trays found on the bar's floor. Once their shooting was done, she threw the tray back and leapt onto the bar herself. Bouncer Jones (the first guy) threw his fist at Jamie who felt the blow but fighting back with two jabs to the bouncer's nose, sending blood spewing down his nose. Unsatisfied, Jamie performed two continuous roundhouse kicks which hit him directly on the jaw, knocking him down the bar. Jamie pulled out both pistols and shot the bouncer dead. There was no time to do a victory dance, though her work isn't done yet. Bouncer Shaw snuck up from behind and grabbed her by the neck. Jamie mustered all her strength and tried to flip the bouncer over, something she would have been successful at had Bouncer Shaw not been able to flip over and land on his feet right in front of Jamie. The frightened bartender began to scream when Bouncer Shaw and Jamie were at war with one another. Out of sheer annoyance, both parties pulled out one pistol, faced the terrified bartender who looked at them with frightened doe eyes, Jamie and Bouncer Shaw shot her dead at the same time before going back to their business.

"What do you want from me?" demanded Jamie. The bouncer looked at her with cold, ill-omened eyes which said, "your life". However, with a stoic stare, Bouncer Shaw replied, "We want nothing from you. They want everything from you." After these fierce words, Bouncer Shaw pulled out a bag of teargas from his pocket and threw it to the ground, emitting an obnoxious gas which blinded everyone including Jamie. With his handkerchief over his nose and mouth, Bouncer Shaw lifted Jamie onto his shoulders before taking her to their limousine.

IV.

"Let me go! Let me go!" yelled the struggling young girl. Stacy Taylor was in their warehouse, tied up to a post with her chest pressing against it and her back bare and vulnerable to scars. Leeteuk and Donghae continued to lash out their whips at her back which is now bleeding and wounded. The vicious leader stopped whipping and handed the bullrope to Eunhyuk. Leeteuk continued to supervise them while talking menacingly to the young girl.

"You're a sick bastard! You're nothing but a pathetic loser!" yelled Stacy. "You have no life. You hurt girls just to make yourself feel strong. You feel the need to inflict pain because you know you've got nothing down there. Well, my sister will save me and when she does, she's gonna kick your ."

Leeteuk laughed at her predicament. "Well, we'll see if your sister can make it. I hired two burly bodyguards who double her strength. Jamie's probably dead right now. Until then," Leeteuk Stacy's hair and brushed some strands aside. Stacy cringed in disgust and nearly spat on Leeteuk's face but couldn't bring herself to do so. She's too much of a lady.

"You're pathetic. You're pathetic, you bastard!" Stacy yelled at his face.

"Are you insulting me?" asked Leeteuk.

"No!" was Stacy's sternly sarcastic reply. "I'm not insulting you. I'm just telling the truth."

"Well it seems as if you aren't, miss. Be careful with what you're saying. You'll never know what I can do next!" warned Leeteuk.

"If you're gonna hurt me, hurt me real good now. It's gonna get you nowhere!" Stacy said.

"Okay. If you insist. You asked for it, , you're gonna get it." Leeteuk ordered the other men to torture Stacy. Aside from whipping her, they also burnt her back with their lighters, slightly stabbed her with their small knives until she bleeds even more. All this while she's tied up to the post. Stacy could only scream and cry in hopeless pain.

Meanwhile, Jamie was with Bouncer Shaw who was driving the limousine. Unconscious from the teargas explosion, she lay nearly lifeless on the backseat couch of the car. Bouncer Shaw drove by the other warehouse where he and Bouncer Jones used to stay. Upon arrival, he carried Jamie all the way into the warehouse where he tied her to a chair and locked her up inside before heading off to wherever he's supposed to be. The feisty agent sits unconscious, tied to a chair without her even knowing. She sleeps in the dark, waiting to be shone upon by the light.

Alas, the first chapter has ended in vain. A sad way to close the first part. This should serve as a warning to all those who have yet to enter the gloomy city with a bright, sunny name. Garland City.