Chapter 1

DISTINCTION

Toot...toot...toot....

From: Yoona

Oppa~ Good morning!

You didn’t go home last night because of your work. I know you are very busy but your health is still more important. Can you pick me up and then I’ll lead you to a restaurant I’ve just known. The food there is really good. See you later! Love you,

From: Donghae

Morning Yoona! Just wait for me!

.......

The sun shines on him and it makes his blonde hair more vibrant. Donghae sighs.

Flashback...

At Christmas Day, Donghae took Yoona to luxurious restaurant to enjoy dinner. After they had eaten, Donghae took her to the square to see the fireworks and then went to the church. Christmas night was warm and full of laughter.

On the way to home....

“Yoona! Why do you smile suddenly? Seem like you are so happy with my gift”

“Not yet~” she shakes her head “just I’m thinking...”

“About what?”

“Oppa! If there is nothing happen, this day next month is our wedding day! How am I not happy?! Aww~ Time flies so fast! Two of the fathers was arranged our marriage. I’m very grateful to them for bringing you to me, Donghae!” she turns to him and waits for his reply.

But he doesn’t reply. The car stops “we came home, Yoona!” he gets out off the car to open the door for her.

It seem like he doesn’t interested in this. It’s okay!- She shrugs then says goodbye to him.

“...Yoona! Are you really happy with this arrangement?”

She stops to face to him.

“Donghae! I’m very happy. You and I are together, our marriage, our life, our future. Every time I think about those thinks I can’t stop smiling.”

“Yoona!” he looks at her.

“Huh?!”

“We knew each other when we were a little kid...”

“Yeah~ I know... I know... You won’t mind telling me what you are thinking even if it makes me sad because you want good things for me, right?” she smiles

“Our generation is different from the older. Our life can’t depend on their arrangement....”

“But I love you, Donghae!”

“Yoona! I have to say I’ve not sure about our future already and ... the truth that my feels for you..... it can’t be called love”

Yoona is surprised “I..-”

He interrupts her “Normally I don’t care or think too much about love. I just don’t want to be forced to do something I don’t like...”

“There is something you don’t like, you still have to do it....”

“But it’s wrong in this situation!”

“Oppa!” she holds his hand “believe me! If we believe and care for each other, with my love for you, someday you will see how much you love me...”

“I...-”

“Oppa!” she wraps her arms around his neck “your dad’s company will be stronger and stronger with the support from my dad. And he said it was his early present to congratulate our wedding...”

End flashback.

 “Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo…”

Donghae presses the answer button “Annyeong”

“Oppa what took you so long??? I’m waiting for you…”

“Ah ok ok. I’m going now”

Then Donghae takes the car keys on the table and runs to the garage.

After their wedding, he spent more time at his own house than lived with Yoona to avoid the awkward between them. He said that it was because of his work and he didn’t want to bother her. Yoona sometimes complains to him about not showing her any affection.

*******

“Wow…. It’s so delicious.” Yoona says

“Yeah..” Donghae smiles.

“Ummh…” Yoona clears “Donghae! I know it’s not the right time but I have to say to you something”

“… what’s it?”

“I know the work is important but can you spend more times being with me?! We have just married... I feel like you are avoiding me...”

 “Sorry Yoona!”

“No~ I don’t blame you. I want you to know that I am always beside you” she smiles while touching his hand

Suddenly… “AAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!” The dolphin screams makes everyone in the restaurant has to turn to look at its owner.

“YAH ! ert! Why did you dare touch my thighs?” she blonde girl screams

“You!” the man stands up, he glares at her “You are just a waiter, why do you say some rude to your customer like that?” He hits his hand on the table and calls very loud "Where is the boss?"

“Yes yes… I’m here. I’m so sorry for my employee's bad behavior. I’m so sorry….” The boss bows to that man.

“Yah… why did you say apologize to him? He must be the one who say that….” She stops her boss

“You…” That man points at her.

“Aishhhhh….  Customer is king…. You should….” But the boss is cut off by the man

“Don’t say anymore…. I’ll never come to this restaurant.” he kicks the chairs around him and walks away.

“Aigooo….” The boss sighs.

“Fine!…. If you come here anymore, I’ll never service you.” She shouts.

After that man left restaurant, the boss yells at her “It’s your fault! If you had had nice behavior, he wouldn’t have angry”.

“It’s his fault, not me! He touched my thighs!”

“You… are fired!” the boss points at her.

“What!? How can…”

“YOU ARE FIRED! DON’T YOU HEAR ME?”

She can’t say anything. Her eyes has tears.

......Now turn to the Donghae and Yoona’s table.

“Poor her!” Yoona says

Donghae just lookks at the girl. He shook his head not satisfied with the boss actions.

“…We should go” then Donghae stands up and below with Yoona

 

 

 

 

*Haesica forever & always*