Chapter 11

Throw the stars
 "Your majesty, maybe with her we can find what's missing in the generation of matos" Youngjae said stepping forward. Only he would step forward and save me. 
"I'm really glad you're defending me, but I don't want both of us dead!" Ni wispered
"No!" She answered. 
"You really are a stupid queen" I said and I could fell everyone glaring at me 
" you will kill me even though you know I may save your specie? you brought me here just to die. What's the sense of it?" I know that what I said was not polite or nice, but I'm gonna die anyway, why not? 
" you...." She started saying 
" now,get off with the attitude, you're not going to kill her" Himchan said, also stepping forward.
"But..... I don't want her here" she said totally changing her voice and standing up, she sounded like a kid. " I'm the only one! I'm special!" She said with a crying voice. 
" you're just an brat" I said when realizing it 
" who are you calling brat? Kill her!!!" she commanded, but no one moved 
" you should understand that our spice can't go on like this" Daehyun said. The queen sat back on her throne and yelled a bit. 
"I'm the queen! You should do as I say! Capture her and kill her! Do something!" she was talking to the guys on her side " Kim-him-chan , I don't want her, I'm the only one!"
" well, cool off, she's staying and you're not going to kill her" 
" yeah, Nona it's staying" Zelo said hugging me by the side 
"Tsc" the queen made the sound "
 your majesty, YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT, but don't worry, I do not intend to steal your position as queen, I could not be as beautiful or as graceful as you are, or at least fake to be" I said and she calmed down 
" ok, I'll let her stay, but it will be kept a secret" I agreed.
 I entered a room, where the queen said I could stay. It was a big room all in light colors, luxurious, looking like a 5 star hotel kind of room. I jumped In the bed felling well for having a bed so good. Although I like this room, I kind miss my room in earth 
" nonna?" Zelo said putting his head inside the room " can we come in?" Cute Zelo, always asking things in the cutest way. I shook my head as an yes form. He entered followed by Joungup saying 
"This room it's nice!" With his usual smile.
" what are you guys doing here? I thought you would leave" 
" do you want us to leave?" Joungup said serious 
" sure not! I'm really happy you guys are here, I'm kind of afraid of the queen" 
"she is kind of scary, she always yell at Himchan" Joungup answered " but we are going to stay cause Himchan asked to the queen, I guess it was to protect you" Zelo said explaining " besides, the lab where Youngjae and Daehyun are doing the research is near here" 
" Good, so I can still see you" they both smiled 
" we are here to explain to you what happened to me earlier" Zelo said. I had completely forgot about him being out of control 
" when we were in the ship, I felt that I needed to protect you ,Nona. So I entered in my black Zelo mode, I hope you didn't get to scared" 
"well, I was not scared, but I didn't recognize you back there" 
" yeah, I don't have much control, hyung it's still working on this black mode" 
" I understand" I said petting his head. We stayed there talking for some time. I made them promise me that they would dance for me to see, one day.
 I woke up with a breathing faster than when I usually wake up form a nightmare. It looked like I was holding my breath for more time. This time I am not in the spaceship, I am in the room that the queen arranged me. It's dark and no one is around. I'm afraid as usual when recovering from the nightmare, but there is nothing I can do. I silently went to the door and checked if there were guards in the door. Yes there are. I mean, why wouldn't it be since I'm a secret? I couldn't sleep so well, so I woke up early. A guy entered the room with my breakfast. He gazed me the hole time. I guess he was surprised or something like that. He left the food on a table there was in the room and I thanked. He also looked surprised with my gratitude, without saying a world he left. I didn't do much all day, I was too bored. No one came visit me, what should I expect? Sure no one of the boys are coming since their mission to bring me here it's already done. I took some naps along the day, what was nice since I had a nightmare that made me stay awake all night. In the end of the afternoon someone barged into the room. It was Youngjae with the biggest smile ever, he was followed by Daehyun, Zelo and Youngguk. 
" Ni!!!!!! We did it! We did it!" He said coming to me 
" yes, thank you song Ni " Daehyun said looking at me. What? 
" because of you, we finally made the right egg and the prototype it's working! That means we will have baby girls in no time" 
" so it's done?" 
" it will take a while to stabilize, but yeah!" Youngjae was so happy, I'm happy for him 
" Nona! So nice to see you" Zelo said hugging me on the side 
" ok Zelo, let her breath. Aish this kid" Youngguk said. He let go of me but kept the smile on his face. A guard entered the room and called out for Youngjae and Daehyun as a request from the queen. They just came in and now they are leaving? Puppy face. At least Zelo and Youngguk stayed . 
" what's up with the dark circles in your eyes?" The deep voice questioned. I put my hand on my face as an impulse, trying to feel the dark circles, what was impossible. " have you not being sleeping well?"
 "N....." I Tried to say but he interrupted me 
" nightmares?" 
"Are you not sleeping well Nona?" They were looking at me 
" don't even try to say no, cause its in your face" Youngguk said with his always deep voice looking closer to my face. 
" there is no need to worry, now what did you guys did today?" 
" hyung helped the guys to advance with the research!" Zelo said all happy " he is really amazing" that kind and innocent thought of him. He is so cute and he is blind when it comes to his creator. Youngguk grimed, I think he was happy or full of himself for what Zelo had said. After a while they left the room and again I was all alone in the room. So bored! I ate the dinner that was brought and took a shower. With nothing left to do I'm going to sleep. Maybe this time I'll rest well... 
 I woke up in the middle of the night with another nightmare, would this just stop already? I got up and walked to the table, sundelly Someone entered the room
 "Ni?" The deep voice that would recognize anywhere called for me, I somewhat was relived 
"Yes? Youngguk?" 
"Good you're here. I thought something had happened to you since there aren't any guards on the door" 
" there aren't?!" I was shocked, they never left the door 
"something it's too strange he said. We heard something strange coming from the hall 
" here, hurry" he said opening the window 
" are you crazy? We are in the second floor that looks more like the 4th floor of a building!" 
"Do it!" He said pulling me to the window. I couldn't do it so I just got stuck on the board of the window. 

------ L.C -----

:3 Hope everyone enjoy it! Next chapter will be the last!!!!! D: Hope everyone like it so far! *--* I know I really like it :X KKK...  

After this fanfic is over I'll be going on a trip to mato with bap and one of the readers of this fanfic, anyone on bord?

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]