A Drink

Just A Glimpse

Jessica stared at the wall in front of her.

 

Not again. she thought. Tears started to form in her eyes.

 

Donghae asked to see her here. He called saying he had something to say. It was a week after their scandal was exposed. They were already idols and the scandal was from way back their trainee days. It was a picture of them kissing. She really didn't mind about it. Of course,

 

 

 

 

she was the one who took it.

 

It was that day after they ate out for lunch. She thought that he liked her since they went out and all. Before they parted, she grabbed ahold of him and gave him one long kiss. Growing up in America really has its perks. She managed to take a snapshot of them locking lips. When she broke away from the kiss, he was looking at her.

 

After a while, he smiled awkwardly, held her hand and said "Sica, I don't know how to say this." he was lookng down at the floor.

"I- I-"

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice, "Sica!"

She saw Donghae approaching her. "Why didn't you wait inside the room? You have a performance later. You'll get tired if you stand up a lot.", he said.

"I don't mind." she answered while looking down.

"So, have you seen the photos?"

 

Of course I did Oppa. I took it. "Aniyo. What pictures?" she said.

"The scandal. The one with us kissing." he whispered.

"Oh. That. Yea. I've seen it."

"I didn't know the kiss was that wild. I mean, I barely remember it."

she hit him in the arm and said "How very insensitive!"

He laughed, "Anyways. I wonder who took it. I mean, we were trainees back then."

I did. Because I liked you back then. "I think one of the staffs did." she pouted.

"We won't be able to trace it back now. That was so long ago. I wonder who got it and posted it."

I did. I posted it too.

"And why did they have to post it?" he added.

Because you fell for her too! That's why I had to bring our issue back. "Maybe haters or something." she said with a straight face.

"Oh well. I just wanted to give this to you." he handed her a box. "It's your birthday present. I'm sorry I wasn't able to go to your party."

"It's okay oppa. I knew you were busy." she hugged him.

"I'll be sure to be there next time." he winked at her. "Anyway, have you seen Yoona? I'm supposed to meet her later but I just have to check on her."

"Why so?"

"S- S- She's been having colds lately. I'm just wondering h- how she is." he blushed.

"I think she's okay now." she said trying to distract him from the idea of seeing her early.

"Is she? Oh thank goodness." he sighed in relief. "Then I really can give her these cookies." he smiled widely. "Good luck on your performance!" he shouted as he ran towards the waiting rooms.

 

It was always about her.

Walking down the hallway, she sees the other groups preparing.

Her and her pretty face that everybody likes. 

When she passed by Taecyeon, he was having his hair fixed. He simply waved and smiled at her.

Like Taecyeon. We were so close before. Then she had to go and do all those shows with him. Now he talks about her like she's a goddess or something.

Everywhere she went to, she sees the guys who had fallen head over heels for Yoona. She wasn't angry at Yoona. She was just angry at the fact that they will first approach her then when they see Yoona, they'll immediately forget she was there and chase Yoona. Like that one with Donghae.

 

"I- I- I'm sorry. I see you as somebody differently. I mean, I don't see you this way." he said nervously.

"But the kiss. The lunches." she said with sad eyes.

"I didn't want to hurt you before I find out for myself."

"Find out what?"

"If I really liked her." he blushed.

"What do you mean?"

"Aish. I don't know. Your kiss made me realize how much I only saw you as a sister. And I didn't want to make you think of things. I'm sorry for telling this to you like this. I just didn't want you to assume and get hurt."

 

"...assume and get hurt."

Yea. I always do that don't I. She sighed. Like with Heechul.

 

When she first met the other SuJu members, she was mesmerized at Heechul. Obsessing over him to the point that her attitude became a lot like his. But then, after sometime, she slowly realized how Heechul was not interested in her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was interested at Yoona.

 

After years, she finally got the courage to ask him out. Yes, Jessica Jung asked a guy out.

His reply got her off guard. She was used to guys falling head over heels for her. Especially after their debut. But he was an exemption.

"Sica, I'm sorry." then he turned away. She slid down the wall crying over her silly assumptions. Over her silly dreams and fantasies.

 

Heechul was the first to talk to her after that. He managed to take away the awkwardness. They started to become good friends. He once told her that if ever there is a time that he begin to see her differently, he'll be the first to ask her out. Although he meant it to , she can see the seriousness in his eyes.

 

But after seeing him act all sweetly with Yoona, all of those went down the drain.

 

 

 

Yoona. She was the cause of all her sufferings. If only she did not love her so much as a sister. Then she would have given her the y treatment as well.

 

 

 

It was before their performance when she saw Donghae talking with Yoona. They were so sweet to each other that she could not bear look. He was still her first love. Heechul was there as well. Sitting at a corner and admiring himself. He looked up to smile at her but went on to look at himself at the mirror again.

 

 

I think I'm meant to be alone. Alone forever.

 

 

 

 

 

When their performance ended, she quickly got away to not see Donghae and Yoona acting lovie-dovie again. She barely saw Heechul running for her only to be stopped by Siwon for a picture.

 

 

 

When she arrived back at their waiting room, she saw a text from Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sica-yah^^, let's have dinner together tonight. I'll wait for you at the lobby. ;)

 

 

 

She blushed. Maybe. Just maybe. This would end out differently.


Hey ya'll. This is actually just from my other fic, but I wanted to transfer it here so that I can keep my short stories in one place. :)) I changed the ending though, if you noticed. ;) Anyways, the doc on the MinYul fic part 2 crashed and well I wasn't able to retrieve it. So yea. I'm going to have to write it again. But because of my sched and my poor memory, I don't think I'd be able to post it soon. *sigh* Sorry guys. :/

 

P.S. I know this isn't a 'performance' fic. But yea. I really just want all of them in one place. :P