Stupid Innocence

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Oppa, are you just forced to accept the marriage?"

"No. Why did you ask?"

"Really? How come? You have a lot girls around you, you can choose your wife from them."

"That's the point So Min." So Min had  a curious face so he continued. "Look, I dated many girls, but I didn't found love in them. I'm dating many girls since then because I knew I had to participate in this arrange marriage. Yeah, I knew it beforehand, but it was accident."

"Why didn't you just refuse from the start and find your love?"

"Can't you get it? I dated many girls so if I have to get married with a girl I never knew, I won't feel disappointed. I just have to think that I dated many girls, but I didn't found love so I should just focus on my wife and love her."

"Get it?"

"Maybe. Do you find it fun?"

"Yeah. Fun and exciting." Louie smiled.

"Good for you. What do you think about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if I am to engage in such arrange marriage."

"I don't know. Seriously, I think you need it so you can marry." Louie .

So Min was left thinking about her future life. She was wondering if she can find it fun and exciting like her brother. She just hopes that everything would be fine for her.

After a few days So Min found Crissa and Janice giggling in the classroom. The two were very happy sharing stories of the boys in their life. Janice who had a boyfriend seems to inform how good her boyfriend is, and Crissa who just recently broke up found a new love.

She was envious of how her friends would loudly talk about their relationships and be proud of it. She decided not to sit with them, since she doesn't have any stories to share to them. 

'Pfff! They go again, talking abot boys and then crying. Aish.' She thought. Her thought was interfered by Janice and Crissa who called her and dragged her outside the classroom.

"Yah! Jung So Min! Don't think you can get out this time. We are so prepared. Right Crissa?" Crissa nodded. So Min was very clueless of what is Janice talking about.

"What now?" She asked her a bit annoyed.

"What's the real score between you and Hyun Joong? Between you and James?" Janice asked straightly. So Min was shocked by her friends fierce question.

"who do you like more James or Hyun Joong?" Crissa then asked after Janice.

"Ahh! Can I not answer."

"NO!" Both answered.

"You are both scary."

"We know. We will be even scarieir if you don't answer." Both answered again with eyebrows reaching their forehead and arms folded.

"What have you eaten? Acting strangely today?"

"Answer." They both said.

"Okay. Between me and James? We are close friends. Nothing more nothing less. Satisfied?"

"Not yet. Close friends yet on a date?"

"That was just a friendly date. We've been far away from each other for how many years. We are just catching up."

"So, you two can be together?"

"Maybe if he didn't leave me. But as of now, a big no."

"Why? Are you sure abou it?"

"Of course. Many things had changed now. James is staying in America, and we don't feel anything for each other other than friendship. Satisfied?"

"Not yet. Now what abot Hyun Joong?" So Min laughed. "What are you laughing at?"

"Sorry. Why would Hyun Joong be in the question?"

"Of course. I bet you don't notice, but we do. The love experts!" Janice said and agreed Crissa.

"Love experts, then crying over boys." So Min murmured.

"We are experienced." Crissa said proudly. "Talk about Hyun Joong now!"

"Tell us what's the real score. What's going on between you and Hyun Joong?"

"Going on? We are friends, quite close friends?"

"What a lame answer." Crissa murmured.

"Can you go back to your selves now?"

"Aish. How can you just be friends only? First, in his presentation in the party we noticed that he was looking at you...."

"Maybe..." Interfered So Min.

"Quiet! Second, you two are quite comfortable together and bicker a lot, third, in his house party you two sang staring at each other."

"Plus, your glances at each other are really different." Crissa added.

"What are you talking about? We are just being nice and comfortable to each other. Gahh! How can he be interested on me, girls are lining infront of him. Maybe he's just being friendly or playing his tricks to me."

"So Min look, if he's playing tricks to you, why would he ignore those girls? I mean he's a playboy yet he's ignoring those girls."

"Yeah, I noticed it too. I asked him about it and he said there is someone who is confusing him right now, but he didn't tell who is it."

"BINGO! Because its you!"

"Yah. Stop kidding around." So Min said and pulled her friends back to their class.

Janice and Crissa had their eyes wide open when they heard what So Min said. As soon as they are in the classroom Janice winked at Yao and Big Boy and they replied with a smile.

So Min then didn't reognize Hyun Joong's presence that time. She feels awkward after her talk with her friends. Hyun Joong was surprised that she just passed him.

----------------------------------------

Tada! I hope you liked this. Have fun reading :) Thanks :) Please don't be a silent reader.