Chapter 5

DISTINCTION

“Where’re you?” he asked

“Actually..... You don’t have to come here~”

“Where are you?” he repeated his question.

“You.... OK! I’m at ZZZ restaurant in BBB street...”

“I’ll be there!” then he hung up.

“Donghae! Donghae!?...” she gave up after hearing the sound “toot.. toot...” from his line.

Jessica laid her head on the table and waited for his coming.

 

.......

“Jessica!”

“Huh!?” she looked up “Donghae?!” she surprised a bit.

“Your bill has been done!” he said

“Thank you” she bented her head down

“Let’s go!”

“But I don’t want to go back with you. I have my own place...”

Donghae looked around and everyone was looking at them. He bowed “Sorry! My girlfriend is mad at me”

“What?! It’s not the truth! It’s not...” she waved her hands to everyone but it didn’t succeed when he quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to go with him

“You can’t reject me in any cases!”

“I can’t understand what are you thinking and what are you doing?!” she yelled at him.

******

Jessica went straightly to the bed room and locked the door. She saw K was going to greet her but she ignored her.

And Donghae was very confused also. Don’t ask him why did he do that to her because he does not know why either. It’s easy for him to find any girls. But he just wants her even though they have just met each other.

He followed her to the bed room. He knocked

“Jessica!”

He didn’t hear any sounds from the inside

“Jessica! Open the door!”

“I don’t!”

“I’ll count to three. If you are still stubborn, I’ll tell K to bring to me the spare key. You think you can hide me?” and he started counting “One”..... “Two...”

There was nothing happens! He repeated loudly “TWO!”

“.... THREE!” the door was still closed in front of him. “Alright! You are more stubborn than I ever thought! I....”

Before he could finish his sentence, the door suddenly opened.

“How about you?! You are so noisy! You’re the most noisier that I ever met! I’m staying here as you want. I’m doing what you said. Are you still unsatisfied???” Jessica said while trying to hold her tears but it still felt down on her cheeks. He raised his hand was going to touch her cheeks but she immediately pushed away.

“I don’t understand why I have to be here while I don’t want? K is very good at working here. I know you got married. If you have some problems, you should go to find her and share with her! If you feel alone, tired or hurt, or anything…. I think she’ll leave all her work to come to you. I think she’s a great wife! What am I mean to you?”

“everything seems to be easy for you” Donghae went towards her. She stepped back until she felt the wall. He put his hands on both of her sides so she couldn’t run away.

“I wish my married life could be easy as you said...” he stared at her eyes.

“what... what do you mean?”

“.......” he had hesitated in a while before he could reply her. He took his hands back so she could feel more comfortable “Don’t mind it! Now you should focus on your problem and find out the way to solve it”

He looked deeply in her eyes then scanned her from head to toe.

“What??!!!”

He smirked because of her reaction. Quite cute~ “Down to the earth, Lady!” he knocked on her head making her groan. He continued “But I like your thought, Jessica!” he smirked again. He’s fully satisfied because of bulling her successfully.

“Don’t touch me!” she stared at him

“I got it! Now go to wash your face! How can a girl like you be careless to your body like this.. tsk... tsk...”

“Yah! It’s none of your business!” she pointed at him “Go out! Go out!!!!! I don’t want to see you!!!” she pushed him out of the room.

“Jessica!” he called her before the door was closed “I’m so glad to have you here... as my friend. I’ll let you stay here until you can find a good job. Good night!” he waved his hand to her politely, but it seemed like a joke to her.

“Are you kidding me??!” she mumbled “your stupid!! You told me to go out and find a job meanwhile you are keeping my wallet, my money??? How can I do that??” Jessica slammed the door when he disappeared from her eyes “How can I make a friend with a person like him!? He didn’t care how my feeling is...”

 

 

 

************

A short update......

The next will be longer :)

Thank you for your supports!!!

love Haesica,