Getting Closer

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong is staring at the baby which sleeping soundlessly at the hospital crib. He was just outside the baby’s nursery and he was looking at Jiyool through the crystal window.

‘I hope you could spend much more time with your mom Jiyoolie’

‘You’re too precious to leave behind.’

‘I don’t know what to do if ever she leave us.’

Jaejoong sigh again and the latter sits at the nearest chair just beside the nursery room. His sister is getting weaker and weaker each day passing by. It takes all when she labors Jiyool, but thanks that the baby was in normal state. He shed single tear again as he realize how their life could be this difficult.

He was woken in his trance when he heard his name being page. He hurriedly run to the information to ask what happen but he was guided to a single room looks like an office and it looks like only superiors and officials can enter the room. He turned to the nurse who accompanied him and ask.

“Where are we going?” The nurse responded in a simple shook of his head.

“We were just instructed sir” The nurse bow again as he open the door, he peek at the inside and no one is in the room, he started to get confused.

“What am I doing here?” The door closed and he turn to see that he was the only person in the room. He walk again to narrow hallway looks like there is a spare room in the end and he peek, there he saw an old man sitting in the swivel chair.

“You must be Kim Jaejoong right?”

Jaejoong stay silent and he stood at the same spot. He looked at the old man and he thought that he’s quite handsome for his age. He doesn’t know this man and he doesn’t know what he’s doing in that room either so he started to get confused.

“How do you know me?”

The man stay silent and lifted his head but no words came out.

“Can you please take your sit first?” Jaejoong hesitated for a while and still looked at the old man suspiciously.

“Don’t get scared, I won’t do anything to you. You may take your sit now.” Jaejoong took the sit in front of the table.

“I need to see you just to inform you that I’ll be handling all the hospital bill of your sister and for all the expenses and needs of the baby.” Jaejoong abruptly turn his head to the old man.

“Why would you do that?”

“Were not relative and as far as I know I never recognize you.” Jaejoong was still calmed and looked intently at the old man, somehow the old resemble to someone he couldn’t figure out but that’s not the problem here so he shook his head and looked at the old man again.

“You never see me I’m sure of that, but you know me.”

“Who are you really?”

“I’m Jung Jimin, Hyori and I –“ Jaejoong gasp causing the old man to stop in his tract.

“Y-you’re Jiyool’s father?” The old man stared at him for a while and nodded his head softly.

“I believe I am!”

“What do you want? Are you planning to take Jiyool from us?”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to do that”

“What exactly do you want?” Jaejoong clenched his jaw as he stare at the old man. This was the man that made his sister’s life miserable.

“I’m here to help.”

“Help? We don’t need your help sir! You already ruin my sister’s life, isn’t it enough?”

“Hyori is not just a mistress to me-“

“Oh yeah really? Then what else? She’s your ? She’s your ?” The old man keeps silent and heaved a sigh.

“I know how you feel, but please just let me help you! Just for the sake of the baby.”

“I’m not going to received any money from you, that’s final sir!” Jaejoong stood up and started walking away when he heard the old man speak again.

“If ever you changed your mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter