Chapter 6

Throw the stars

 

"time to get up! Zelo go and make sure Youngguk wake up this time"

"GO AWAY!" Youngguk said covering his head with the pillow

" you should sleep sooner, I always get my beauty sleep" he said showing his side face. Haha hearing beauty sleep I would expect from a girl, but from a Mato was too funny

"hyung, better wake up" Zelo said standing on the side of the bed.

" ok ok, I'm up!" He said standing up and going to the computer to shut up Himchan. We went out of the room and went to take breakfast. Youngguk was still in his pajamas. As always we had an great meal. Matos eat a lot with Himchan as exception but Daehyun eat a more than everyone.
When we arrived the lab I say on the table next to Youngjae that was looking throw some paper.

" guys I have something to tell you" Daehyun didn't look much interested in what I had to say, but I could notice he was listening. Youngjae was looking at me with attention " so I had a dream that I was ...."

" I have to listen to that?" Daehyun asked on the back

" Yes" I looked at him a little mad for him cutting my story " so, I had a dream that I was on my school having a biology class. It was really scary but one thing a I notice was the things right in the board about genetics. About gender " they both were paying attention. Daehyun even came closer to listen. Haha now you regret what you said! Ok back to track " I don't know if matos alredy know this or not. About having X and Y to define male and female"

" X and Y? How can that define our gender?" So they don't know. I fell smart now LOL

" when you study biology, we have a genetic code that we call it X and Y to determinate our gender. XX are girls and XY are guys. You don't know anything about genders?"

"no. That's why we are making this searches"

" so, we can see what code you have in your DNA, the sequence that define the characteristic you will have and the ones you get from your parents" I'm such a geek in biology. Good thing genetics is one thing I understood well.

"I know what this DNA is" he said with a sparkle in his eyes

" and, if there is a problem with the code I think it's in the eggs cause if the queen can generate girls, guys do have X in the gene" I said to them

" we will work on that. Thank you, your a genius!" He said following Daehyun to the computer.

They passed the day walking around the lab, looking at the computer and papers. Suddenly Joungup appeared on the door

" Ni, Himchan is asking for you"

"me?" Why would Himchan call me? I followed. Joungup heading the capitan's cabin. That was the room I came when I volunteered.

"thank you Joungup , you can leave now" he said and the other went out of the room with the same smile he head on the face when he came in.

" Ni, I have something to talk to you" nice it's now that they say they don't need me anymore and kill me

"you know we have only one women in our planet right?"

“Yeah, the queen"

"Exactly. I need to warn about her. She is a bit difficult to deal with. She is hardheaded and it’s not nice to argue with her" I'm also hardheaded. I don't think this is going to work so well "besides she really cares about her looks. So it's better for you to compliment her ok"

"So she cares about her looks just like you?"

"No, I'm naturally handsome" he said showing off his face.

"Haha ok I’ll remember this things about her" Himchan turned around and looked up at the sky that we could see throw the glass that was covering from the roof till the tables of command.

"so do all the boys in your planet are in love with the queen? I mean she is the only female"

" well, almost all guys are in love with her, but we do have some that like the same gender"

" so... Do you like her?" I asked doing a silly face

" me? No. I'm the exception, me and the other guys are all exceptions. We aren't In love with the queen, but we also aren't attracted to the same gender. I think it's because we go in missions and we know earthling girls, so we are not really like that"

"makes sense" I said. So all matos in this ship are the only ones that had contact with other females. Maybe it's a small planet or something like that. We watched the stars a little bit

"they are really beautiful, no?" He asked me without taking his eyes off the sky

"yes... That's one of the reasons why I came with you"

" I thought you wanted to save the other earthlings"

" yeah, but I mean, when do you get the chance to see the space? Our scientist can only reach the closest planet to our solar system and getting to see different stars and the space with my own eyes is really something special"

"I know that felling. I didn't became a captain to see the stars, but after looking at it it's hard to not be amazed" Himchan could be stupid sometimes but he is a really great guy. We talked a bit more, I told him he looked like a rabbit because of his big teeth, he said it was odd cause the symbol of Mato it's a bunny. A little gay for a planet full with boys, but the queen could have chosen it

 

 

------ L.C -----

So what do you think? I know you would love to see the stars with himchan on your side =_=. I know that it was awesome how I imagened lol. Hope you enjoyed :D

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]

I'll try update faster :P