Lover’s Quarrel

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

So Min’s grandpa was in Yao’s restaurant. Yao reported everything happened back in the beach. Grandpa was laughing so hard while listening. He praised Yao and Big Boy with their good work.

“Those are just so in love, you did a great job here.” He said while checking on the pictures.

“Mr. Jung, are you sure about this?”

“I told you, this is for them.”

“What if they break-up because of this? Hyun Joong will kill us.”

“Don’t worry everything is planned. I got to go now.”

“Bye Mr. Jung.” Yao bowed.

While on office, an envelope was already in So Min’s table. She didn’t notice it and accidentally put it in the trash can. Shina got it from the trash can and handed it to her.

“Miss, you don’t need this?”

“What’s that?” So Min got the envelope and opened it carelessly. She fumed in anger as soon as she saw the pictures. It was a picture of Hyun Joong sleeping next to a girl.

Yao and Big Boy did a good job. You can’t see it’s a trap. He was shirtless, sleeping in the bed hugging a girl covered by a blanket. It was taken on the empty room in the beach house.

So Min can’t believe it, it was just so shocking. She stood there still like a volcano ready to burst. Shina saw the pictures and comforted So Min, but she just ordered her to leave and keep quiet. She closely closed the door and called someone.

Hot ears were flowing endlessly on her eyes while she was there still standing staring at nowhere. Her tears touched the pictures; it was flowing slowly reaching the floor. A waterfall seems to be planted in her eyes. Her mind was floating, she just can’t think right that time.

Hyun Joong was calling her endlessly, but she doesn’t want to touch it. She doesn’t want to talk to anyone that time. She was afraid what could happen if she sees him.

He was getting impatient to the meeting. He just wants to see So Min badly. The long presentations are just passing thru his ears. They never fail to inform each other about their activities, but that day even a single blank message was not sent.

‘This is too much. What does she do? Is she that busy?’ He thought while staring at the long meeting table.

As soon as the meeting ended, he rushed to his car to see her. He drove as fast as he could to reach her office.

“Shina, where is So Min?”

“She’s inside.” Hyun Joong was on his way, when Shina grabbed her arm.

“I don’t think she wants to see you.”

“Why? What happened? Is she busy or something?” Hyun Joong asked irritated.

“She’s busy shredding tears for a cheater.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Shina didn’t answer him, but she stared at the floor. Hyun Joong made his way to her office.

He found her there standing facing the window, holding something. He walked to check on it, but she cut him.

“Stop there.” She muttered without facing him.

“What happened?”

“Don’t talk to me right now. We might just hurt each other.”

“So Min---” He took a step.

“I said stop there! Let’s just talk when I’m ready.”

“What the hell happened? What are you holding?” He said and pulled the pictures from her hand. His eyes popped out as soon as he saw it. “I don’t know anything about this. Where did you get this?”

“Let’s just talk when I’m ready.” Hyun Joong pulled her to face him.

“Let’s talk now. I swear nothing happened, this is just a full crap.”

“Cut it. I don’t want to hear your explanation now. I don’t want us to fight.” She said slowly.

“I can’t wait, I tell you. I have nothing to do with this.”

“FINE! So what the hell is this crap?!” She threw him the pictures and the note. The anger she was holding came out now.

“I don’t know! You believe me right?”

“I want to, but this is so true.” So Min pointed out to the note and the positive pregnancy test.

“This is a fake. I didn’t even touch a woman except you, how could I sleep with another?”

“Maybe you just convinced yourself to forget it.”

“So Min, I can prove you that this so wrong. Someone must set this up.”

“Who can it be? WHO?!”

“I don’t know.”

“I can forgive you for sleeping with another woman because I left you, but getting someone is pregnant is a different case. I can’t let a child be born without a father. Care for her. I don’t want to see you.”

“So Min, you just wait. I can prove that this is all a fraud.”

“Then I’ll be waiting.” Hyun Joong was clenching his fist while reaching out for his car.

He went to see a detective to clean his name. He gave all the details he knew. He was angry, without knowing to whom. He was so sure that he doesn’t know what he can do to the man behind this.

He was trying to catch her thru phone, but she rejects her calls. It was too painful for her. She can’t be mad to him; she believes that she is the one who pushed to do that. She hated herself.

She cried herself into a hotel room. She can’t cry on their house or in the office, because her family will know about it. She decided to keep it herself. She cried all her might; she shouted how stupid she is. She badly needs to release her pain, to be as cheerful as she can be just like before.

Amy decided to visit So Min in the office, but the other employee told her that she left and seems had a fight with Hyun Joong.

“So Min is not here. They said she had fight with Hyun Joong. I found her phone here. Do you think she is okay?”

“Maybe. It must be just a small fight between lovers.”

“As you say. What about her phone?”

“Bring it. I’ll see you in the house. Take care.” Louie hang-up and saw his grandpa waiting for him to finish.

“Oh grandpa? What are you doing here?”

“I just want to tell you don’t get on So Min to help. I know you knew that they had a fight.”

“Grandpa?! What’s happening?”

“I just made sure that they won’t end up together. I used the tricks they used in the dramas.” Grandpa smiled.

“You’re too much grandpa. If you want So Min to marry another man, then just tell her. It is so unfair for both of them, especially to Hyun Joong. We both know that he loves our princess so much.” Louie protested.

“Easy! Who said that princess will marry another man? You’ll die of heart attack, you are so over protective.”

“What do you mean?”

“So Min is engaged to Hyun Joong since the day they were born. They must be together because of arranged marriage. Louie calm down, okay?”

“What?! Grandpa, you’re like a kid. What if---”

“No more what ifs! Take care of your wife and don’t get in the way. I want a massage, my back hurts.” Grandpa said as he stood up.

So Min entered the home quietly and went directly to her room. Amy feels so bad to see her so sad and double it up for Louie, but what can they do grandpa told them to ignore it.

“Do you think this is okay?” Amy asked.

“Grandpa is just so childish.”

Hyun Joong on the other hand was left disappointed. The detective he hired found nothing suspicious about the girl. He can’t prove himself to So Min now, there were no evidence found. The grandpa’s was just so in control of everything. Their connections didn’t fail them.

So Min was just there waiting for his proof that he is innocent. She cried in front of her laptop from an email.

So Min,

Hi there. I know this is so awkward for both of us. I know that he loves you, but what can we do it just happened. The angel inside my womb is the fruit of that lust. I just can’t let this angel die without seeing our world. This is so unfair for you, but what should I do with this child? I can accept if he won’t acknowledge me, but please let the child be. You can hate me all you want, but please think of this unborn child.

Sarah                 

“Princess, I know you have a problem with Hyun Joong right now.”

“Grandpa, don’t do something about it. We have to solve it by ourselves.”

“I know. You know that your brother had his engagement when he was 21 years old. You are now 22 years old, this is the time. Your problem with Hyun Joong must be a way for you to meet your fiancée. I can understand if you can’t accept it, but do think about it.”

“I’ll meet him.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Meeting him means you’re accepting it; you’ll meet him tomorrow.”

“Can I just meet him first? Unnie knew that Oppa would be her husband, what about me?”

“That is a different case princess.”

“Grandpa, we didn’t break-up yet.” She cried.

“Okay. Meet him first. You really know how to melt my heart. I know you won’t regret it.”

-------------------

TADA! Please don't be a silent reader :)