Gotcha Princess

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Hyun Joong: Hey! What's up? You're pretty late.

 

So Min: What do you mean?

 

Hyun Joong: Signing on here.

 

So Min: Ahh. My brother and I ate outside.

 

Hyun Joong: I see. What can you say about my game?

 

So Min: Good.

 

Hyun Joong: Good? That's all you can say? You must say great, every girl I asked say that.

 

So Min: Really? Bad for you, I'm not one of your girls. Haha.

 

Hyun Joong: I'm thinking of ditching Sheena.

 

So Min: Why? I thought you two are doing good. 

 

Hyun Joong: I found someone.

 

So Min: Eh? Who is she?

 

Hyun Joong: Secret.

 

'I don't have the courage to tell you, because I myself is not sure if I like her. It just happens it is she who stays on my mind all day long. I also wonder why, I convince myself that it is because I see her all day. Bad her!'

 

So Min: I thought were friends, why are you keeping a secret. I'm disappointed :(

 

Hyun Joong: Just say that I'm the greatest player in school. Haha.

 

So Min: That's all? Owkay! Hyun Joong in your dreams! Haha.

 

Hyun Joong: Saying that would not kill you.

 

So Min:  I know, but I can't lie. I'm such a good girl. You're just lucky 'cause Big Boy is in your team. Haha.

 

Hyun Joong: You sure love Big Boy. What?! You a good girl? Is that a joke?

 

So Min: Nope. Of course. He is my saviour.

 

Hyun Joong: Ow! LIAR! If you are a good girl you wouldn't get a fight with me.

                            Hm. I see. See you tomorrow! Good night.

 

So Min: Okay.

 

Hyun Joong couldn't take their conversation anymore. He was happy to talk to So Min, but sad because she is ignoring his charm. He feel disappointed and challenged at the same time. He was wondering how could that happen, until he's phone rang. It was Sheena, he forgot that he promised to call her. He doesn't want to talk, so he placed his phone under his pillow and left his room.

 

"I want to know what happened to So Min. She smiles differently today, I wonder why. If I ask her about it, she will probably ignore me. Hmm." Louie was talking to his self while walking around his room. He can feel that smile of her sister is different. 

 

The next day Louie dropped off So Min to school like usual. He felt that his sister is being normal again.

 

"Class, I have an announcement. In two weeks the seniors will have their get together day. The principal would like to give you some break before the exams. For the details Allain and So Min will discuss it to you later. Allain and So Min we will have a meeting at the faculty together with the other officers, bring a pen and paper. Quietly wait for your next teacher 3-A. Have a nice day!" Mrs. Leizel said as she walked away with Allain and So Min.

 

The class started without So Min and Allain. It was a usual boring class for everyone since it is English subject. Hyun Joong almost fell asleep because he was really bored. So Min was not there for him to teased and bicker.

 

After that class So Min and Allain went back to their class. Allain stood infront and So Min look exhausted and sat on her place. 

 

"Classmates, the officers from the seniors have decided to do this program for the party to be held next, next Friday. So Min ah could you write them down on the board while I'm announcing them. First the emcees would be Jeff and Janice."

 

"Eh? Why me?"

 

"Noel volunteered you." So Min said teasing Janice.

 

"Owkay. First the message of the principal and teachers, then presentation of officers and new students. Hyun Joong since you are the only new here you should prepare something." 

 

"Why?"

 

"Nothing. I thought that would be fun. Besides everyone agreed on it. Unless you want to disappoint our class." So Min said and stuck her tongue out. Hyun Joong glared at So Min, because she tries to set him on fire.

 

"Okay. Fine I'll do it. You owe me one So Min." Hyun Joong said.

 

"Oh-oh! We are now watching an LQ between So Min and Hyun Joong." Yao teased them and everybody laughed.

 

"Okay. Cut it! After that each class should present something and everyone should join. We will also have a team building activity. For the team building, we are asked to compete with the other sections to build the tallest tower using the materials provided by our teachers. For the presentation, So Min take over." 

 

"Eh?" So Min said and maked face.

 

"So classmates what do you want to present? Any ideas?"

 

"What about dancing?" Crissa said excitingly.

 

"Eh. Dance for yourself." Yao said.

 

"That's good. You can take care of the steps. We'll have our practice on Saturday at school neh?" So Min said. She was rushing to take her seat, she dislike being an officer.

 

"So Min ah you got me there. Your using your position to attack me." Hyun Joong said in happy voice.

 

"I'm not attacking you, I'm helping you." So Min said with a smile.

 

"Whatever."

 

"Copycat."

 

"Copycat." Hyun Joong copied So Min with a little exaggeration, so he run. So Min didn't run after but instead got his bag and threw it infront.

 

 If that is another person Hyun Joong would probably say foul words, he dislike his things being thrown away.Hyun Joong didn't say anything and walked infront, he got his bag and took his seat beside So Min. There was 15 seconds of silence until Hyun Joong snapped So Min's hands and made her lose her pen. So Min chase Hyun Joong around the room until their next teacher came. Hyun Joong can't take his seat because So Min is glaring at him, until the teacher told him to do so.

 

'What's with me? I'm not mad seeing my bag thrown away like that. Somehow I feel happy. What's happening to me? I can't say anything bad infront of her. Hyun Joong!'

 

"Peace!" Hyun Joong said while taking his seat.

 

"Okay. Peace!"

 

Another class ended and its time for lunch again. After the teacher left, a young man peeked at the class of 3-A. The girls looked after him with amazement. He was standing through the door, with the girls blocking his view. He was surprised to see So Min and Hyun Joong bickering. 

 

So Min and Hyun Joong was interrupted by that young man. He called So Min "Princess!".

 

"Oh Oppa. What brings you here?"

 

"I wanna eat lunch with you."

 

"Uhm. Your treat?"

 

"Yes, princess."

 

"Okay. I'll just go to the girl's wash room. I'll see you at the car."

 

"Take your time." When So Min left with Janice, Louie's eyes were glued on Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong can feel the eyes of So Min's brother.

 

"Hyung! Long time no see." Big Boy called for Louie. Big Boy know Louie because Louie is a well known basketball player during his high school days.

 

'Thanks, Big Boy! You saved me.' Hyun Joong thought and let out a big sigh.

 

"Oh! Big Boy! How are you?"

 

"I'm fine. Still got this packs." Big Boy walked with Louie, while Hyun Joong, Yao and the other boys walked after them. 

 

"Who is that? The one who seats So Min?"

 

"Ah. He is Hyun Joong, a transferee. Hyun Joong this is Louie hyung. Elder brother of So Min."

 

"Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Hyun Joong."

 

"Nice to meet you too. Louie hyung." They've shake their hands for a while.

 

'The smile of this boy, reminds me of my high school days. Better get to know him, I've never seen my princess bicker with other boys, except me. Maybe he's the one that made my princess smile that way. He passed the looks standard. I can smell the aura of this boy, smells good like me, but same as me.'

 

'Sure. So Min's family is blessed they are all blessed with pretty faces.'

 

Louie bid his goodbye to the boys and headed with So Min in a nearby restaurant. So Min saw the boys with his brother, but she didn't bother to ask why. Louie knew them because Louie is an almuni of that highschool. They were freshman while he is senior that time. 

 

"That new guy, Hyun Joong reminds me of my high school days."

 

"You met him? I bet because you are both popular with girls and like you he loves playing with girls."

 

"Really? I thought so too. How did you know?"

 

"We talked about it. Sometimes, he asks me some advice about his girls."

 

"You talk about girls with him?"

 

"Yeah. Actually it became our past time and when we talk at each other that is the topic. When we don't fight we talk about girls, his younger brother and stuffs."

 

"Really? It's nice you have a new friend."

 

"Actually, we are not really friends, were more like enemies, because we fight often. He's also a good basketball player."

 

"Really? Why?"

 

"He loves to tease me, but I get even at him all the time."

 

"You are really different princess, no one can fool you." Louie said smiling.

 

'I caught you princess. I knew that you wouldn't talk about it if I asked you directly, that's why I talked to you this way.  Thanks to your big mouth, you can't help talking about him. You opened yourself unknowingly. You are witty, but I'm wittier.' Louie thought as he is smiling.

 

'FOOL! Why are you talking so much about him, lucky you Oppa doesn't seem to notice it.'