Chapter 4

DISTINCTION

********************

“Here we are!” he stopped his car, smiled at her. She shyly smiled back.

The apartment is designed very elegant with main colors are black and white.

“Come in!” he said

“yes!” she followed him.

Suddenly a woman appeared and greeted him. She turned to Jessica “Who is this lovely girl?” she showed her friendly smile.

“Ah~ ...” Jessica was going to answer but he cut her off

“She’s Jung SooYeon but everybody calls her Jessica”

“Yes, I’m Jessica! Nice to meet you!” she bowed

“Nice to meet you too! Calls me K”

Jessica noded

“Alright! I’ll take her around. We’ll talk later!”

“OK!”

.......

Donghae and Jessica were being in the living room.

“So you live here alone? With K??” Jessica asked while scanning the room.

“Ummm~... I’m here for work.” He sat down on the couch and watched her.

She turned to him “What do you mean?!”

He just looked at her and shrugged. Jessica didn’t know what to say because of his behavior. It’s his totally personal! He must be a rich man! This big house is for own him. Tsk! Tsk!- she thought.

“Wow~~ this box is so beautiful! What is it inside?” Jessica felt excited with her discovery.

“A secret!” he smirked

“A secret?! Can I open it?” she looked at him and hoped he would agree.

“I warn you it’ll be very dangerous!”

“You said as if it’s a bomb!” she replied. God~ this just makes her more curious. She opened the box and....

“Aaaaaahhhh!!!!”

Her scream startled Donghae and he laughed a lots.

“I told you!” he added.

Jessica immediately went towards him and threw the box at him “What’s funny?!” she pouted. He quickly took it still laughing

“I warned you but you didn’t listen to me” he pressed the demon’s head which is cover by a red layer looking like blood into the box and closed it.

“Just for fun!” he smiled “and Jessica, I have something want to tell you”

“What’s it?!”

“Uhmm...” he put his hands in his pocket “for more convenient, u should move to here.”

“I don’t think so! By the way I don’t like it! I’m serious.” She rejected.

“So am I kidding you? Jessica Jung, I’ve never asked for a girl being here before! This is not the place that you want to come then you come!” he changed his attitude immediately. It’s even more seriously than her! He rubbed his tempers “I start feeling angry....”

Jessica became worried...

“But...”

“Not but....!”

“Yah!”

“Not yah!” he kept interrupting whenever she tried to say “you should be here from now. It’s midnight!”

“.....”

“And  you can go to take your stuffs tomorrow” he said while going towards the door

“Where are you going?”

“Come home with my wife is waiting for me!”

“Home?! Wife?! You got married!? Is she here?!” she shocked.

“No! She isn’t here. And I told you that this house was my own so don’t worry! She won’t know about your appearance in this place.” He smirked.

-What does he mean?- she thought.

Donghae leaned close to her and whispered good night to her making her a bit stunned. Then he vanished behind the door.

Jessica felt like she couldn’t handle this guy anymore. After escaping from his sweet words, she faked a short laugh.

“You think who you are to order me to do this or that! Are you my father or my brother? I just respect you because you helped me. I don’t know why you want me to be here but it’s ok! This place is very quite, very beautiful and very comfortable! I like it! I’ll be here happily!”  she said as if he was standing in front of her.

But the truth is opposite. She locked herself in the room and couldn’t sleep until early morning. In the opposite, Donghae was feeling very excited. After he closed the door behind him, he didn’t leave away. He has stood there in a while and heard everything she said. He didn’t mad at her and just felt more excited in her, wanted to close to her.

*******

Jessica quickly did her personal hygiene then ran down stair. She saw K was being in the kitchen.

“Sorry! I got up late!”

“OK Jessica!” K smiled “come here! Your breakfast is ready!”

“Thank u!”

“And Donghae want me to give you this...”

“A credit card?!” she took it from K “Why?! Actually I would be here and work as you. I don’t think he would give me salary at my first day of work...”

“What are you talking about?! Donghae told me that you would live here and I needed to take care of you. And this is the limited card but it’s totally enough for you to use”.

“what do you want?!” Jessica thought.

Jessica just played around and waited until K had gone to the garden. She quickly checked all the rooms. K cleans everyday and she couldn’t find out any dusts. Everything is very clean and tidy. Reading some books made her bored.

“I’m wasting my time here!” she put these books back on the bookshelf then went towards K.

“I’ll go to take my stuffs now, K” she said

“OK Jessica! But remember Donghae ordered you had to come back before 3p.m”

“What?!”

K smiled “Donghae just want to sure that you won’t leave....”

“I’m going... Bye”

Jessica took a taxi to go to her apartment. She couldn’t stop thinking about his weird actions on the way to home. “Why did he do that? Why do I have to depend on him? I’ll take this chance and won’t go back his place again. He doesn’t know my address, he can’t find me!” .

“How much is it to XYZ, driver?” she asked

“It’s abc$” (I don’t know =)))

She opened her wallet and saw her money. She winced while counting money again and again.

“What?!” she yelled in her head. She looked the driver “but I just have.... a half...”

“It’s all you have, Miss?” the driver looked at her through the mirror. He seemed to be unsatisfied “Sorry Miss! I just can drive you here with your current money” he stopped the car.

“Driver, can you....”

He interrupted her “Sorry! There’re many passages are waiting for us, Miss”

“I....”

“Plz...”

Jessica watched the taxi going away with all her money that she had. She sat down on the bench and thought how she lost her money. She suddenly remembered there was someone going into her room in this early morning “I covered all my body with blanket and didn’t care about the sounds around me. I thought it was K. That’s right! It’s K who stole my money!” Jessica bit her lower lip and winced “Donghae must be the one who was behind all of this!”

Jessica decided to go by foot and has stopped for a few times. It’s the mid-day! She feels thirsty also hungry. Looks at the card on her hand, she didn’t want to use it but has no choice.

------

Jessica has finished her lunch. She looked at her watch “Lee Donghae! It’s 3:47 pm now. What will you do if you know I won’t come back?” she smiled “I’ll send you this card by express delivery”.

She called the waiter and gave him the card “check plz!”

“Just a moment!”

“Ok”

He went out after few minutes “Miss! I’m sorry! You can’t pay the bill by this locked card”

“What?!”

“It is locked. You can pay in cash”

“but.. I don’t bring cash with me” she looked at him while playing around with her fingers.

“If you don’t pay for us, you wouldn’t go anywhere!”

Jessica sighed. She tapped on her forehead “Why was it locked? What should I do?! What should I do?!”. 30 minutes later, she was still in the restaurant and hasn’t known what to do. The waiter continuously asked her.

“OMG! I’ll go crazy!!!” she bowed a bit, held her head and mumbled.

“Miss! DO you...”

She interrupted him “I know... I know...”

Jessica stood in the corner and presses the number.

******

Donghae is sitting on his couch and tasting coffee. He looks like he is waiting for something. His vibrated phone catches his attention. He smirked.

“Hello~”

“Lee Donghae!!!” a girl’s voice appeared with high tone “I’m Jessica Jung!”

“I know!” Donghae held his smile “What do you need, Jessica?”

“Hah!... You’re pretending so well! I’ll talk to you later! Now- can-you-please-unlock-your-card-that-you-gave-me-earlier?”

“Why do I have to do that?”

“Don’t get me the wrong way! This is very important! I need to borrow you some money. I’ve stayed here for more 30 minutes. They think I’m cheating them. In this case, I just can call for you....”

“Where’re you?” he asked

“Actually..... You don’t have to come here~”

“Where are you?” he repeated his question.

“You.... OK! I’m at ZZZ restaurant in BBB street...”

“I’ll be there!” then he hung up.

“Donghae! Donghae!?...” she gave up after hearing the sound “toot.. toot...” from his line.

Jessica laid her head on the table and waited for his coming.

 

 

 

Hello,

I'm back again...

Love Haesica!!!!!!!!