Chapter 2

DISTINCTION

In Royal bar....

“Hey Donghae! If your wife knows you came here, she will mad at you.” Eunhyuk wraps his hand on Donghae’s shoulder.

“Aishhh.... don’t mention her again.” Donghae sighs. He takes one sip of wine “She would come here right now if she wanted”

“So she has no doubt...”

“Doubt about what?! Eunhyuk! I still treat her well.”

“See?! Every word of you makes me feel bad. Two of you don’t seem like a newly married couple. You know my cousin. She has been married for 2 years and they look really happy. Every moment she is always with him. I’m not exaggerating! The truth is... that~!” Eunhyuk shrugs.

“Simply their marriage comes from love! Although there would be some troubles in the future, together they will solve it.”

“Oh~ Our Donghae looks like an expert!”

“Yah! I’m telling you my problem now!”

“Ok! Ok! I’m just kidding!” he laughs

“Our relationship should have a specific name then I will feel responsible for her and maybe.... my feelings for her will become love, I think that...”

“Uhmmm! I have never thought your relationship was so complicated like that because you and Yoona looked very happy whenever you are with each other.”

 Suddenly MC’s voice interrupts them.

 “Lady and gentlemen, the next will be a very attractive performance.”

 Everyone in the bar is screaming with excitement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6USweETSgI 

She is the fired waitress that Yoona and I have met before, isn’t she?

“That girl......” Donghae points at her.

“Huh? You know her?” Eunhyuk asks

He shrugs his shoulder.

After she finished performing, everyone claped and yelled, the performance was extremely hot, but he didn’t feel anything. He was just curious! He didn’t know the reason why a girl who got fired just because she was angry when customers touch her thighs dared to work in this bar. Customers in the bar are mostly players, their actions even more terrible than the man in the restaurant. It seems like she is an educated girl, why would she like to work in this place?

“Hey Donghae! As I know this is the first time she has worked here... but she looks so hot, right?” Eunhyuk comments

Donghae doesn’t response, he stands up and leaves.

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asks

“The rest room! Do you want to go with me?.” He smirks

“......” Eunhyuk looks at him “Go away! Man!” he tries to kick Donghae but he can’t.

*******

 “Go with me or I don’t know what will happen to you, babe!” Donghae can hear clearly a guy’s voice full of intimidation.

“I told you I must go now. And my work is dancing, not come here to serve you” a girl’s voice is loud but maybe no one heard it except Donghae and those guys because the music is very loud. It makes Donghae start walking faster. “This is her voice”.

“Hahahahaha” Donghae has just heard the mocking laughter. He opens the door and sees her is being cornered against the wall by one guy, and the other just watches and smiles satisfied. She is trying to push that guy but he is stronger than. Donghae feels angry but he must try to control himself. He clears his throat loudly “HMM....” everyone in the room turns to him as if they will kill him.

“A young guy!? What do you want?” the man pushes his shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!” he glares at them.

Meanwhile the girl was very scary. She scared that they will attack each other. She couldn’t speak or move and just looked three of them with teary eyes.

Donghae glances at the girl. He bit his lower lip “Fighting is not a good choice now”. He takes out off his wallet and put money on the couch near their place “Enough?!”

The girl looks at the money with widen eyes “It’s too much!” she thought

Donghae looks at their attitude, knows they like it. He quickly grabs her wrist and drags her with him out of the room.

The girl just can follow his lead because she has no strength to resist him “He used money to save me. Is it called “save”? Why did he do that? What does he want from me? Is he a good guy or is he bad?”

Finally he stops. He releases her wrist. There is no one here! She feels scary and steps back, keeps the distance between them.

“YOU! STUPID GIRL!” he startles her

The girl looks at him “How can he call her that?!” she thought. She wants to fight him back but she can’t do anything apart from standing like a statue and biting her lower lip. And of course Donghae could see it! He tried to keep calm.

“Okay! Maybe you are thinking that I’m so crazy but... I have seen you before.... in the day that you were fired at ABC restaurant. YOU!” he pointed at her “and that man! You have made a mess of things just because of a slight touch so now you come here for work! Are you kidding me?!” he fakes a smile of jeering “Go home!”

Donghae turns away and walks into the bar. Now this is too much for her.

“YAH STUPID! Who are you dared to order me? I have money or not, I am here or not, I work here or not is not related to you. It’s none of your business.” She starts crying “It’s none of you business...”

“Go home~ It’s too late!.” He turns down his voice without looking her and continues walking.

And the girl- she cried harder. She felt both fear and anger.

 

 

 

 

*Haesica forever & always*