Family Meeting

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Hyun Joong and So Min spent the rest of the day enjoying each other’s company. No barriers, no awkwardness, and no more hesitations. They are now officially together. Everybody knew they are together only them didn’t know they are. They kept the unofficially together status for how many years.

So Min’s innocence on love is the biggest villain in their story. She was referring everything to their friendship and she always has something to say in every move.

Hyun Joong’s lack of urge to tell her is the second biggest villain. He became so comfortable to their state, forgetting to tie everything for them.

They are on a park, feeling the cold breeze of the night, while looking at the busy city of Seoul from above. She is on his masculine arms, while his face is on her head.

“What happened to the stars? I can’t see them.”

“Why? I can see their shines.”

“Because you outshine them.”

“Aish. Do you really have to say that?”

“I would like to spend the rest of the night with you.” He teased.

“We can just stay here if you want to.” She mocked him.

“Louie hyung would kill me, if I’ll do something miraculous to you.”

“At least you know. We just confirmed our relationship.”

“I know, I started to treat you as my girlfriend since I stopped playing with girls, it’s just you who didn’t.”

“Tss. Do you think we will last until this time, if we started dating since high school?”

“No. We will last forever.” He kissed her in the forehead.

“It’s already 10 in the evening.” Louie said after sipping a cup of coffee.

“You’re more worried than us.” Mr. Jung told Louie.

“So Min is grown-up now. She would not go home crying again, plus we know how Hyun Joong love So Min.” Mr. Jung said in a fatherly tone.

“Dad, I know. But it is getting late.”

“Louie your princess would be safe.” Amy said assuring her husband.

Louie can’t help but to worry about So Min and Hyun Joong. He knew So Min is already engaged to someone and worries how it would affect their relationship. He knows their grandpa is someone who you cannot break his order.

So Min quietly entered their house, she didn’t know that the whole family is waiting for her. She was quietly walking when Mrs. Jung called her.

“So Min honey.” So Min almost slipped when she heard her mother’s call.

“Mom? Dad? Oppa? Unnie?” She asked with a surprise face.

“Sit here.” Mr. Jung said. So Min kissed everybody as a greeting.

“What is it? Why are you all awake?”

“We are waiting for you.” Louie said.

“Why?”

“Where is Hyun Joong?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“I asked him to go home, because I thought you are all asleep.”

“Hm. Do you have any news for us?” So Min knew what her mother is talking about, she took a deep breath and looked at them straightly.

“We are officially together now.” She said with nervousness.

“Finally. It took you four years just to be officially together. Princess you two were acting a couple since then.” Louie sighed.

So Min just smiled to his brother’s statement. Mr. and Mrs. Jung congratulated their daughter and called off the family meeting.

“I wonder what Dad would do.”

“Me too. He will definitely do something about this.”

“I just hope So Min would not get hurt.”

“Pain is the twin of love.” Mr. Jung exhaled as he lay in the bed.

So Min just can’t sleep that night. She was very giddy while putting their pictures on an album especially for them; she took a picture of her necklace and put it on the album. The necklace was stuck on her neck.

 She can still feel his lips; she keeps on biting her lips while remembering his confession. She was tossing in the bed, with giddiness and excitement to see her boyfriend tomorrow.

Hyun Joong told his family the good news. They were very happy for him. His brother told him that he is officially whipped now, he just smiled to him.

“Showing your love to your girl is the sweetest thing you can offer for her. Girls love a whipped boyfriend.” He winked.

He was in his room, thinking of her. Her kiss became sweeter, he thought. He was staring at the picture in his bedside table with a sweet smile on his face.

“Finally you are officially mine.”

Amy was watching a fashion channel while sitting in the bed comfortably. The channel covered So Min’s fashion work, watching how the host praise her sister-in-law’s work she can’t help but smile. The first wedding dress she made was for her, she knows that would mean something.

Louie came from the shower with just his pajama on and sat on the bed. Amy was startled; he was just too hot in his pajama.

“Where are you going?” Louie asked.

“I’ll just set the air condition cooler.” She answered without looking at him.

“Just let it.”

“You’re feeling warm, right? Don’t worry I can manage.”

“It’s up to you.” Louie sighed as he turned to the television.

Amy almost set the air conditioner to the coolest because she was trembling from Louie’s hotness. She fell asleep with the television on; Louie turned off the television and notices his shivering wife.

“This is what you want.” He said while fixing her blanket.

Louie can still feel the shivers of her wife, so he just hugged her. They both felt warm; really the body’s warmth is the warmest.

“Where are the kids?” Mr. Jung asked Mrs. Jung.

“Probably sleeping. So Min must be very tired giggling last night. The newlywed was still up last night. It’s been a long time since we ate breakfast alone.”

“Yeah. How I wish we could go on a vacation together.”

“That’s a good idea. It’s not right that the parents are being stuck in the house while the kids are all having their love lives at the peak.”

“That sounds good. Louie will be back in office, so I can take a break. I want to feel the beach of Hawaii. What do you think?”

“That’s great. Can we go next week?”

“Sure.”

The grandpa of So Min called them to say he will stay to their house next week since he will do something important. Hearing that Mr. and Mrs. Jung will be on vacation was a bonus for him since he can stay with his grandchildren.

Hyun Joong was early in office, but not earlier as the reporters. He decided to enter through the back door to avoid the annoying reporters.

He was trying to get on the phone to So Min, but she’s not answering.

‘She is really a sleepyhead.’ He thought while on the elevator.

So Min wants a vacation that week, but a good offer came. Shina told her that a magazine contacted her. They want So Min to be the stylist; it was a good offer since they’ll get to work with the most famous idols.

The magazine will just release the first issue, so they want everything to be the best. They got some KPOP idols to work with them. So Min can’t say no since the project manager was a good friend of her brother.

“Finally you’re up. What are you doing?” He said on the other line.

“I’m at work.”

“I thought you are on vacation.”

“Listen, you’ll be the first to know about this. A very good project just came so I accepted it. I’ll be the stylist of a new magazine.”

“Who will you are working?”

“Some KPOP idols, I think.”

“Really? That would be great.” Shina signaled to So Min that they should be in the meeting now.

“Oh, Hyun Joong. I got to go, the boss arrived. Take care. I Love You.”

“I love you more. Goodluck.” He said. He was very relieved to hear ‘I Love you’ from So Min.

He was very active on work, though his love life is in the limelight and became talk of the company.

So Min on the other hand was very inspired. The meeting with the boss and the models were successful, though after her relationship with Hyun Joong was a topic, she just admitted.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung’s trip was set earlier. After dropping their parents, Louie and Amy spent the day together roaming around.

Hyun Joong dropped off So Min, they found So Min’s grandpa in the garden.

“Grandpa!” She called and hugged him.

“My princess. Oh, good you are here, stay for dinner.” He said while looking at Hyun Joong.

“Good evening grandpa.” He bowed.

----------------------

TADA! I hope you enjoyed! Please, please don’t be a silent reader. THANK YOU for reading guys! Lovemuch <3

I'm having a hard time writing the ending. Seroiusly I still don't have an idea how to end this.