Sports Festival

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Alright, this is the day we've been waiting since the first day of class! I can feel my veins in excitement now, my heart is beating fast. Ahhhh!" Big Boy stated infront of the class.

 

He was assigned to be the leader of the class for the sports festival. Mrs. Leizel is not sporty so as Allain, So Min is, but she insisted not be the leader because she knows Big Boy can pull it off big time.

 

"Let's rock them up!" Yao shouted.

 

"3-A as a family FIGHT!" That was their cheer. They regarded their class as a family, because of the bonding that they have.

 

The seniors gathered in the gymnasium wearing their respective jersey colors: red for 3-A, blue for 3-B, and yellow for 3-C. The principal signaled for the start of the sports festival. The school especially hired professionals to organize the competition.

 

The first game is table tennis. 3-B was the champion. They were very happy to start their day with a good championship.

 

The next game would be the tug-o-war. Big Boy was in the front since he is the strongest in the team. The 3-A boys was in really in high spirits, they beat the boys of both section. Some boys got bruised palms, but it didn't bother them. The 3-A girls beat the two sections, they were lucky since the girls from the other sections, are all girly and princess-like. Everyone on the class was very happy, they were screaming, jumping, and laughing.

 

So Min hands didn't get a bruise since Hyun Joong gave her a handkerchief that she can use to protect her white, precious hands. She was thankful for Hyun Joong's care to her.

 

After 15 minutes of break for the seniors, they began the volleyball competition. for the boys 3-A emerged as the winner, thanks to Big Boy and Hyun Joong's tandem in the front. No ball passed them and no one can block Big Boys strong spike. The girls were the cheerleaders for them especially for Hyun Joong, even the girls from the other section are cheering for him. So Min by not shouting for his name through the game.

 

"Yah! So Min just cheer for Hyun Joong no need to be shy of."

 

"Shut up."

 

"He's waiting for your cheer. Right Hyun Joong?" Yao pointed to Hyun Joong and called him. Hyun Joong hearing those just gave them a smile as an answer. So Min just smiled and didn't cheer for him.

 

Hyun Joong mouthed to So Min for some encouragement when it was a time-out. She teases him by pretending not to see or hear him. So Min was holding a bottle of water, Hyun Joong walked towards her and grabbed the water. He flushed it to his body at one time.

 

"Thanks for the water." He said after drinking all of it.

 

"Yah! That's mine." So Min said irritated. Hyun Joong didn't bother and just walked towards the court.

 

"Ah, so that water was for him." Janice said with her eyebrows in a mountain shape.

 

"Aiyo. Of course not, he just grabbed it." So Min explained, but no one bothered to listen.

 

The next game would be Badminton Mixed Doubles. Of course Big Boy and So Min was for the 3-A. The whole seniors doesn't seem to lose their energy, instead gaining more and more every after game. 

 

For the championship Big Boy and So Min fought with 3-C. It was a head-to-head game. Knowing that both the pairs know each others game and technique. It was anybody's game.

 

"Yah. Take off everything that would bother you." Big Boy ordered to So Min, he was referring to So Min's hand towel.

 

"Should I go now? It seems that I'm just bothering you." So Min joked, the people who heard that, laughed. She knew that Big Boy was referring to the hand towel, she gave it to Janice.

 

"Concentrate on the game!" Big Boy spank her back with the rocket.

 

Big Boy and So Min won, thanks to Big Boy's smash, and So Min's blocking of the smask of the opponent. The 3-A were in high spirit to get their championship again. Big Boy gave So Min a hug, he looked at Hyun Joong and winked. Like saying 'Don't be bothered I'm just happy.', Hyun Joong just nodded. He gave So Min a high five and shake hands. It lasted for a minute while saying "Congratulations you did great."

 

"Thanks. You owe me my water."

 

"Here. I bought you one." He opened it for her.

 

"Thanks." She said and drink.

 

The last game for the day was the obstacle relay. Each team needs to have 10 participants. Big Boy, Hyun Joong, So Min, Yao, and Janice were all lined up plus their other classmates. The other teams also put their best players and runners for the obstacle relay.

 

At the start 3-B was on the first place followed by the 3-A, then the 3-C. The teams didn't know at the last part of the obstacle course each team member has to catch 1 frog and put it on the container.

 

Luckily the 3-A gags only have Janice, that is scared of the frog. They just have to pressure Janice and cheer for her to catch a frog. She did it while looking up in the sky while holding the frog in her hands and walking towards the container. Other girls are screaming, some are crying, they can't take the smell, look and feel of the frog in their hands.Hyun Joong was worried for So Min.

 

"Can you do it?"

 

"Yeah. Its just a frog, it wont kill me."

 

"You're not afraid of having rashes?"

 

"That's why doctors are there." It was So Min's turn to grab a frog, she didn't hesitated holding one. She held it without showing the awful face. She was just like holding a stuffed toy. Hyun Joong was surprised to see So Min doing that thing. He was smiling to So Min, but So Min by having her hnads touch his face. So Min laughed hardly on Hyun Joong's surprised face.

 

Their team won in the obstacle relay. They now have 5 championship, it was nothing if they would lost for tomorrow's main event the basketball competion.

 

The boys are having a fuss about it. They gathered in their classroom to have a meeting for the line-up and strategy. 

 

"Hyun Joong, you will be a surprise to the boys tomorrow. Don't you dare not to come."

 

"Of course I will come."

 

"He will be extra great if you could get So Min to cheer for him." Yao .

 

"Yah, stop it."

 

"Aiyo, what's with the big smile?" Yao pointed at his face, he tapped his finger, and he can't stop smiling.

 

"Alright! I'm very excited for tomorrow. I don't think I can sleep."

 

"Yah. Stop acting!"

 

"Yao you would be the best cheerer tomorrow okay? Irritate the opponents." One boy joked.

 

"Oh my, who is that?" A girl pointing in the window. A young man was walking from the school entrance, he was handsome, charming, and hot. The girls had gone crazy again. It was the same view when Hyun Joong first entered the school.

 

"He is such a hottie. I wonder what he is doing here?"

 

"Maybe a transfer student."

 

"Fool! How could there be a transfer student on the middle of the cschool year?" Yao said while peeking in the window.

 

"Dramas can do that?"

 

"Are we in any sort of drama?" Yao said annoyed. 

 

"Aish."

 

So Min was busy picking a snack to eat at the cafeteria, suddenly, So Min felt someone hugged her from behind. She was shocked, but she was sure that she already felt that warm body hugging her from behind. 

 

"I missed you." The guy whispered to So Min and let her go.

 

"Uhm, sorry. I think you were on the wrong person. Excuse me."

 

"Don't say that you can't remember me?" So Min was sure that he didn't know that man. She was staring at him with amazement. She was amazed by the man's good looks and charm.

 

"Sorry. I really don't know you. If you would excuse me now, I can feel some hot glares now." So Min was walking away, when that man pulled her hand.

 

"Aiyo. You just grew up beautifully charming, then you forgot about me." The young man pulled out his sunglasses.

 

"J-j-james?" So Min said stuttering while having a shocked face.

 

"Yow! You don't still change, always having a hard time picking a food?" James smiled, which made the world seem like heaven.