Meeting Choi Seunghyun

Crush on my straight best friend.

 

I wish I could say my first meeting with Choi Seunghyun was like those movies where you see a person and you just know that that was the person you were going to spend the rest of your life with. It was actually very far from that. 
 
I met Seunghyun my junior year in College; see I had this friend called Dara and for days she had been going on and on about how she met some guy called Lee Seunghyun and how they were going to get married someday because he was perfect, I could barely wait to meet this Seunghyun but then something happened. Dara came to me crying one night, 12am to be precise, talking about how Seunghyun had been cheating on her the entire time. One thing you should know about me is that, I am a hothead, well a used to be hothead. I guess I have Seunghyun to thank for that as well. On with it, when she told me everything, i demanded she gives me his Dorm name and room number and when she finally did, I quickly hopped in my car to find the . I was out for blood, even driving past school limit.
 
I arrived at O'Niel dorm and flew the stairs to room 337, not bothering to wait for the elevator.The hallway was a little dim but the first name tag I saw on room 337 read Seunghyun and I knew I was in the right room.
"Open this door" I knocked loudly but there was no answer so I basically attacked the door, kicking it, screaming at it, cursing at it. I was going to kill this seunghyun person.
"It's ing quiet hours dip" I heard people yell from their rooms but I didn't care. It was finals week and I had my Linguistics final the next day but I didn't care.
"Who the hell are you"? Someone finally opened the door. The light was dim but the guy before me was clearly a god; there he stood at 6ft2, shirtless with sleep in his eyes and all I could think was how drop dead gorgeous he was. Did I mention how y his voice was.....if silk could speak, it would sound like this guy before me. "Seriously. Who the are you"? He asked again, making me regain my fury.
 
"Seunghyun"? I had to ask, I didn't want to go all South Korean on the wrong person.
"Yeah"? He managed to respond before I pounced on him, tackling him to the floor...rendering him with punches. I have to admit though, punching that beautiful face hurt me just as much as it must have hurt him but I didn't care.
"What...are you...doing"? He managed to ask between blows and it never occurred to me how and why I could manage to tackle someone who was clearly way bigger than I. At some point his roommate got up but the douche just stood there laughing; like seriously how could he not try to protect his roommate and I was grateful, the guy was bigger than me also and I wasn't up for getting my handed to me. I was supposed to be serving the and not the other way around.
 
"That's what you get for hurting Dara you . I'm going to kill you Lee seunghyun"!!!
"Lee seunghyun"?! It didn't take much for him to stop me, as I was now pinned to the floor with him on top of me. "Seriously Ken doll....you should do some research before attacking people in the middle of the night".
"You're not Seunghyun"? I felt stupid.
"Oh you bet your I am, but I'm not the seunghyun you're looking for" he said and then pointed to his roommate. "That's the , now go attack" he said and got off me. 
 
I didn't have to be told twice as I got up and pounced on the real culprit. I didn't get to hit him as much as I wanted to, as the RHA (residence hall assistant) appeared, stopped the fight and wrote us all up. I ended up getting in more trouble because that wasn't my dorm and some other tards had complained that I was making too much noise. 
 
 Back in my room, I was so embarrassed at the whole event, especially the look fake Seunghyun gave me all night while we were getting scolded. But I was happy that my college was so huge that I could never run into fake Seunghyun ever again, but I was so wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good....bad......just okay? How would you rate this first chapter?