Luhan's special girl

Christmas Oneshots with EXO

Since Luhan's parents owned one of the most influential companies in Korea, Lu Corporated, it's pretty obvious that they will hold huge banquets for special events. And since it's Christmas, there will most definitely be a banquet with the CEO's of other companies and their children and grandchildren.

Luhan anxiously waited outside the hotel, constantly looking around for his girlfriend, Jungah. "Oppa!" He turned his head and saw his girlfriend walk towards him. She wore a black sweetheart neckline dress that ended a little below mid-thigh and there were embellishments going around her waist and she matched it with silver pumps. Her dark brown hair fell over her shoulders in loose curls and she had natural looking make-up.

He smiled and gave her a quick peck on the cheeks. "You look gorgeous." He whispered into her ear. She blushed and complimented him. "You look extremely handsome tonight. Is it legal to be this attractive?" Luhan had a simple black suit on with a black skinny tie. He smirked, "I don't know. You tell me."

Jungah giggled and lightly slapped his chest. "Let's go in. It's freezing out here." He nodded and escorted her to the restaurant of the 5 star hotel. Inside, soft classical music was being played and people mingled with one another. "It's good to see you, CEO Kim." "Pleasure seeing you again, Board Member Kang."

Luhan had his arm wrapped around Jungah's waist and walked over to where his parents were. "Mom, dad, I believe you've meet Jungah before." His parents turned their attention to their son's girlfriend and smiled. "It's so nice to see you again, Jungah! Lovely dress you're wearing." Mrs. Lu complimented. Jungah bowed, "Thank you. You and Mr. Lu look extravagant tonight."

Of course, everyone thought that all CEO's were stuck up but the Lu family was an exception. Mr. Lu warmly welcomed her, "Nice to see you could make it. I hope you enjoy our Christmas banquet." She nodded, "Will do."

The CEO of Samsung, Song Hyunjoon, walked over to the Lus with his daughter by his side. "Thank you for inviting us to your Christmas banquet. Ah, have you met my daughter Hayoung? She just recently turned 20." Luhan greeted her, "Hello." She gave him a seductive look, "Why hello there."

Feeling a bit concerned, Jungah whispered into Luhan's ear, "Can we get something to drink? I'm a bit thirsty." He nodded and excused himself. The two walked over to the refreshments table and grabbed a glass of champagne. "I don't like that girl." Jungah grumbled while sipping her drink. Luhan chuckled, "You just met her. How can you tell whether or not she's a nice person?"

"Woman's intuition." She retorted. Luhan just shook his head with a smile and pecked her cheek. Jungah smiled but it was quickly wiped off her face when she saw Hayoung walking towards them. She nudged Luhan, "Speak of the devil."

Hayoung dipped her head, "Annyeonghaseyo. I believe we haven't met before. I'm Song Hayoung, daughter of the CEO of Samsung." She extended her hand and Luhan shook it. "Nice to meet you. I'm Luhan and this is my girlfriend, Jungah." Jungah swore she saw Hayoung's face falter for a second. She nodded, "I see. I thought she was just a cousin or close friend."

Luhan pulled Jungah close, "Nope. She's my girl and I never want to lose her." Jungah melted at his words and hugged him back. Hayoung still persisted, "Will you dance with me?" Couples started going out to the dance floor. He gave her a small smile, "Sorry but I'm gonna be dancing with Jungah. If you'll excuse us, we'll be on the dance floor."

He led her to the dance floor, leaving Hayoung fuming at the refreshments table. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, leading the dance. Jungah snickered to herself, "That was hilarious. Did you see her face?" Luhan shook his head, "Oh Jungah, you're so cute when you're jealous."

She looked at him weirdly, "What? Jealous? Me? No way." He chuckled and pulled her waist closer, "Whatever you say, babe." She scowled but replaced it with a smile when she leaned her head onto his sturdy chest. They swayed from side to side, dancing to the soft music.

It was soon time for food to be served so Luhan led Jungah to his parents' table. He pulled out the chair for her and pushed it back slightly when she sat. He sat down right next to her and intertwined his hand with hers. "Oh look! It's CEO Song from Samsung and his daughter." Mrs. Lu exclaimed.

The two bowed and Mr. Song asked, "Mind if we sit here?" Mr. Lu nodded, "Go right ahead!" Hayoung sat right next to Luhan and gave him a sultry wink. He shivered and turned back to Jungah, rubbing his nose against hers. She giggled and gave him a short kiss. The food soon arrived and everyone got to cutting their steaks.

Jungah had a bit of a hard time so, Luhan grabbed her plate and cut her steak. "Here you go." He placed it back in front of her with a smile. "Thank you oppa." She happily ate the steak and even fed Luhan some of hers. He did the same, evoking jealousy from Hayoung. "Oppa, mind cutting my steak for me too?" She put on an innocent act.

"I'll cut it for you, sweetie." Her father helped her cut it. She gave him a fake smile, "Thanks, daddy."

After eating, Luhan and Jungah stepped out onto the restaurant patio. Feeling chilly, Jungah rubbed her arms for warmth. "You know, instead of rubbing your arms, I'm here to warm you." Luhan opened his arms and she rolled her eyes with a smile. He gave her a back hug, warming her up.

A person from behind cleared their throat, making the couple turn around. Hayoung stood there looking a bit angry. "Luhan-ssi, can I ask you a few questions." He looked at Jungah and then nodded, "Sure, why not." She stepped closer and crossed her arms over her chest, "Does Jungah's family own a company?" He raised an eyebrow, "No."

She scoffed. "Is her family rich?" "No, they're middle class." She shook her head, "Last question: why are you even dating her if she's not worth it? I mean, I'm more beautiful and richer. I'm obviously more suitable for you."

Jungah's head hung low. Hayoung was right. She wasn't rich and she wasn't as beautiful as some of the other girls at the party. Luhan angrily stepped towards her, "How dare you say that. She may not be rich but social class doesn't matter. I also don't care if you think you're pretty. It's what counts on the inside. For the last 2 years of dating Jungah, I've come to realize that she is the kindest, sweetest and most caring girl I have ever met. It's shallow girls like you that make me sick. Material things don't matter to me. What matters is what's on the inside. And clearly, you are ugly. Jungah is the most beautiful girl, inside and outside, and she is the most special girl as well. So why don't you go and try to find some other guy to hit on because I'm taken."

Apalled, Hayoung's jaw went slack. She breathed heavily, "I see how it is." She turned around and stomped away.

Luhan turned around and saw tears glistening Jungah's eyes. "What's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around her. She sniffled, "That was the most touching thing I have ever heard you say about me. Did you really mean what you said?" He pulled away and looked her straight in the eye. "Jungah, it's been 2 years since we started dating and I've come to love you more and more each day. Of course I mean what I said. You will always be the most important girl in my life and I never want to lose you."

She smiled and tip-toed for a kiss. Luhan wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close. Her hands ran through his silky blonde hair. She pulled away and smiled sweetly. He gave her a shy smile and she giggled at how cute he was. Jungah leaned closer and whispered, "I love you," against his lips before kissing him again.

_____________________________________________________________________

OH YEAH, LUHAN'S ONESHOT IS DONE! Now to work on Tao's :D

Hope you enjoy ^^