Angel

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You can't back out now Jae." Tiffany look at me. I didn't know if its a hesitation in her eyes or something I can't figure out. I swallowed hard as I took the piece of cloth. If its even called a normal cloth.

 

 

The white fur against my hands feels so soft I could sleep at them and zone out but then when I take a check on it, I held my breath. Its a very tiny piece of white underwear I've got in my hands. This is so not in my vocabulary. I can't even imagine myself wearing this in front of numbers of people who are into this business. Though I thought that was just as easy but I think I've been so wrong.

 

 

I felt a gentle squeeze on my arm. Tiffany is smiling at me. "I've been here in the business for a lifetime already. You just need to think about Jiyool. Something that can motivate you. After this you'll run and forget everything."

 

 

"I have no plan of backing out tiff, its just the nervous feelings I have I can't explain it. Its like I feel something blowing a scorching pain in my chest."

 

 

Tiffany despite of her job, she's really a nice and gentle person. I can see through her eyes the sadness and regret in it but it overpower the courage and stiff personality she improvised for people to see that she's actually a strong person and I admire her for that. How I wish I was as strong as her but this some kind of gives me some shiver down my spine. I know I am acting like a coward now but no one could really blame me. I am now attaching myself to a dangerous pit. I don't know if this is right. I don't know when will you consider the wrong was actually right when you're thorn with burden and desperation. I know my sister would curse me for this, but I am doing my best for Jiyool. Only the best for her.

 

 

"Jae, you're crying. If only I could help you I really would." Tiffany squeeze my arm once more. I can see the sympathy on her dark eyes. She's really pretty but its a shame she's using it to earn money. I am so sad for her.

 

 

"I can do this. I know I can do this tiff.She nodded and gave me a warm smile. Despite of the racing beat of my heart I proceed to change. No one would ever recognize me because I am wearing a silver charitable mask on my face. That's the only chance I have of escaping the reality.”

 

 

Yunho's POV

 

 

I am here again in the smokey place, the noisy and crowded bar of my friend Yoochun. This is just the exact place for me to escape the tremors inside me. I had a really big fight with my father this early morning. As usual, he's deaf to everything when I started sputtering words to him. I blame him for everything. He's one of the reason why my life is such a mess right now. My younger brother Changmin was confuse to everything. He can't even concentrate on his studies without even worrying about me and the company. In some sense I can see the desperation and sadness on my brother's eyes. He's just as close to our mom as I was close to our mother. He's the baby in the house and it really pains me when I can hear him sobbing his heart out in the past few months after our mother was gone. My father just gave me enough reason to hate him.

 

 

I can't still believe that my mother had died because of him. If only he'd been faithful, if only he'd been a good husband and pampered my mom with love as a good husband's duty, if only he'd never met that . I can feel the tension again on my body. It happens every time I think of this stupid things that was happening to my life right now. I feel the sudden urge to look for that women who had been the reason of everything. 'One day, one day I will show you how you made my life miserable'.

 

 

Yunho turn to look at the hand on his shoulder and found Yoochun grinning at him.

 

 

"Hey man! I didn't know you were coming!"

 

 

"I just, swing by. Got a bad day."

 

 

"You had a fight with your dad again?”

 

 

"Its typical chun. That would be unusual if we didn't fight for a day. I pity Changmin on this. I am planning to send him to America to escape everything here."

 

 

"Does he know? Have you talk to your dad about this?" My jaw tense again. That man had never cared to us.

 

 

"Even if he knows I wouldn't care. He has no right at all."

 

 

heaven.

 

"He is still your dad Yunho."

 

 

"He's never been a dad to us chun, so I don't really care. I am more concern about my brother here. Very soon I'll be taking the company my mom lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter