Chapter 10

Throw the stars

we all ran down to where he was.

"He was shoot on the chest".

Daehyun was trying to clean the blood and pressing some towels against the place where he was hurt " we need to hurry to the closest seaport" he said. I'm still not fully used to daehyun's voice. He normally don't speak. I went near youngjae

" you better hold on" I said to him, that he answered with a smile still showing pain. Both captains went to the command center, while me,Zelo, Daehyun, hambyul stayed to help youngjae in any way. The rest went out. After sometime they came back with the block b guys tied up.

" I should kill you, ukwon" Youngguk said to the guy with dark spiked hair, the same one that I saw coming down here. I think he was the one that shot Youngjae

" I approve" Daehyun said looking at the supposed shooter. Hyoseok and kyumin tried to calm Youngguk down. I am sit next to Youngjae

"are you ok"

" yeah, I'm hanging. No worries" he said before fainting.

" oh my god, what should we do now?" I said, kind of panicking

" we can't do much, we will get soon to land and he can go to a hospital there" Daehyun said. I don't think I ever hear him talk that much.

" he is really close to you isn't him?" I asked

"yeah, he helped me a lot"

" tell me"

" what?"

" how you two met" i said trying to get distracted for a while and not think that Youngjae was hurt

" well, lets see. We've met on what earthlings would call high school. I never been talkative and I never had a friend, but Youngjae came with a smile face to me and started talking like crazy. He was my very first friend. I started talking to him sometime after we met"

" and you said he helped you"

" well, I didn't have anything in mind about my future, how I couldn't talk, I thought it would be useless to be good at something, but one day Youngjae said ' I want to be a scientist, so I can use my brains to help others' I really looked up to what he said, so we went to the same university. Youngjae entered the government, I could only enter 3 earthlings years later"

"wow, that's amazing. You guys been friend forever"

" yeah, and I'm still not good to talk to people"

"but you're talking to me, that means we are friends" I said smiling at him. He was embarrassed and looked away. This was a nice conversation, I never really talked to him, I didn't think I would be that comfortable around him.
We arrived to the land. Hyoseok, Youngguk and Zelo quickly took me away from Youngjae and Daehyun, making a barrier. I don't understanding why they did that, all I could do was watch him being cared away with Daehyun on his side. A few seconds after they left Youngguk said

" ok, we can go now"

" why you guys didn't let me stay by youngjae's side?"I said a bit mad with what had happened

" you, being here it's a secret. We can. Not let much people see you, or others like block b will come" I couldn't argue. Zelo, Youngguk , Joungup and I said goodbye to the LED squad.They helped us a lot, so I thanked each one of them. Afterwords we went to the hospital, by the bak door, where we met Himchan and Daehyun. They said that Youngjae was fine now and that we could see him. We entered the room were I saw him with the bandage on his chest. He quickly put his shirt on. I guess he was embarrassed I saw his upper body. Your not the first guy shirtless I've ever seen you know?

" doing better?" I asked

" much better"

" good to see you're fine" The deep voice said

" hyung, we were worried" the cute voice said

" yeah" the smily voice said. I could literally fell him smile, even if he is behind me. Youngjae was speechless. The doctor entered the room saying

" you can go now if you want , mr youn......" He said taking off his eyes of the papers he was holding and looking up

" what it's that? It's that a female?!" He said really surprised. No no, I'm a frog. Really Sherlock? Youngguk put his hand on the guy's shoulder , and pressing it i guess, and said

" lets keep it a secret ok? We don't want anybody hurt" the doctor was shaking while he agreed with what was said.

" we should go" Joungup said to Youngjae.

" fascinating, it's really a female" the doctor was saying while analyzing me

" hey, stop staring" I said to him, that made him more surprised.

" we gotta go" Zelo said pushing me out if the room followed by The other two. I still could hear the

" you better keep it a secret, you know what will happen if you don't"was said from you can guess who.

We went out of the hospital from the same door we entered. All of us entered a van, that was the transportation we used to get to the hospital. It was an black van with dark windows and it looked like it was bulet prove. We passed by a lot of streets of the city. There were a lot of guys on the streets, most of them good looking, no girls, as expected. The city didn't look much different from earth ones, but there wasn't any really high building, and every outdoor with commercials and magazine had a girls face, that was obviously the queen. She is so pretty! And she is everywhere, well Himchan did said almost every guy it's attracted to her, and girls normally do commercials to attract men, so it makes sense. I'm kind of jealous of her, being so pretty and having so many guys that love her. I could perfectly see the castle/house where she lived, from miles of distance. We arrived at the palace, entering by the front door, that was big, it should have at least 5 m of high. Something isn't right, we entered a hall that was too big, it would fit easily a thousand people, but the strange part it's that there is no one. I mean , no guards at all. Shouldn't it have a lot of people around to make sure the queen will be safe?
We approached the throne and there she was accompanied with two guys and with a beautiful red long dress, it looked made of something like silk, but not quite the same. She was so elegant and I'm wearing my white t-shirt and an old jeans, great. The guys bowed down to her, so I did the same. I am kind of nervous for not knowing what will happened.

" earthling, step forward" she said with a serious voice. I gave two step ahead. " so you're the earthling that sacrificed your life to save others. I'm queen, hyo seong. Now what shall we do with you?" Hm... Don't know, let me go? Maybe? Just a suggestion. After some time staring at me she said

" I don't like you, you shall die" WHAT? . I'm going to die? I should just run right now.

------ L.C -----

Ok this chapter was actually written before One shot was realeased ok? Kkk Hope you enjoyed and thanks to everyone that's reading this fanfic! .... so song Ni will die? Off with her head!

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]