Feelings

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Jaejoong was in an awkward silent. They're currently sitting in the farthest table in just the corner of the club. Yunho never left Jaejoong again and the latter doesn't know if he should thank Yunho for that.



Yunho cleared his throat and Jaejoong lifted his head.



They stare again.



Gaze are lock to each other.



Drowning theirselves into an unfamiliar feelings.

 

"Eheeemn!" Yunho cleared his throat and Jaejoong stare at him, Yunho could only scratch his non - itchy head as he smiled at the beauty.



Jaejoong doesn't understand a thing. First, this coincidental meeting with the man he had known only in the hospital where his sister had been admitted but later on haven't survive with the blood cancer but thankfully her daughter is perfectly healthy.



Second, the appearance of Yunho claiming he was being missed by this man and the fact that Yunho had been trying to look for him for the past few months though the meeting on the hospital was completely in a friendly way, no signs of interest that was on his part but now he wasn't really sure if there is really nothing. Sure they were attracted to each other but Jaejoong wouldn't really mind those encounters if only Yunho never showed up in his face again.



Jaejoong blush again as he remembered how he buried his body to Yunho searching for comfort and security. The way Yunho wrapped his arms around his body means something for Jaejoong. Something that he never felt before. The feeling of someone who is willing to protect you, the willingness to shield his own protection just to make you safe and that was really New for Jaejoong.



"Jae . . ." He was startled when Yunho held his hands and he blushed again.



"S-sorry what was that?" He wanted to withdrew his hands from Yunho but the warm brought by Yunho's own hands make him change his mind.



Yunho chuckled and finally withdrew his hand. He saw how Jaejoong felt uncomfortable by the simple link of their hands and Yunho want to smack his head. Why is it so hard to control himself infront of this beauty. Yunho silently curse himself and instead took the last shot of his whisky as he offered Jaejoong a heart warning smile.



"I asked you earlier, how long have you been working here?"



"Uummm . . . Only one month, I only work here part time. I have another job in a coffee shop a few blocks away from my apartment every morning." Yunho frown his head, this beauty is capable of living on his own and working his off handling two different jobs at a time.



"Aren't you working yourself too much?" Jaejoong only smiled at him almost blinding Yunho.



"This isn't enough, now that I have a niece to be taken care of."



"You mean your niece is with you now?" Jaejoong nod once again, Yunho can see the sadness on those doe eyes but he ignore it for a while.



"I am sorry about your sister."



"Thank you, its a good thing that she finally resting now. It hurts to see her suffering while her daughter is only a weeks old, such a hard time but yeah! I will keep on fighting."



Yunho smiled and nod at him.



"How ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter