Chapter 9

Throw the stars

What's happening? I got up and started following Zelo to the deck. There Hyoseok was hidden behind an elevated part. We also got down and hide with him

" she is here" Zelo said.

" good keep an eye on her, we couldn't leave her there"

" what's happening?" I asked really confused. I looked over the elevated part and saw all of the guys on the front of the deck looking at another ship that was really close to our.There were a some guys in it.

" so are you going to hand her over or we have to do it the hard way?" One of them said. He have an dirty blond hair and one of the eyes is white? Or is it a blue ice? Is it even possible to have an eye like that?

" like you would stand a chance" Himchan said

"it looks that will be the hard way" an guy with blond hair said. He had the lowest voice ever! More that Himchan and Youngguk.

" what do you want with an earthling?" The LED capitan asked. Are they looking for me? What? Why?

"Do you know how much can we charge for an female? It would be priceless" wow I feel such an object right now

" there is no way we are letting you get her" both captain said pulling their guns. Right after all of guys on the other ship took out their guns too.

"What? Who are they?" I asked " they are pirates. They have the are known as one of the most wanted in this planet. They are called block b and that on is the leader, Zico" hyoseok said pointing out the one that spoke first". Stay near, things are going to get ugly" . Youngguk quickly took his gun out and started shooting. One of them was hurt.After that everybody was shooting. Te three of us got down. I saw a bit of what was happening. Joungup entered the other ship and was kicking asses with punches. He took down the blond with deep voice from before young joon and Himchan were dealing with Zico. He surely looked hard to deal with. A guy with dark , spiked hair entered the ship, but were followed by Youngguk. Daehyun and Youngjae also followed them. Joungup was fighting with a guy that had an bandana in the head with a spiked red hair.I was scared so didn't look anymore.

" It's ok Nona, the guys will surely handle this" Zelo said with a smile face.

" so you were here?" An guy with brown hair that had a mini pony tail said steeping forward. Hyoseok put himself in front of me

"stay away from her, Jaehyo" he said taking a gun out. Why I'm the only one that has no gun?

" like I would. She is even kind of pretty, I bet we can make a fortune, or maybe we can keep her" he said making fun.' Kind of cute' how should I take this? Jaehyo pointed his gun to Hyoseok. It was tense watching them just standing like that, each one pointing his gun to the other's face

" don't even think abou it" Himchan said cleaning a little blood that he had in the mouth with the back of his hand. Capitan Young Joon was on his side, he had an cut on his forehead, I guess they won against Zico in a heavy fight. When Himchan said that, Zelo quickly hold down the pirate's hand ,that had the gun, giving him a strong punch in the face and also hit his stomach with a kick. Wow that doesn't looks like the kid I know. He would keep hitting jaehyo non stop. It was too mean! Zelo! Stop! I don't know why my worlds don't come out of my mouth.

" Zelo! Enough!" Youngguk said appearing behind us. Zelo stopped right away. He stopped and stared at the air, with a blank face.After a few seconds he shook his head and looked around kind of confused, then he looked down at the guy who he had hurt and started apologizing to him. What in the world had happened? He came to me and said with a sad face

" Nona, please don't be scared of me" surprisingly I'm not afraid. It's just stuped to see this kind of scene and not be afraid, but I'm not.

" it ok" I said to him and he smiled with relief.

" there is no time. Youngjae it's hurt down in the main room" Youngguk said

 

 

------ L.C -----

Uhhh some Block B action! Nillililalalari nili mambo ♪ ,,,,, Hope you enjoyed this little fight :P .... What will happen to fluffy jae? ç_ç

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]