Chapter 8

Throw the stars

We are close to Mato. Capitan Himchan called me to the command room to see the planet. It is a really strange planet, all pink and with a deformation that made the planet look like a bunny. So that's why the symbol of the planet is a bunny! The weird thing is that there are only boys in this planet. This is too crazy. We landed normally, I stepped outside with Himchan and Youngguk on my side, we were right behind Zelo and Joungup. Daehyun and Youngjae followed us. I look like an important person with bodyguards. We entered the building that looked like an airport from the government, some guys came as soon as we stepped on the building. When Zelo and Joungup stepped out of the way , I faced the guys in front of me. They looked surprised seeing me, maybe nobody told them i was coming? The guys were wearing a kind of marine uniform. They called the marine or it just the way they dress normally?

" Hello capitan Seo Young Joon" Himchan said standing his hand. They shook hands. " This is our marine heads. They are called LED. They are here to check on everything and help if needed" Himchan explained to me introducing each one of them.

" my name is Song Ni, but call me Ni only" I said. They stared at me, and I started to get goosebumps and somehow I noticed that Youngjae and Daehyun weren't behind me. But they were behind us when we left the spaceship, hmm. I followed both captains to a room. I'm waiting to my transportation to arrive, It will take me to the castle to meet the queen. This last sentence looks too unreal to be said, like it was taken from a fairy tale, but it's happening. Just waiting in here. Zelo and Joungup were sit on my side making me company, while Himchan, Youngguk, Young Joon and another guy were out dealing with security and transportation. Zelo was talking about wanting to teach me skateboard, and Joungup about dancing, catching Zelo's attention. But our conversation was interupted by one of the marine guys

" so, your the girl earthling. Wow it's really unique having you here. The only female I have seen is the queen "

" hm thank you?" I said without knowing if that was a compliment or not " your name is..." I said in a question form

"hambyul" he said. He looked like a nice guy. I talked a bit with him and he was very energetic and happy, like a kid, I think Joungup could be his friend, since he is always happy. Zelo, Joungup and I were talking to Hambyul when the four that were gone came back. They said the transportation was ready and that we should leave. Without further do, all in the room followed them. Getting out of that place I noticed we were in a island, in the middle of the water without sight of any earth around. We entered an immense ship[not a spaceship, a watership]. Oh so that's the transportation, makes more sense why the marine is here now.

I was glaring at the see as we left the island a guy appeared beside me

"kyu...min right?" He made an yes sign.

" Youngjae and Daehyun are calling for you" he said with a soft voice " and Youngguk and hyoseok said that they need to be near you to make sure you're safe". Hyoseok I think it's the guy who left with the others that time on the waiting room. He looked very strong, so he would be my security guy...

I entered the room were kyumin had lead me. It was like an five star hotel lounge, but smaller. Youngguk and Hyoseok were sit on the sofas, and Youngjae and Daehyun were sit in a big table filled with some papers and some laptop. They were typing till I come closer. Youngjae had a big smile on his face and greeting me, the other didn't even looked away from what he was doing. " Did you guys were here all the time?"

"Yeah, we came here as soon as we left the spaceship. We wanted to star working on what we have now with that new informations"

" did you guys found anything new?" I said expecting something
"No, but with what you gave us, now we know where to look, thanks Ni" I wouldn't say I did much. I mean, besides paying attention to biology class

" I hope that with these development in our research, we find the problem and corrected it soon. I would be nice to have girls around like you"

" you had a lot of girls around in the spaceship"

" yeah, but I never really talked to them. I guess I should have, so it would be easier to find out about this things"
I'm really happy that I can help someone so kind. Hope this is not only a play and afterwords they are just going to destroy our planet. Noooo, that wouldn't happen. Youngjae went back to work and I didn't know what to do, so I sat besides Youngguk. He looked at me , but quickly went back to his conversation with Hyoseok. Where are Zelo and Joungup? Maybe together with the captains? I don't know, and now I'm bored. Not long enough a guy with a green hair sat on the chair besides the sofa I was in

" kwangyeon, how is it in there?" Hyoseok asked

" they are ok, it's gonna take some time till we get there. They get along well, and they don't need me, since there are other 4 to help". They talked a bit about things I didn't care or understand. I'm so bored... And so sleepy. Without even realizing I fell asleep.
"Ni... Ni.... Ni!" I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Zelo in front of me, he was the one calling me. " we gotta move" he said with a preoccupied face

 

 

------ L.C -----

Finally LED Apple appeared! lol. Nobody know this band, but I really like it! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well! now what will happen next? :X Something I consider so cool is going to happen! >.< Till next time!

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]