Chapter 7

Throw the stars

   I Went back to the lab and saw YoungJae and Daehyun looking at the monitor where there was a picture of a DNA.

" Did you guys find something?" I asked appearing behind them

" more or less. I think we are close to find the gender gene"

"cool" I said sitting in the table as usual. After some time it was time for dinner, and as always was something delicious - noodles- I think this is the best part of coming with them. I'm gonna get fat. Back to the room. That little dark room where the monitor and the recharger would bring some light to the place. Thinking back, I was really afraid when I first accepted to volunteer, but it's not bad at all. I eat something delicious all the time, I get to see the galaxy, i can help a whole spice, and I even became friends with them. I really miss my family, home and friends, but I kind of like this adventure I'm in.

" what's up with that?" Youngguk said looking at me

" what did you do nonna? I missed" Zelo said looking at me

" I don't know, what was I doing?"

" you were staring at the air and you smirk" was said with that deep voice. In the beginning he was the Mato I was more afraid of, but I think he has a nice side that he don't show off

"ah, that was nothing, just me thinking" I could read Youngguk expression telling me to say what was the thought about. No words were needed cause Zelo asked first

" about what?"

"Hm, about me Being here with all of you. I came to really enjoy spending time with you all" I said and smiled

" tsc, you shouldn't enjoy much. We don't know what will happen to you once we come back" his arrogant and deep voice said and turned his attention back to the electronic.

" well, it's good to enjoy sometimes. Mostly when you don't know what will happen" I said directly to him with an arrogant voice. He asked for it. Zelo came and talked to me for a bit, Youngguk couldn't stand it and went to the other room work in something that I wasn't really interested. Afterwards we went to sleep.
" get up! " I could hear Himchan shouting

" don't want to" Youngguk answered. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the capitan big face in the screen

"it's always like this" he said hanging up. I looked at my left ad saw Zelo next to Youngguk's bed, and the owner of the bed sitting up

" I don't need to listen to him, I can sleep all I want" he said. I laught because even though he says that, he always do what Himchan tells him to. Now, where is my shirt that Zelo said it was alredy clean? Oh it here in the bed. I changed to it and we were off to eat. On the way to the dinner room Zelo showed me an cute simile as always. How can he be a robot? It's just to hard to believe in this fact. But a fact is a fact. Entering the dinner room everybody was already sit. As soon as we sat down we were served breakfast. Hm, waffles!

" I have an announcement" Himchan said " we are going to arrive in Mato this afternoon" already? I was starting to enjoy spending time with them. Besides I'm nervous about meeting the queen. I have no idea what will happen

"Youngguk You need to check our break system" he answered yes immediately.

I spent the day with Joungup doing some stuff for Himchan but there want much to do. Youngjae and Daehyun were busy searching for the gene and would warn me if they found anything
   Joungup was really nice and smiled a lot. He made me laugh a lot. He is kind of stupid, but really smart. I know it doesn't make sense, but there is no other way to describe. His smile is so intense that can make anyone smile with him, it's the same in Mato or just to earthling that this kind of thing happens?
   I was talking to Joungup about some dances and music in earth, he knows a lot about it and he is even a fan of Chris Brown, when Daehyun called me. I went to the lab, where Youngjae was at.

"Ni! We found it!" He said with a smile face, but soon it turned in to a serious face " but there is a problem, you said that the earthlings gene were XX and XY, but the gene of the egg is XYY, what does that mean?"

" well, if your gene is normal that means that is XY with XYY, the problem I think it's in the eggs' X" I said thinking about it. Youngjae smiled and turned around saying

"now, we have to analyze what happens to the X when forming a baby". Daehyun agreed and started looking in the wardrobes and picking up two different tubes.

 

 

------ L.C -----

Too much biology? haha. Genetics, the only thing I get it in biology. Iknow dome people may not understand, but just jump and one day you will ;D Who is excited to "see" mato?

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]