Meeting You Once Again.

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The cold breeze of the winter wind brought Jaejoong’s body shivers in a cold winter night where he stood up in front of his sister’s grave. His tears keep on flowing as he tried to keep his sobbing in silent.

 

 

It’s been a two months that his sister had passed away but he can’t still cope for the loss. JiYool and him go back to their old apartment, which he and his sister used to live. Probably in the next few months they will be kicked out on that certain shelter since he’s running out of budget and financial, JiYool’s needs is more important than his. He got fired on the coffee shop he’d been working for the past two years ever since his sister was admitted to the hospital and since he was the only family of Hyori, he has no choice but to abandoned his job and spent his time taking care of his sister.

 

 

It was two months ago when he talked to Jung Jimin again that offered him money and took care of all the hospital bills. He accepted the offer of the latter to pay for all the hospital bill of his sister and JiYool’s kit and needs but he refused the offer of the old man to stay at their mansion and get JiYool a personal nurse that would take good care of her. Jaejoong doesn’t want JiYool to know that family. As m uch as possible he doesn’t want to receive any help from the old man but his conscience took him over, Jimin was still trying his best to be a father to JiYool by supporting her needs and the innocent baby who had just lost her Mom is a pure angel that doesn’t even know about her surroundings. Whenever Jaejoong look at that innocent eyes staring back at him, he would shed a tear coz the baby is just a copy of her mom. Jaejoong would smile every time the baby would yawn her cute little mouth under his arms and it would bring a warm feeling inside Jaejoong. The baby is just a pure angel and who is he to refused all the offers of her father if the reason was just in a pure good cost.

 

 

RING . . .

 

 

RING . . .

 

 

The sound of his phone brings back Jaejoong from his trance. He looked at the phone and he saw Junsu’s name on the screen his best friend.

 

 

“Junsu yah . . “

 

 

“Jae? You have to go back here now, I’m getting worried and JiYool starts crying.” Jaejoong’s heart clench as he imagined the crying helpless JiYool.

 

 

“Thanks Junsu, I’m on my way now.”

 

 

“Take care Jae, don’t stay too long it’s late already!”

 

 

“Yes Appa!”

 

 

“Yah!” Jaejoong smiled as he ended the call. He’s thankful that he has a best friend like Junsu, the one he can run to whenever he needs help and someone he could trust to look after JiYool whenever he needs to go somewhere alone.

 

 

He took a heavy step again towards the high way as he look back at the grave of his sister, peeking one last glance as he smiled.

 

 

“Don’t worry Noona, I will take good care of Jiyool!”

 

 

Its been two months since he last saw the beauty but Yunho can’t erase from his mind the angelic face that seems to be engraved in his heart. Yes! In his heart, he doesn’t believe in love, he doesn’t like commitment, and of course he doesn’t like involving his carefree life just to tie in a relationship he knows won’t ever last. But ever since the day he met that certain beauty he always felt something inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter