Meeting You

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

“Damn it!” Hyun Joong threw the glass of rum.

“Hey, don’t make a fuss in here.” Big Boy tapped Hyun Joong.

“I can’t think of anyone who would do this! Do you know something?”

“How would we know something? You really don’t know that woman?” Yao said pretending to be innocent.

“Agh! I told you a million times, I don’t know that damn woman. The detectives are trash. They can’t find anything.”

“I think that woman just want money.”

“I’ll give her a hundred million, if she’ll clear this up. I can be penniless just to be with So Min again.”

Yao received a text message from Janice; it says there that So Min will meet up with his fiancée. As soon as Hyun Joong heard he jumped of his seat and finds her. He never answers his phone.

“Where is that brat?!” Hyun Joong’s grandpa exclaimed when he can’t get him on the line.

“Dad, don’t you think this is too much?”

“Don’t worry. We know what we are doing. By the way we have a flight we’ll be on China for a reunion with old friends.”

“Dad you are just running off to the kids.”

So Min fixed herself, as beautiful as she can be. She was dazzling in her white dress matched with the cursing red pumps.

‘I hope this will work out.’ She thought.

Louie and Amy went to the airport to fetch their parents from their vacation. They told them how cruel their grandpa to So Min and Hyun Joong is. They just laughed.

“You know your grandpa. He just wants to win from love.”

“They can’t stand the fact that those two already fell in love without their help.”

“Aren’t they too much?” Louie asked while driving.

“Today is the end. They’ll know everything later. Your grandpa just took the plane to China with Hyun Joong’s grandfather.”

“Tss. Grandpa will surely get scolded by princess.”

“Those grandfathers are really very playful.”

Hyun Joong finally saw So Min, getting off a car. He was standing in the restaurant’s entrance for a while, impatiently.

“Let’s talk. I didn’t find any evidence to prove myself. I tell you I don’t even know that lady. So let’s work this out.” He pleaded.

“A child is a blessing, Hyun Joong. I can’t let myself ruin the child’s life.” She said controlling the tears from her eyes.

“Who told you that you’ll ruin the child’s life? That is not my child! So Min please don’t meet the guy.” So Min continued to walk away. “Fine! Meet that damn guy!” He shouted.

“Go to the mother of your child, she needs you now. The first trimester is the most delicate part of pregnancy.”

“Please?” He pleaded as he holds her hand. She shrugged him and made her way.

She entered the lift and watched the look into his eyes with tears and it closed.

“Agh! DAMMIT!”He shouted in annoyance. A phone call ruins his mood more, he answered it with displeasure.

 “Dad?!”

“Hey, forget your relationship first! You need to meet a foreign investor. Where are you? Don’t ruin this partnership, get a hold of yourself.”

“I’m here in Finest Cuisine. Please ask someone to meet him up. I’m fighting for my life now. So Min is up to meet her fiancée.”

“Fight for our life first! Go meet her up now! She’s also in that restaurant.”

“Her? Dad if this is a marriage meeting, I won’t go up there.”

“Kim Hyun Joong! Follow my orders now! You can still meet So Min later. If that investor will be gone, our company is over. So Min will just meet his fiancée, its not she’s getting married.”

“DAD! It’s just the same. I can’t concentrate on that investor if I am torn.”

“Kim Hyun Joong! NOW!” His dad screamed.

“Okay dad. What’s her name?”

“His men will you.”

“They’re not ready.” He answered sarcastically.

“Fight for your life now.”Mr. Kim mumbled and hung up.

Two men escorted Hyun Joong, inside the restaurant. His father called him that he needs to meet their foreign investor in the said restaurant.

So Min was in the wash room to fix her from crying. She touched up her make-up and fixed her hair.

“Everything will be in good place.” She smiled to herself.

Hyun Joong entered in the private room with displeasure. He sat there irritated. He drank a glass of water straightly.

“So Min answer your phone!” He mumbled.

Her phone was ringing before she could exit in the girl’s wash room. She shut it as soon as she saw the caller ID.

“DAMN IT!” He shouted to his phone.

She headed to the private room, nervously. She found two men standing outside.

‘Oh my. Don’t tell me he is an underground prince.’ She thought as the two men bowed and opened the door for her.

Hyun Joong composed himself when he heard the opening door. He breathes heavily and turns to the door.

So Min turned as soon as she saw him, she tried to open the door, but the two men were just fast to lock them in.

“Dammit!” She shouted in frustration. He was watching her struggle in the door. “What is this?” She asked him.

“I don’t know.” He said shocked.

“Is this a trick of yours again?” She asked with irritation.

“I just thank whoever trapped us here. I can swear to the God above that I am not the father of the child.”

“Fine. So how about the pictures?”

“It is just a crap. Photoshop maybe. I didn’t sleep with that girl.”

“Where in the hell did she found your sleeping picture?”

“So Min! Don’t you trust me?”

“I trust you, but those damn evidences erase everything.”

“Curse it! How could I cheat on you? I waited four years just to be with you again, just to hear you say I Love You, just to feel you kiss me.” So Min’s eyes were flushing with tears.

Before she could say another word, the television screen opened and a video started to play. It was the grandpa’s saying ‘Sorry’ to them and explaining what happened. Their friends used their apologetic tricks to them. They were saying sorry nonstop and encouraging them to live happily again.

‘So Min and Hyun Joong you two were engaged since birth. We just can’t stand losing from fate, so we did that. We didn’t want you two to fall in love without our help, but we guess you two found each other early. While watching this, probably we are on our way to China. Enjoy yourself! So Min meet Hyun Joong your fiancée.’So Min’s grandpa stated.

‘Hyun Joong meet your ‘investor’/fiancée…So Min.’Hyun Joong’s grandpa said in a clam sweet voice.

Hyun Joong already grabbed So Min, before she can say anything. He hugged her as tight as possible and so as she.

“What was that?” She asked.

“Our engagement?” He answered with a smile.

“I’m sorry not to believe you. I’m sorry. You can be mad at me, if you want to. You can punish me if you want to. I’m sorry.” She cried in his shoulders.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He said with a smile.

“I’m so sorry Hyun Joong. I Love Y----” He cut her words with a kiss in the lips. A kiss filled with refreshed love and happiness. Lack of air made hem broke off their locked lips.

“I just can’t believe I called myself a damn guy.”

“You must be very mad.”

“Who wouldn’t be? Just seeing you look other guys makes my heart hurt what more if you will meet another man?”

“I know, I’m sorry. It feels weird to feel easy meeting my fiancée, but I knew why, it’s because it’s you.”

“Our family really played very well. Our grandfathers are really something; they did drag our friends to participate. They made the show very realistic.”

“I’ll scold them to death.”

“Let them pass. What important is we are still together and we will end up together. And about your punishment get ready this evening.” He smirked and hugged her again.

--------------------

TADA! Last wo chapters to go! Please don't be a silent reader :) Thanks for reading.