Chapter 5

Throw the stars

 

 " well, we are not allowed to do it without the earthlings permission"

" but I know you killed many of us, so why ask permission?"

" we didn't kill anybody"

" yeah, I saw the bodies when I woke up in a room full of machines"

" ah!" I knew that they were killers

"No, they were already dead. We located dead bodies and we took them to see if we could get any information. It's the truth" I don't buy it, but let’s believe for a while.

"now, do you have any questions?" I asked to him. I think he was waiting for me to ask cause he answered"yeap!" immediately.

"So, you know what could be wrong with our reproduction?" Yeah, I can tell 10 items with what's wrong with your way of reproduction. But not judging, their specie need to survive and bla bla bla.

"Well, I'm not a scientist. I dont know a lot about biology but could be something wrong with the males or could be with the eggs that are artificial"

" we know is the egg, as I said we had women in our history, besides the queen can give birth to a daughter" hm....

" sorry I'm not sure but if I remember anything I’ll tell you"

" ok. Ah, and the queen gets really sensitive sometimes ,that happened to the captive too. I know what it is, but how do you deal with it?"

" PMS? You don't really deal with it, but giving chocolate to her really helps"

" really? So odd"

   After some time we went out of the lab and were walking in the hallway. I stopped when I saw Joungup in a room full of mirror. He was rocking with some dance moves and had a good beat on the background. I was amazed. I didn't know matos danced so well

" I guess Himchan gave him a break. Do you wanna stay here? I still need to get that material" he said with a smile. I shook my head as an yes. We entered the room where and Youngjae said " hey, can you watch her while I get some material?" Joungup had a silly smile on his face and agreed. There were just me and him on the room

" you dance so well" I said smiling

" thank you" that was the first time I really heard his voice, cause the only time I heard was when he said 'yes sir' " Zelo dances well too" Zelo? Nice

"you can continue, I'm just gonna sit here" he put the song back and started to do some really nice moves. He did some hand stands and that really impressed me "you would be a nice dancer in my world" he smiled as always

"why don't you show me your dance moves?"

"No! I'm no good" Joungup made a sad face and I couldn't resist. I stood up and put the music back. All I could think was some dance moves that I already knew from music videos. I kind of mash it up all together.

"not bad he said with a big smile. Try this" he said doing a move that I copied. It was fun to pass some time with Joungup. He taught me some moves. But Himchan called him and we had to stop. He drooped me in the lab before leaving for the control room.

  Later that day Zelo appeared wanting to play. I didn't really believe that he was serious when he said he would play with me yesterday. Youngjae agreed to let him with me as long as Youngguk was around. Nice, back to the killer. Zelo said yes and took me out of the lab. We were walking throw the hall way when he pulled me for one of the doors. What? Here is the place where the girls were locked that Youngjae showed me last time, but the lower part. It was a big space with nothing around. I dont know why are we here.

"here nonna" he said giving me a skateboard " do you know how to use it?"

" A skateboard? I never learned"

"so I'll teach you! It will be fun!"

" how can a robot have fun? And shouldn't we be with Youngguk?"

"Youngguk hyung programmed me with a system he developed. I can feel only happy and sad. I think Youngguk would say we are disturbing him, besides he says that I shouldn't listen to YoungJae" haha he is a real kid! He listen to everything Youngguk says. He can harm me right? He tried teaching me how to skateboard but it was no good. All I could do is fall. My hand even turned red from stopping me from colliding with the floor. We laugh a lot. Being in this spaceship wasn't bad at all! They are really fun and nice(some of them). But I can't help but miss my family and friends. They would totally be making fun of me right now. I should have made a sad face cause Zelo appeared kneeling in front of me asking if I was ok.

" yeah" was all I could say. He helped me get up and took me to the lab again.

"Youngjae, is she broke? She is with a sad face and it won't get off"

" Zelo, you should be more careful, we can't repair a earthling like we do with you" I'm not broke! I'm not a robot or anything like that.

"I'm fine Zelo! You pabo" He is too naive! That make me smile. Both were more relaxed after that.

After dinner I went with Youngguk and Zelo back to room. The first thing Youngguk did when we arrived to the room was to order Zelo to clean up his laundry. So Zelo is a like a maid robot? I'm really confused. The robot took the clothes and went out of the room.

"Zelo is a robot for what?" I asked

"what do you wanna know?"

"Cause I wanna know. What's the problem to tell? It's a secret?"

" Aish!" He said turning around and facing me.

"I created him to help out on our mission when our world had a crisis. He is like a normal kid, but he does everything I order him to. He also have a Black Zelo mode that is for battle if needed "

" so cool! Really amazing" I was impressed. Although he didn't wanted to tell me at first, it looked like he was enjoying telling me about his creation and he even smirk when I made the compliment. "so if you can build a robot like that, how come your not in the middle of the research? "

" well my job require being really smart you know?"

" Being a killer" he made a grump in a yes form. Zelo came back to the room and while he was taking a look at his skateboard Youngguk was searching through his tools. And I'm just here, looking at them like they are normal people, which they aren't. I tried thinking about something that could help the research, but they have an intelligence higher than humans. What can I know that they don't already know?

   "wake up!" Someone called me. I opened my eyes with a fast breathing. I was sweaty and Youngguk was standing on the side of my bed "again with that nightmare thing?"

" yeah, sorry for waking you up"

" now it's too late..... You should take a shower" he said that looking that I was all sweaty. Taking a shower would be nice since I don't take one in a couple of days

" .... O....k" I said while thinking if it was or not a good idea. He guided me to one door on the on the room that was the bathroom. It was almost half of the room we were sleeping. There was a shower and even a Bath tub really big. Almost of the size of a pool. Man I think or matos like big spaces or they just are really fat and this ones are the only thin matos.

" which one?"

" the shower. If I go in that tub I'm never getting out" he laugher a little bit before turning on the shower. Wow he laugh about what i said. Impressive " the towels are in the wardrobe over there. Just take any, and take this to wear" he hand me a shirt that was big. Not like a super large shirt, just bigger than usual. I took and saw him leave. I entered under the water a little worried if I had locked the door right. Afterwards I went out wearing the shirt he gave me and my jeans. I thought that Youngguk would have fallen asleep again, but he was awake in his bed watching some kind of movie. I lied down in my bed and he turned off the electronic where he was watching the movie and the lights.

He was waiting for me to come out? Yeah probably because he can't risk that nothing happens to me, or for maybe cause I could try escape. I don't know. I just went back to sleep.

 

------ L.C -----

Thanks to anyone reading this fanfic ^-^ Can I fangirl abou my own story? Cause i like it so much

I'm trying to make the chapeters longer cause I thought the first ones were too short.

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas. [you dont need to follow]

I'll try update faster :P