Party at Sehun's

Christmas Oneshots with EXO

Every year the Oh family would always have a huge dinner party with their relatives and closest family friends during Christmas time. That obviously means that Sehun will end up inviting some friends some school and his best friends.

The doorbell rang and Mrs. Oh ran to the door, wiping her hands on her apron. She opened the door and smiled when she saw one of Sehun's closest friends, Shinae. "Annyeonghaseyo omonim." She bowed. Mrs. Oh warmly welcomed her into the house, "Welcome, Shinae! You came just in time. I'll go get Sehun for you."

Shinae bowed and took her boots off. Sehun came down the stairs with his group of friends trailing behind him. He stood in front of Shinae and smiled, "Hey, you made it." She nodded and took off her scarf. His friend, Jongin, yelled, "Sehun! You gotta kiss her now!" Sehun raised his eyebrow and Jongin pointed upwards.

The two looked up and saw mistletoe. He mentally cursed and looked at Shinae who was now blushing. "I guess my mom put that there." He shrugged. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" His friends cheered. She bit her bottom lip out of embarrassment and quickly pecked his cheek. His friends cheered, making him blush.

Mrs. Oh came back out and waved the kids over. "Come on! Dinner is ready!" They ran over to the dining room, leaving Sehun and Shinae still standing in the doorway. He rubbed his nape and smiled, "Wanna get some food?" She nodded with a shy smile and they walked over.

Inside, the adults were seated at the table, chatting about their lives and jobs while the teenagers were standing around or in the living room, eating the meal that Sehun's mother prepared. Shinae sat on the couch between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol burst into laughter, causing Shinae to nearly drop her plate on the floor.

Kyungsoo shook his head, "Yah! Hyung, no need to laugh so hard. It wasn't even that funny!" Chanyeol slapped his knee and bent over. He pointed to the TV, "But-but he grabbed his while trying to save him from falling!  How is that not funny!" Shinae slightly moved closer to Kyungsoo, afraid that the tall boy would burst into laughter again.

Sehun sat on the arm of the couch. He ate his food and nearly choked from laughter when he watched the Running Man members try and complete their mission for the latest episode. Jongin patted his back and handed him a cup of water. Shinae chuckled, "Yoo Jaesuk sure is hilarious."

Junmyeon came over and leaned on the couch. "So, anything new happen?" Kyungsoo clucked his tongue, "Chanyeol hyung here laughed so loud that he almost made Shinae and I drop our food." The older boy shook his head with a smile, "That's Chanyeol for you."

The Christmas party went on for hours and Mrs. Oh came out announcing that they had cheesecake for dessert. They all ran in for the cake. Shinae calmly got up and placed her plate in the kitchen sink. When she turned around, she jumped at the sight of Sehun right behind her. "Sorry." He apologized. He leaned to the side and gently placed his plate on top of hers.

Shinae looked at up and noticed how Sehun was extremely good looking. Not a blemish was on his face and his skin was a milky white. He looked down and she looked away, clearing . She awkwardly pointed back to the dining room, "I'm gonna get some cheesecake." He nodded and stepped out of her way. He chuckled to himself and walked out of the kitchen.

Baekhyun ate his cheesecake with a smile. "It's soooo good!" Jongin nudged him, "I bet Chanyeol hyung is gonna eat the whole thing later." His friend laughed and just watched the tall lanky boy inhale his cake.

The girl conversed with some of Sehun's relatives and laughed along with them when someone made a funny joke. Sehun came over and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry but mind if I borrow her for a second?" Mr. Oh chuckled heartily, "Go ahead son!" He smiled and led her out of the cramped dining room.

They climbed up the stairs and entered Sehun's neat room. She looked around, "So, why did you bring me up here?" He meekly smiled, "I thought you might want to get away from the craziness." Shinae nodded, "I see. Well thank you. I was afraid Chanyeol oppa might do something crazy again. He nearly made me drop my food."

Sehun chuckled, "So I heard. Sit." He patted his bed as he plopped down. She sat on the edge, far away from his. He moved closer and nudged her, "Uh, Shinae. Can I ask you something?" She nodded, "Sure. What is it?" He took a deep breath and spoke, "I have this girl I really like but I don't know if she likes me back."

Her lips pursed into a thin line. "Well, you never know until you actually confess." Sehun nodded, "Oh, I see. Then will you go out with me?" She looked at him with wide eyes, "Huh?" He gave her a shy smile, "I wanted to confess to you. After becoming friends, I guess I started developing feelings for you. So will you go out with me?"

Shinae sat there in disbelief. She did not expect that coming. He sighed, "It's cool if you don't wa-" She pressed her lips onto his briefly and pulled away with red cheeks. She looked down and twiddled with her thumbs, "That was my answer." He smiled widely and pulled her in for a hug. She squeaked at the sudden contact.

Sehun pulled away and leaned in for a kiss. Shinae closed her eyes and responded back with the kiss. Before anything else could happen, the door burst open. "Hey guys! Why aren't you co- Oh." They pulled away and saw Chanyeol smiling creepily at them. "I'll leave you two alone." He wiggled his eyebrows before closing the door.

The new couple looked at each other and burst into laughter. They heard Chanyeol announcing the news to everyone and heard cheering. Shinae shyly smiled, "So, I guess we're official now." Sehun nodded, "Yup."

He kissed her again and leaned his forehead against hers, smiling lovingly at her. She smiled back and pecked his lips. They burst into laughter and Sehun hugged her waist. "Thank you." She leaned on his chest and nodded. "Mm." He kissed her again. This time, it was a more passionate one.

____________________________________________________

BAM! Sehun's oneshot is complete!

Hope you enjoy ^^