The Will

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho's POV

 

 

I arrived at the hospital in an unbelievable speed thankful that I never got into accident myself. Though I hated my father with passion he's still my father. And whatever happen to him tonight would change everything in my life. I stalk towards the hospital hallway from the back of the hospital and strode towards the information to ask the nurse of the patient that was engage in a car crush. The nurse inform me that the patient which unfeortunately is my father was still in the emergency room.

 

 

I saw my brother sitting on the bench outside the emergency room and his eyes were staring at the floor. I approach him slowly and put my hands on his shoulder. He snap from his thought and smiled in relief but still worries are written all over his aura.

 

 

"Min, how is he?" I didn't know how I even manage to ask it. I never felt anything even a slight sympathy for my father. I was here for the sake of being a relative but not close to being a responsible son.

 

 

"I don't know Hyung, its seems like dad got it really bad. They've been there for almost an hour." I stare at the close door. Some of the responsible son in my shoes would have visit the nearest chapel to offer a prayer but I didn't mind to even think of it. I guess my hatred towards my dad will be forever engraved in my heart. I didn't care even this was the last beating of his heart.

 

 

"Hyung . . . what if he died?" I can hear my brother ask but I never bothered myself to answer that. I guess my life would finally live at peace? No screaming or arguments in the morning. No words and curses would come out on my dirty mouth.

 

 

"I don't know. I don't know Changmin.” That's really the honest answer because I don't really know. My heart tells me that would be a relief but in some deepest part of my conscience it tells me that he is still my father and I shouldn't be wishing for his last breath.

 

 

"Changmin sshi, Yunho sshi!" We turn around to see who was calling us and I frown when I saw my father's lawyer panting and running.

 

 

Attorney, what are you doing here?" Changmin ask and I myself sense that this isn't just about a simple matter.

 

 

" I heard about the accident. Your father just came from my office to settle some arrangements on his will and I was surprise by the news. So I ran hurriedly here."

 

 

Our conversation was cut when the emergency door blast open. The lights were off, the nurse who assist the surgeon walk out and the doctor finally look up to our direction. Just the mere expression on his face I know what to expect.

 

 

I felt the sudden constriction inside my chest. Its like I've been pounded and punch multiple times.

 

 

"I am sorry, we did our best." That word was the only thing I've heard and everything went floating on my head. I can't hear the people around me. I can't hear Changmin sobbing beside me. I can't hear anything from the doctor. I can't hear anything from my father's lawyer. Every sounds produce by the surroundings seems to be in mute. I don't know if its my hearing had disability now or my heart can't accept what actually happened. I don't know. I thought everything would be ok if my father would be gone, I thought that its a karma who claim him back to repay everything he had done. But the inevitable thing happened. I guess this is really the end.

 

 

 

"Jae, Jiyool is schedule by next week, I just talked to her doctor. The earlier the operation the more we will secure she's safe. I want to give you all my savings to cover Jiyool's finances." I look at Junsu and shook my head. There's no way I am going to take everything from him. Its too much. I remember our due date in our apartment was almost a few days more. We're already delayed for two months pay, I could never imagine if we will be kick out if we wouldn't made the payment by next week. Its also a good thing that the land lady weren't in the country at the moment.

 

 

"Junsu its yours. I would never take a single cent from you. I don't want to burden you more."

 

 

"Jae, we're a family here. I consider Jiyool as my niece too. She's not just a random baby to me. Let me help you at least just a few amounts. I promise I wouldn't left my savings empty." I held Junsu's hand and squeezed it. Thankful that I've got a friend I could cry on, I could trust and I could turn my problem too.

 

 

"I have a hundred grand here and I have at least 80 grand in my savings but we're still missing half Junsu." Junsu look at me like I know what he's been thinking.

 

 

"Jae, why . . why don't you approach Jiyool's father? I am sure he would help you of course we're talking about his daughter here." Truth to be told I thought about it so many times already. Of course the father would never hesitate to spend a grand of money when his daughter's life is concern. But I don't have any idea how to approach him. I don't even know his real name. I don't even know where he lives. I don't know his background at all. So how would I ever find a man nameless? I don't know a single detail of him. I don't know him at all.

 

"I don't know anything about him Junsu." I felt hopeless as my friend stare at me with pity.

 

 

______________________________________________ "Have you located them?" T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter