FIRST MEETING.

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You can’t do this to me Noona, you have to live!” Jaejoong poured out his eyes seeing his sister fighting for her life to survive. He saw how his sister struggled to breath but she has to live, she has too coz she still have a daughter, she still have Jiyool.

“Jae . . . if . . . I . . Can’t make . . . it . . .please . . . take care . . . of my . . . Jiyoolie!” Jaejoong held the hands of his sister so tight. Afraid that anytime his sister would say good-bye to him, he shook his head and he looked at his sister again.

“Noona yah . .  Don’t say that! Please . . . fight for it, we can live happily with Jiyool!”

“Jae . . . just . . . promise . . . me!”

“NO! You won’t die noona, I don’t have to promise you anything!”

“Jae . . . “

“Noona fight for it! For me! And for Jiyool!”

“Your daughter is too young for you to leave just like that!”

“Noona you couldn’t die!”

“You are not allowed!”

“Aaaarrrgghhhh!”

“Noona!” Jaejoong panic as he saw his sister groaned in pain. He hurriedly pressed the emergency button for doctor’s assistance. And as soon as the doctor’s and nurses came in they immediately check for the vital signs of his sister, he saw how his sister struggle for life. The pain is so visible to her face, he wanted to hug her, comfort her and say any inspiring words that everything would just be alright be seems like its so impossible.

“Sir I will ask for you to wait outside sir.”

“But my sister needs me here!”

“I’m sorry sir, but only doctors and nurses are allowed here in the ICU.”

“But . . .” Jaejoong was assisted by one of the nurse and he can just sit outside the room. He dropped on the floor and started praying for his sister’s life.

 

On the other side of the hospital; Yunho panic when the doctor and nurses seems going back and forth to the room where his mom was admitted. He felt so nervous and his brother Changmin can only cried on his knees. He has to be stronger; he has to be there for his brother and his mother, and to his father who never even bothered to go in the hospital made Yunho more furious. He try to calm himself and just looked up to the ceiling.

“This shouldn’t be happening to us!”

“Yunho hyung, umma will be fine right?” Yunho turn his head to his little brother and ruffled Changmin’s hair.

“Umma will just be fine ok?”

“I hope too hyung! I’m scared we will lose her”

“Don’t say that, Mom is just so strong she can survive!”

“Don’t leave me hyung, I need you here! Dad never visits mom.!” Yunho clenched his teeth as he heard chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter